Seulgi x Kai

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We used to be friends, right? Seulgi asked herself the question she wanted to ask for a long time to the guy she was watching from afar. She couldn't help but feel the sadness in her heart.

She was there, looking at the guy flirting with a new girl she had never seen. It pained her to see her closest buddy with someone else while she was getting ignored by him, as if she didn't exist at all.

A slight hint of jealousy was evident on her face. She couldn't take it anymore so she stood up from her seat and walked her way towards that guy.

As soon as she arrived in front of them, their flirting session got cut off. Jongin's attention diverted to the girl standing in front of him. His mouth gaped a little because of her unexpected appearance.

"I want to talk to you." She said with bravery.

"For what?" He chose to give her the cold shoulder.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She asked, looking at him directly.

"Isn't it obvious? You're annoying!" The girl beside Jongin joined in. Jongin looked at her in disbelief.

"When I am not talking to you, don't respond. Have some respect." Seulgi warned her. She didn't know where she was taking all of her courage now.

"What did you say- you !" The girl suddenly stood up and made her to Seulgi. Before she could even lay her finger on Seulgi's cheek, Jongin held her hand tightly.

"Let me go! I want to slap this !" She said.

"Don't call her that. We're through.Now, get out of my sight before I drag you away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter