You're my one and only

You're my one and only

 

Hongki does his daily routine. He would pick up taeyeon in her house and go to school together. They hold hands and sweetly walking in the street.

Hongki- Hey babe, if that yoseob bullies you again just call me and i will knock him down.

Taeyeon- Okay babe, but i don't want you to get in trouble...

Hongki- I would rather die protecting you...

Taeyeon- You are so sweet but i can't let that happen...

Hongki- Okay then..

Hongki and taeyeon finally reached school then hongki kissed taeyeon in the cheecks the said goodbye..

Hongki- Okay babe bye! see you later

Taeyeon- Ok bye!

All the girls saw hongki kissed taeyeon in the cheeks and gave her a death glare.

Suzy- I will kill this girl

All the other girls nodded in agreement....

They all followe Hongki while he was heading to his class.

Hongki- Would you please stop following me!..I have a girlfriend already...

Girls- Sorry oppa....

After two periods.....

------------R-E-C-E-S-S---------------

I was recess when hongki went to taeyeon's room...

Hongk- Babe! How was the first two periods?

Taeyeon- It was fine..as usual

Hongki- Okay lets go eat now. I'm so hungry!!...

While hongki and taeyeon were eating...All the girls were giving taeyeon a death glare...

Suzy- Hey girls! We gotta make a plan. They should break up!

After recess they all went to their classes...Hongki and teayeon were in the same class this time so they went together and sat together..After some minutes the class has alreay finished. Jessica, Dara, And Sunny emmidiately pulled taeyeon to the cafeteria...

Jessica- Sorry for everything we've  done t you...

All the girls apologised to her..Taeyeoon was shocke but she just forgived them anyway...She didn't know that it was part of Suzy's Plan...

Hongki was waiting for taeyeon in the room...Suddenly Suzy just kissed him..Hongki was pushing Suzy away but before he could do that Taeyeon appeared...She saw everything..Hongki was kissing Suzy!...Taeyeon just ran and ran without looking back...Hongki was following her..He was shouting her name but she just ignored him...Tears fell down her cheecks it was so painful like she was shot in the heart...she went straight in the beach...She shouted and shouted..

Taeyeon- JERK! YOU JERK!!!!!!..yOU FOOLED ME!!!

She sat there hugging her legs...and resting her head in her knees..she was soobing and crying..

Taeyeon- So painful why did he do this to me? why? i loved him so much!..it feels like dying:( i was so stupid to believe him...

Sudenly someone hugged her from behind..it was the last person she wanted to see, hongki..

Hongki- Stop crying now..it hurts..i didn't do it intentionally she just kissed me..I'm so sorry really sorry..please forgive me!..i will do anything just forgive me..I would even kill myself here right now...atleast if i die now i know that you already forgiven me..

Hongki's tears was flowing from his eyes and dropping on taeyeon's shoulder..Until taeyeon already replied...

Taeyeon- I looked so stupid!..you fooled me!..and now here you are asking for forgiveness as if nothing happened?!..Do you know how much it hurts me?! it feels like dying!..You said that you would do anything right?!..Then Die! here right now!

Hongki wasn't shocked at all..He wasn't expecting Taeyeon's forgiveness at all because he knew that it totally hurt her...Who wouldn't feel what she was feeling when they saw you boyfriend kissing another girl!?

Hongki- Okay!..I will do it just for you!..I would drown myself in that water..(Hongki doesn't know how to swim)..just promise me that you wouldn't cry anymore..promise me that you would live your live happily..Just remember that I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY LIFE!..

Hongki hugged her an kissed her for the last time...

Hongki- I love you so much!!!!!

Hongki was heading towards the water and took a deep breath....Smiling he walked...

Hongki- I love you taeyeon..(he whispered to himself)

When  he finally reched the water then he took a deep breath..He suddenly heard a voice shouting..

Taeyeon- JERK!!..YOU REALLY ARE A JERK!...

Hongki looked back and Smiled to taeyeon while tears rolled down his face...

Taeyeon- I Love you!...If you would die then die with me!..Got that?! (she said while tears were flowing her face)

Hongki- I love you too!..Got it!

Taeyeon ran towards hongki the hugged him from behind..

Taeyeon- Promise me that you wouldn't do that to me again?..How coul i even live my life happily without you? How would i smile without you? Without you...I'm Nothing...So now let's go home together...

Hongki smiled the turned around...He kissed taeyeon the smile..I promise i wouldn't o  that again ever again...I love you so much!

Taeyeon- I love you too:)

-------------THE END---------

Hope you enjoyed it:) I will write my next fanfic...Subscribe please♥

MWAHHH....i love hongki so much!!!...