⚭ : Applications Guideline ❦

⚭ : Dream Wedding ❦ Will You Marry Me? ❦ Application Open! Apply now! (List of Applicants Added - 11.05.2020)
home        TURN IN        SOURCE CODE        EXAMPLE        credit
background image
 
AUTHOR's NOTE
Before I explain the guidelines, I will explain a little bit more about the story just in case you're confused. 

First and foremost, you will send in two applicants, a guy and a girl that will going to end up together at the end, and spend 100 days with each other.

However, during random pairs, you will have to change your partner which I will randomly paired with another applicants. Random pairing will happen for three rounds and they will spend around a month together to find their chemistry with each other. So, based on your plot and your love story, I will randomly mixed each other for their monthly dates and fixed them together for their 100 days together.

Password will be your accomodations choice when you are randomly partner and when you are with your own partner. Example given -> my partner - single accomodation / random partner - shared accomodation.
HIS & HER APLLICATIONS
PROFILE 

For profile part, I think it's very basic like other applyfic out there. A few things that I want to highlight however are:
1) Age: Must be legal adult since they are going to get married anyways, preferably 25 years old and above.
2) Korean Age: For easier reference since Koreans used their age rather than the international one.
3) Ethnicity: Must be at least half korean.
4) Face claim: Anyone is fine, as long as you can provide pictures for them. 

BACKGROUND 

This is self-explanatory as well if you're used to applyfic. 
1) Occupation: I prefer them to be away from the entertainment industry or being famous or rich. I want them to be totally normal since this wedding is going to be sponsored. Your applications will be rejected if you don't fulfill this criteria.
2) Personality: Just don't give me a too perfect characters or too badass character. Make them balance and normal.
3) Background: Just a brief story about their life, how they are growing up, just so I could grasp how your character come to be.
4) Relationship:Just the important ones, but please include your parents and best friends, there will be a part where you and your partner need to meet them.

INTERVIEW 
1) Answer all questions in your character point of view (pov)
2) Your answer can be as short as one word and as long as you want it to be. 
YOU BELONG WITH ME
1) Put a picture of your love quotes.

2) Create couple names for your couple.

3) You can create your own plotline, use my suggestion or tweak around what I gave you. Be as creative as you want.

4) First time meeting:
You can meet before you apply the program. If your character meet before the program start, please explain when and how you meet and proceed to explain how your character feels now that they meet each other again.

If your character meet the first time in the program, you can choose when they first meet based on this timeline: -
Introduction -> The applicants get partneres randomly to met up on their way to the welcoming party.
Welcoming party -> All the character meet up to sign the contract and move to their accomodation.
First date -> First random partner
Second date -> Second random partner
Final date -> Final random partner

5) We Fall in Love:
Explain when and how they fall in love, whether they fall in love before the program and fall in love again when they got partnered together, or if they fall in love after meeting and spending time with each other in the program,

6) Will You Marry Me:
Explain your decision after 100 days spending time with your partner, whether you wnat to get married, stay as friends for longer or if you wnat me to surprise you instead. 
Also explain how you want your character to propose to each other. It can be casual or romantic or however you want based on your own creativity!
FAQ
CAN MY CHARACTER BE A STUDENT?
Yes, totally! just give a brief explanation why. Korean men had to go to military so they might delay their education for a while. And you can be in grad school, no problem at all.

WILL WE BE PAIRED WITH OTHER APPLICANTS?
Yes, you will be randomly paired twice or thrice with other applicants. I will randomly decide who you'll be paired with for each dates, unless you state that you want to be with your partner on which dates in your application.

CAN I CHOOSE NOT TO GET MARRIED?
Yes, you can! You don't have to end up with your partner, maybe you're better of as friends, or maybe you think marriage is too early. It's totaly fine!

THE LAYOUT DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK WITH ME... CAN I TWEAK IT?
As long as all the details are complete, do whatever you wnat with your apps. 

CAN I COLLAB WITH ANOTHER APPLICANTS?
Of course! That'd make the story interesting to write!


IS THIS A TV SHOW?
No. This is a wedding project where you can do whatever you want! No camera, no thought of how you're going to act in front of camera and those for broadcasting. You're free to go where you want, the company will just send you message on what you're gong to do for dates, and you can do everything at your own pace.


Will be updated through!