End (3/3)

Vending Machine

Kyuhyun ran all the way to the garden without stopping once. He didn't dare to take a break. He had already, and regretfully, left Jongwoon with that man whom Siwon talked about too long for his liking. Taking a sharp turn around the building corner, he finally arrived at the garden. What he saw made his heart stop beating and dropping to the ground. Jongwoon was hugging a man whom Kyuhyun didn't know. The man looked older than Jongwoon judging from his demeanor. His outfit screamed extravagant and stylish, something that didn't match Jongwoon's down-to-earth option at all. The man seemed like he came from another planet different from that of Jongwoon's. They didn't seem like they could get along but here they were, hugging as if they couldn't live without their partner. As Siwon said, Jongwoon was smiling so brightly in such a way that he had never seen before. Sharp pain pierced through his heart and he quickly realized that it was jealousy he was currently experiencing. The pair didn't notice Kyuhyun's presence so they continued to hug intimately like that. It was when the stranger leaned in as if he was about to kiss Jongwoon that Kyuhyun finally found his voice.

 

"Yah! Stay away from Jongwoon!"

 

Kyuhyun stepped in and stood between the two, hiding Jongwoon from the stranger's sight. Ignoring the man's confused look, he swept his gaze up and down Jongwoon to check on him. His heart sank even lower to the ground when his eyes fell on two canned drinks in that small hands, two milk tea. His brain quickly connected the dots and a self-mocked smile soon painted his lips.

 

"I see... You did it then? Getting two drinks in one bill?"

"Yes! It's a shame that you didn't see it happened. Kyuhyun, I'm so happy I finally did it! Well, actually I didn't intend to it do that but it's the result that counts, right? Ah, you probably don't believe me! You must though, Kyuhyun, I swear I did get them in one bill like... I told... you..."

 

Noticing Kyuhyun's unusually gloomy expression, Jongwoon stopped rambling at once.

 

"Kyuhyun...? Are you alright? Did something happen?"

 

Rather than answering, Kyuhyun threw a question at the shorter man.

 

"Were you about to give the drink to that guy over there?"

"Yes, I mean, it rightfully belongs to him so I must give it to him. Why did you ask?"

 

 

"Just know that Jongwoon will never give the free drink he got from that vending machine to you."

Shut up you idiotic trying-to-mimic-Choi-Si-won brain.

 

 

Kyuhyun frowned and placed his hands on Jongwoon's slim shoulder. Gently squeezing it, he stared deep into Jongwoon's captivating black eyes and tried his best to convey his feeling to the man.

 

"Are you sure that you don't want to change your mind? Do you really want to give it to that guy?"

"Why not? As I said, it belongs to him so why won't I give it to him?"

"Shouldn't you give it to someone else?"

"Who? I told you, it belongs to him so I must give it to him."

"Even though someone else deserves to get it more than that guy?"

"And who is that? Besides, I told you that I'll give it to him!"

"You can't!"

"Why not!?"

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

 

While Kyuhyun was arguing with Jongwoon, the stranger suddenly laughed out loud, startling both of them. He glared at the man without bothering to hide his hostility but the said man only shook his head at Kyuhyun with an amusing smiled, one usually used when talked with children. That made him felt even angrier since he felt like he was looked down upon. Kyuhyun caught Jongwoon's wrist hoping to get him away from the stranger, but Jongwoon surprised him by pulling his wrist out of his hold and moving to stand beside the stranger himself. Kyuhyun watched with a broken heart how Jongwoon casually hooked his arms around the stranger's petite arm and pouted cutely at him.

 

"Hyung, what's so funny about me arguing with Kyuhyun?"

"Everything! Both you and this brat are just too unbelievably silly! Oh my god, I laugh too much that my throat is dry now. Woon-ah, give me one of your drinks."

"Right, here yo-"

"No!" Kyuhyun caught Jongwoon's wrist again. "You can't give that to him! I won't let you!"

 

Before Jongwoon got to protest back this time, however, the stranger intervened. The man smirked deviously and took one of the milk tea from Jongwoon's hand.

 

"Sorry kiddo, but this thing is mine, not yours."

"Y-You!?"

 

Kyuhyun was so furious that he saw everything in red. As he thought, this guy intentionally messed around with him! He was so ready to fight back but the stranger cut him off uncaringly.

 

"Woon-ah, aren't you going to introduce me to this brat? You've been so chatty about him that it piqued my interest."

 

Kyuhyun, for once, wasn't happy to hear that Jongwoon talked about him.

 

"Ah," Jongwoon smiled sheepishly, "silly me! So, hyung, this is Cho Kyuhyun, the person I told you about. And Kyuhyun, this man is-"

"No! I don't want to know him!"

"-Kim Heechul, my older brother, and also Jungsu hyung's fiance."

"I told you I don't want t- wait, what did you say again?"

 

The stranger, Kim Heechul, smirked teasingly and placed his hand on Kyuhyun's head before ruffling it.

 

"I'm the one and only superstar Kim Heechul, Jungsu's handsome soon-to-be husband and Jonwoon's coolest hyung. Nice to finally meet you, Cho Kyuhyun."

 

Kyuhyun dumbly stood in place and let Heechul ruin his perfect hairstyle. What? This man wasn't Jongwoon's crush but his brother? But...

 

"But you said that that milk tea belongs to you?"

"Of course kid, I was the one who paid for them. It's true that I only paid for one can, but don't you think the freebie should be mine too? Technically, it's still my money."

"Then... The kiss?"

"What kiss?" Jongwoon looked genuinely confused.

"Ah," Heechul made an 'I got it' face, "I kissed Woon-ah's cheek when I met him. How did you know about it?"

 

Realizing that he was deceived and that Siwon was probably laughing at him now, Kyuhyun was so furious that he wanted to find the frustrating man and punched his face to a pulp. However, he quickly calmed down and reminded himself that he had something more important to do, something that he should do after he knew that Jongwoon hadn't confessed to his crush yet.

 

"Heechul hyung," Kyuhyun called the older man as if they were already a close friend, "mind if I borrow Jongwoon for a while?"

"Nah, go ahead, I gotta see my Jungsu-ah soon too. Good luck, kiddo, Woon-ah."

 

Heechul ruffled Jongwoon's hair while chuckling fondly. Then, glancing at Kyuhyun for a second, the older man smirked and whispered something in his younger brother's ear, causing the black-haired man to blush madly. Jongwoon nodded meekly at his older brother despite his burning red cheeks. Heechul cooed and pinched those squishy cheeks in adoration, before walking off to where Jungsu's cafe was while whistling, leaving Kyuhyun and Jongwoon alone. Kyuhyun understood why the older man wished him luck. As far as he knew, Heechul hyung was very sharp and observant so he probably knew what Kyuhyun planned to do. However, why did Heechul wish Jongwoon good luck too? What was it that Jongwoon needed good luck for? What did he told Jongwoon that made him flustered like this?

 

 

Something ominous crossed Kyuhyun's mind.

 

 

"Kyuhyun, i-if you don't mind, will you g-go to the pond with me?" Jongwoon said half-stammering.

 

 

Oh no, Jongwoon didn't plan to confess to his crush in front of me, did he? He did say that he'll prove it to me!

 

 

Kyuhyun quietly followed after the shorter man. On their way, he kept cheering himself up that he still had a chance to turn the table and change Jongwoon's mind. But first of all, he needed to know who the hell was it that got Jongwoon's heart. He truly couldn't wait to punch that guy (mentally) for stealing Jongwoon away from him.

 

**************************

 

Kyuhyun followed after Jongwoon to the pond where they often fed the goose family together. No one but the two of them was there since most students were attending their classes or were at a library. The goose family waddled to their way hoping to get some bread. However, when it realized that Kyuhyun and Jongwoon didn't bring anything for them, the parent goose honked and waddled away. The young-adult geese lingered near them for a while until its parents called them. Taking his eyes off the flock of geese, Kyuhyun turned to look at Jongwoon who struggled to speak up.

 

"K-Kyuhyun, do you still remember the r-reason why I'm so determined to get two drinks...?"

"Of course," Kyuhyun praised himself for keeping his voice perfectly still, "you'll give it to your crush and confess to him, right?"

"Actually," Jongwoon fidgeted his thumbs while staring at the milk tea in his hands, "I changed my mind. I don't think it's necessary to give it to him now... I-I just found another way to s-share the drink from Heechul hyung..."

 

Jongwoon suddenly opened the drink and took a big gulp of the beverage. He drank the entire can without stopping and it made Kyuhyun worried that the man might choke on it. Luckily, that didn't happen and Jongwoon soon finished the milk tea. He placed the empty can on a nearby bench and looked at Kyuhyun with a shy but determined expression, his cheeks slightly puffing. Kyuhyun who had been staring confusedly at the shorter man was about to ask what exactly was going on, but his question was cut off by a pair of soft lips crashing against his own. His eyes widened in surprise and he vaguely registered Jongwoon's small hands moving up from his collar to his nape, pulling him further down. Kyuhyun accidentally gasped when he felt something damp and warm poking at his lips. As soon as his lips parted open, he was fed with cool liquid that tasted mildly sweet. He stood frozen in shock and just let whatever happened to happen. He obediently drank it and savored the soft lips that moved nervously against his own. He couldn't care less to wonder why Jongwoon suddenly kissed him or where did his boldness come from. His focus was given fully to the kiss.

Soon, Jongwoon finished feeding Kyuhyun the milk tea and tried to pull away. However, Kyuhyun placed one hand firmly on Jongwoon's lower back and prevented the man from escaping. His other free hand gently but firmly locked Jongwoon's nape in place as he deepened the kiss. What? Did you think a lion would let a deer that willingly wandered into its den escape? Of course not! Not to say that he had been dreaming of this moment for god knows how long too, which meant all the more reason to continue the kiss. Kyuhyun alternated between Jongwoon's bottom lip and tucking his upper lip until the man gasped and let loose a moan. Without hesitation, Kyuhyun seized the chance and sneaked his tongue in to explore the man's mouth. He went all out and enjoyed Jongwoon's taste to his heart's content. His vigorous kiss zapped all strength from Jongwoon's legs to the point that the man was unable to stand still. Those small hands that clung hopelessly around his nape signaled him of their owner unsteady state. Kyuhyun carefully maneuvered Jongwoon to the nearby bench until he properly sat down while making sure that their lips still stayed connected. With one knee kneeling between Jongwoon's thighs on the bench, Kyuhyun continued to explore every nook and cranny of Jongwoon's mouth that tasted like a milk tea.

After a while, Jongwoon began to struggle with breathing so he lightly pounded Kyuhyun's back. Kyuhyun regretfully broke the kiss and let the man in his arms free. While Jongwoon was heaving for breath, Kyuhyun traced his lips along Jongwoon's oval face, starting from the forehead to the area between the brows, dragging down to the tip of his small nose and nuzzling against the chubby cheek, before diving back into the alluring, swelling cheery red lips. He felt like hearing some protest but continued the kiss anyway. Well, since Jongwoon's hands still hooked firmly around his neck, surely that meant he didn't mind prolonging it, right? So, Kyuhyun continued to meticulously check the tempting mouth and carved it to his heart. The man in his arms began to relax and even kissed back, albeit shyly and clumsily. In fact, Jongwoon's body had relaxed so much as if he was on the verge of melting away from the passionate kiss. If it weren't for Kyuhyun's hands supporting him, the man might have already collapsed to the bench by now. Time seemed irreverent for the couple as they eagerly tasted one another. Their surroundings moved like a fast-forward image as they temporarily broke apart to take a breath, only for Kyuhyun to dive right back into it again. Jongwoon moaned during the kiss and his body slowly leaned more and more backward. His back touched something but he ignored it as his mind was too fuzzy trying to register Kyuhyun's tongue rubbing teasingly against his own, and he leaned even more backward...

 

 

Clang! Honk! Honk! Honk!

 

 

A sound of a metal object falling to the ground and a series of honking noise distracted the couple. Breaking their kiss, Kyuhyun and Jongwoon turned to the source of the noise and saw one young goose pecking at the empty milk tea can lying on the ground, probably falling off the bench when Jongwoon bumped at it. The little goose lowered its head and peeked into the hole on top of the can. While its siblings circled around the can curiously, this little goose bravely (or perhaps stupidly) tried to shove its head into the hole. Kyuhyun didn't even blink when Jongwoon shoved him away and stood up from the bench. The shorter man rushed to the flock of goose and picked up the can just in time to save the young goose from getting stuck in the hole. Jongwoon threw the can into a nearby bin while sighing in relief. Then, he placed his hands on his waist and reprimanded the young goose for its reckless behavior.

 

"No, you can't eat that! It'll upset your stomach!"

 

Suddenly, a huge wave of Deja Vu crashed against Kyuhyun. Why did he feel like he had witnessed something like this before? The garden, the geese, the way Jongwoon trying to reason with the winged animals, his small back and reprimanding words, where had he seen all of this before?

 

 

"No, you can't eat that! It's not tasty and can upset your stomach! Just, please give it back to me..."

 

 

A flicker of recognition flashed past his eyes.

 

 

"You... You're that nerdy guy!"

 

********************************************************************

 

Four months ago...

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was contemplating which drink to buy from a vending machine when he heard a loud 'No!' coming not far from here. Curiosity got the better of him, he abandoned his current task and followed to where the voice came from. Turning around a corner, he found a garden with a relatively large pond in the middle. Many trees he didn't know of their names provided shade from the bright sunlight of the late morning sun. A cool breeze ruffled through his hair and he felt refreshed all of sudden. While he was appreciating the serene scenery, an unfamiliar voice came from a person in front of him which immediately caught his attention.

 

"No, you can't eat that! It's not tasty and can upset your stomach! Just, please give it back to me..."

"Honk! Honk! Honk!"

 

Standing not far from the pond were one slightly chubby man and two geese. Keeping a considerate distance, the man was trying to communicate with the two winged animals that were circling around something, a messily goose-made nest with six eggs atop of it. Among those eggs was one innocent paper sticking out like a sore thumb. Curiosity got the better of him again, Kyuhyun moved to stand beside the man (and flinched a bit when one goose honked at him).

 

"What happened? Why did you try to pick a fight with a goose?"

"...I was cutting through the garden when a gust of wind caught me by surprise and took my exam registration form with it. It dropped on those geese's nest and I tried to get it back but..."

 

He pointed at the two geese that were busy honking at them while circling around its nest and flapping its wings aggressively. Kyuhyun merely glanced at the two birds but instead focused on the stranger beside him. This guy who was a bit shorter than him was the epitome of 'nerd', black messy hair with a bang covering the upper part of his face, huge and thick black glasses that completely hid his eyes from the world, pale and unhealthy-looking complexion belonging to those rarely go outside, and the most obvious hints of all, monochrome and outdated outfit that put Kyuhyun's wardrobe to shame. It was as if the word 'nerd' had come out to life from a dictionary. However, one thing stood out of this boring man that completely captured his attention; a pair of pale pink lips.

 

"What should I do... These geese seem seriously piss off and won't let me approach their nest at all, but the exam will start soon! How am I supposed to take the entrance exam and get in the uni if I don't have the registration form! My life is doomed now..."

 

While the man was rambling about his misfortune, Kyuhyun only paid attention to his full lips and how its shape changed when he spoke.

 

"...E-Excuse me, do I have something o-on my face?" The man finally spoke up while touching his face shyly.

"Nothing." Kyuhyun blatantly lied and glanced one last time at that lips before taking his eyes off. "So what? You think reasoning with them will work?"

"Probably not," the man shrugged, "but it's better than doing nothing."

"Why don't you just be honest and tell the staff what happened?"

"Do you think they'll believe me? I doubt that, I mean, I'm the only student who has this problem so they won't give me a leeway..."

"The only student..." Kyuhyun murmured, "in that case,"

 

Kyuhyun took out his own examination registration form from his jeans pocket and unfolded it. Then, to the stranger's surprise, he threw it at the geese that waddled backward in fear, but after seeing that the human made no attempt to approach their nest, began to peck and destroy Kyuhyun's paper to pieces along with that of the stranger. The shorter man gasped in surprise at Kyuhyun's bold and rash decision.

 

"What have you done!? Now they won't let you take the exam too!"

"Calm down. They might not allow it if it's only you, but it's two of us now. They'll definitely let us in. No way they will let a gold medal winner of the mathematical olympiad fail the entrance exam just because he doesn't have a registration form."

 

Kyuhyun explained quite smugly. He couldn't see past that thick glasses but he bet the man was probably staring at him with admiration, judging from that rosy cheeks. A genuine smile broke out on the stranger's face and made him look less boring but cuter.

 

"Thank you! Thank you so much! What can I do to repay your kindness?"

"Hmm..." Kyuhyun sneakily glanced at that lips but quickly shot the idea down, "how about you treat me some drink? There's a vending machine not far from here."

"Anything for my savior! Let's go!"

.

.

.

.

Kyuhyun and the stranger arrived at the vending machine. He secretly smiled to himself enjoying his companion's liveliness non-stop chatter on their way.

 

"Which drink do you want?"

"A milk tea,"

"Alright, one milk tea incoming! Maybe I'll get one for myself too..."

 

The stranger trailed off. His smile disappeared and his face turned paler than paper.

 

"My wallet!" The man exclaimed while searching his every pocket, "oh no... I forgot my wallet at home!"

"What? Seriously? Don't tell me you forgot your ID card too? You absolutely need that for the exam."

"No, my ID card is here." The black-haired man took out a small card from his shirt pocket, "last night, I was worried that I might forget to bring my ID card so I took it out of my wallet and put it in my shirt pocket instead. Guess I probably forgot to put my wallet back..."

"Wow, that's amazing in many ways. How did you get here again?"

"My brother drive me here and he'll pick me up later."

"How unlucky. No freebie for me then?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry..."

"Don't worry, I got this."

 

Kyuhyun shrugged. He took out his own wallet but cursed after seeing its content, or lack thereof, to be precise.

 

"Crap, I forgot that I blasted my money at the game center last night. Only one bill left now, tsk."

 

He inserted the bill into the vending machine and got a milk tea which he gave to the black-haired man.

 

"Here, I think you need it more than me."

"W-What? But, what about you?"

"Nah, I don't feel like having any drink now."

"...Thank you, you're really kind."

 

The stranger took the drink and gave him a cute smile, one that was sweeter than any milk tea he had ever had. He couldn't imagine how cuter the man would be if he wore something more stylish, not this old-fashioned outfit. Something about this stranger attracted him like a bee being lured to a flower.

 

"It's sweet and refreshing! The milk tea, I mean, and, are you sure you don't want to try it?" The black-haired man kindly asked.

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun smirked, "do you want an indirect kiss that badly?"

"Wha- No! I just feel bad for having it all to myself even though you have done so many things for me..."

"Well, it's unfortunate, yes, but it's what we have to make do with only one bill."

 

The shorter man looked at the can in his hands deeply in thought. Then, he looked up at Kyuhyun and spoke up excitedly.

 

"What if we can get two cans of drink in just one bill!? That way, we can share!"

"No, that's impossible."

"It's possible! My hyung once told me that if you press two buttons on a vending machine, you might get two drinks instead of one!"

"What nonsense myth is that? Trust me, it's impossible."

 

The black-haired stranger pouted at him in annoyance but Kyuhyun didn't take his words back. Silence filled in the place as neither didn't know what to say. Suddenly, the shorter man's cheeks turned redder. He gingerly reached out and held the cuff of Kyuhyun's long sleeves shirt before speaking up shyly.

 

"T-Then, if I can get two drinks in one bill, will you g-go out with me...?"

 

Kyuhyun's eyes widened in surprise but a smug glint soon replaced it.

 

"Interesting. Alright, deal, don't disappoint me."

"I won't! I'll definitely succeed!"

 

The stranger said cheerfully while giving him a victory sign, causing Kyuhyun to chuckle fondly. He was about to say how cute the man was, then he realized that he didn't know his name yet. But as he was about to ask, a bell rang loudly signaling that the entrance exam would begin soon.

 

"Let's go. We can talk again later after the exam."

"Yes!"

 

****************************************

 

"...But then we didn't see each other after the exam."

"Well, there were just too many people so it wasn't surprising."

 

Jongwoon shrugged, then, he pouted at Kyuhyun.

 

"You totally forget about me and our bet, Kyuhyun."

"Umm, well," Kyuhyun racked his brain searching for an excuse, "you have gotten a lot cuter so I can't remember you."

 

It was super effective. Jongwoon blushed madly and looked down to avoid his eyes.

 

"T-Thanks, I worked really hard to improve myself when I found out that you're one of the most popular freshmen. I want to be worthy to stand by your side."

"Jongwoon, you're more than worthy with your heart of gold. Trust me, no one can say that you're not supposed to be with me."

 

Kyuhyun lightly kissed Jongwoon's forehead and received the most beautiful smile in return after pulling away. He thought of kissing the man again but then something came up to his mind.

 

"Wait a sec, does that mean I'm your crush? The one you've been trying to prove this stupid claim to?"

"Who else can it be?" Jongwoon rolled his eyes in slight annoyance, "Kyuhyun, you're surprisingly super naive!"

"What!? No, you're the one who is unbelievably naive! Siwon and I almost kill each other fighting over you but you never notice it!"

"Huh?" Jongwoon looked genuine clueless, "what does Siwon have to do with you and me?"

"See? You're the naive one! God, Jongwoon, that jerk likes you! He even confessed to you so how come you still didn't know!?"

"Confess?" Jongwoon looked even more confused, "what are you talking about? I'm not that stupid to don't know what is a confession!"

"But-" Kyuhyun suddenly recalled something, "Jongwoon, have you met Siwon today?"

"No. The last time I met him was two days ago at Jungsu hyung's cafe. Weren't you there with me?"

 

 

That damn horse!

 

 

Kyuhyun cursed inwardly when he realized that Siwon completely fooled him. Fortunately, Koongie helped him gain his wit back or else he wouldn't be here. He swore that Siwon had to pay for this, and flirting with Jongwoon in front of the man sounded like a good idea!

 

"What? So Siwon likes me? Really? W-What should I do? I don't want to hu-"

"Forget about him and only think about me."

 

He gently cradled Jongwoon's face in his palms and looked into those beautiful eyes with a color of starless night. The shorter man blushed even madder but he didn't avert his eyes. Staring back, Jongwoon placed his small hands above Kyuhyun's and spoke up softly.

 

"I always think about you, Kyuhyun, no need to say that."

"Good, just making sure that we're on the same page because I can't take you off my mind as well, not that I mind it though."

 

Kyuhyun caressed Jongwoon's cheek who closed his eyes to fully savor the touch. His thumb kept dragging lower and lower unit it rested on Jongwoon's soft lips. He gazed at it lovingly while it.

 

"I love you Jongwoon."

"I love you too, Kyuhyun."

 

Both men slowly leaned into one another with their eyes fluttering shut. Kyuhyun felt a warm breath on his lips so he shivered in pleasure, knowing that Jongwoon's damn kissable lips was a mere inch apart from his...

 

 

Honk! Honk! Honk!

 

 

"Aish!"

"Kyuhyun! Are you alright!?"

 

 

Just as the couple was about to kiss, one young goose pecked at Kyuhyun's calf for no reason, causing him to jump from being caught off guard. The third-wheel goose honked and quickly waddled away when Kyuhyun chased after it angrily, only to shriek and run back when the parent geese honked aggressively and rushed after the man. Kyuhyun snatched Jongwoon's hand who was busy laughing his head off and pulled him to a sprint. He cursed in annoyance when the shorter man beside him kept laughing even though the furious geese were hot on their heels. However, his annoyance was soothed when he felt that small hand firmly hooked on his own. Eventually, Kyuhyun couldn't hold back and laughed at their ridiculous situation too.

 

 

 

A laughter of two men and an aggressive honking of two geese filled the serene garden that stood under the quiet afternoon with liveliness.

.

.

.

.

"Pant... pant... I-I think we should be safe here."

"Just... Let me, let me take, a breath first..."

 

Kyuhyun had his hands on his knees as he leaned over and panted tiredly. They successfully escaped from the vicious geese and were now at the same old vending machine. Jongwoon who said he would take a breath was leaning on the white machine with his hand clutching his shirt. Kyuhyun, despite his tired state, found his eyes and his mind sharply focusing on Jongwoon's reddish full lips. An evil plan popped up in his head. Kyuhyun smiled devilishly and straightened himself up before approaching the black-haired man.

 

"Hey, what do you say we drink something?"

"G-Good idea, what do you want then?"

 

Kyuhyun's smile turned into a full smirk.

 

"You."

"Wh-"

 

Kyuhyun slammed his hands on the vending machine caging Jongwoon in his arms. While the shorter man was blushing furiously, he leaned in and stole a quick kiss he oh-so wanted. The chaste kiss changed into a deep kiss the longer Kyuhyun's lips moving against Jongwoon's. Jongwoon moaned in bliss while clinging helplessly on Kyuhyun's back. Breaking the kiss, the couple felt like there weren't enough time in the world as they couldn't get enough of their partners.

 

 

"Kyuhyun, I love you."

"I love you too, Jongwoon."

 

 

Kyuhyun kissed his beloved Jongwoon again.

 

 

 

 

The vending machine self-destructed from cuteness overload (kidding).