un

You Drive Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't make me have to repeat myself again and just move Chanyeol!"

"But didn't you just repeat yourself by saying that?"

"You know this is my seat."

"Huh, I don't see your name anywhere on it."

"Very funny Chanyeol. But will you please move to another seat."

"Well since you asked so politely I'll take your request into consideration...No."

"Park Chanyeol!"

What is happening now can only be described as a regular morning in Chanyeol and Ara's class They had been going through the same routine for years now and were used to the daily arguments between Chanyeol and Ara. After all, they had been put into the same class since the 3rd grade when Ara first moved to Chanyeol's school. They hadn't started as enemies they were very close friends until one day. But that's another story for later. Right now, we should get back to where we are, shall we?

"Cho Ara! Glad we know each other's names." Chanyeol teasingly responded to Ara, gradually making her more and more upset in the process. Ara swore she was so close to slapping Chanyeol across his face. It's not like she hasn't before but she doesn't want to go back to the principal's office again for the third consecutive day. You can practically say they were regulars at the principal's office to the point where they were on a first-name basis with the principal.

"Why are you even sitting here anyway? Shouldn't you be sitting over there with the idiots you refer to as friends." She turned to look over her shoulder at the group of boys Chanyeol is friends with. "I would sit over there with them but I decided that today I wanted a change of scenery and this desk just happened to be the only open one by the window." Ara rolled her eyes because she could see that there were, in fact, plenty of empty desks by the window. But she already knew he was doing it on purpose.

"Look, if it's that much of a problem for you, I'll do you a favor. Since you get such a view by looking at the window I'll do you one better. You can sit next to me and I'll let you stare at my handsome face all class. It's better than any view you'll see by looking at the window." Ara let out a scoff at his last remark. Of course, the infamous Park Chanyeol would try to use his playboy charms on her. It's what he is known for best in the school. Ara just happened to be one of the girls who did their best to ignore his playboy-like advances. "Oh please, if anything I'll get permanently blind by staring at your ugly for too long. I'm lucky I still have my vision after seeing you for so many years."

The two continued to bicker back and forth for so long, they did notice the presence of their teacher walking into class. "Park Chanyeol! Cho Ara!" They instantly stopped their argument and turned towards their teacher. "Yes, Mrs. Kang?" Ara asked in a quiet voice. Her teacher was someone who was very unpredictable and Ara could sense the danger they were going to be in. "Don't 'Yes Mrs. Kang?' me. Can't the two of you spend one full day without arguing with each other?! I'm frankly tired of it and would appreciate one day of class where the two of you aren't at it. This is your only warning. Next time, you'll be sent straight to the principal's office. Now Ara, stop yelling and sit down in the desk next to Chanyeol." The atmosphere in the room was scaringly quiet and Ara knew she lost to Chanyeol, but she wanted to try once more. "But Mrs. Ka-" Unwillingly, she quickly sat down next to him when she saw the death glare being sent to her by Mrs. Kang.    

So far, Ara had been doing a great job of fully ignoring Chanyeol. She was facing away from him and completely focused on what they were learning in school. While being known in school for coming from a wealthy family, she was also known for having some of the best grades in school. It's her dream to become a geneticist and she works hard in school so that she can get closer and closer to her dream, not even letting obstacles, like Chanyeol, get in her way. 

She was in the middle of jotting down notes when she felt someone poking her shoulder. Knowing who it was, her first instinct was to ignore and resume her work. She then felt another poke to her back. Giving in, she turned her head to Chanyeol's direction to see what he wanted so he could leave her alone. "What?" She hissed towards Chanyeol. All Ara wanted to do was get back to her notes and not get into trouble with Mrs. Kang again. "I'm bored." She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Some nerve he had to take her away from writing notes just to tell her he was bored. She turned away from Chanyeol again and returned to writing her notes. But he still chose not to stop his actions and instead kept on poking her.

Ara had had enough and couldn't contain it anymore. "What do you want?! Stop ing poking me while I'm trying to take notes! I don't care if you're bored. Deal with it!" She was fuming with so much anger you could practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

She was about to open again to yell at him when she heard, "Was I not clear with what I said earlier?! Maybe this'll clear it up more. Park Chanyeol! Cho Ara! To the principal's office immediately. Like a snap of a finger, the fuming Ara turned into a scared one. She knew she was in deep trouble this time but to her point, she wasn't all to blame. Chanyeol was the main cause of why she now has to visit her principal for the third time this week.

When she and Chanyeol were finally alone in the hallway, she took the opportunity to let him know how pissed she was. "This is all your fault you know? I just wanted to sit at my desk and take notes. Is that too much to ask for, Chanyeol?" She tries to avoid trouble but with Chanyeol, it's unavoidable. Whenever he is involved, there's also a consequence involved w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter