deux

You Drive Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well if it isn't the lovely Cho Ara at my front door. You take up my offer of coming over to my house. It's a bit late for that seeing as my parents are now home don't ya think?" Ara wanted nothing more than to wipe the smug grin that was plastered on Chanyeol's face.

"I think I am at the wrong house. Let me check." She took her phone out to go through her mother's text with her where she sent her the address. Ara was pissed, she was at the right house. "." She whispered under her breath, not wanting it to be heard by Chanyeol. Too bad that he already did.

"I guess that makes you the daughter of my mother's friend who will be staying with us for some time. You must feel so lucky that you are now going to be living with the almighty Park Chanyeol. You'd be surprised how many would love to be you right now." Ara rolled her eyes at his remarks. She would love to trade places with the said girls. But she knew she didn't have a choice, therefore, she was going to have to stay where she was and get it over with. She just hoped that the 3 months being spent here would go by quickly.

"Chanyeol, who is at the door?" Ara was so caught up in her thought that she didn't notice the woman standing in front of her. By resemblance easily seen between Chanyeol and the older woman, Ara could assume that is was his mother. "You must be Mirae's daughter. Ara, right? I'm Young-Mi, but if it's more comfortable for you, call me Mrs. Park." Ara was taken into a hug by the older woman. She politely hugged her back as she didn't want her first impression to seem rude. His mother took a minute to asses both her and Chanyeol. "Do you two know each other perhaps? I know that you attend the same school as my son."

Chanyeol answered before Ara could get a word out. "I guess you could say we are very familiar with each other." He then sent a wink towards Ara. You could say Ara tried her best to not vomit at his cheesy antics.

"Well, that's great then. It's good to know that you guys no each other. I would hate it to be uncomfortable for you Ara while you're staying with us. Now you have someone in the house you can hang out with and talk to. I trust that you guys get along well?." Ara didn't know how to answer that question. It was her first night there and she didn't want her first impression to be someone who doesn't get along with others. "Oh, you have no idea, mom. Ara and I are super close." Ara was shocked when Chanyeol wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into his side. She seriously wanted to elbow him in the rib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter