Want to touch it?

Blushing Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not even 6.00 am in the morning, but one of the beautiful creatures is awake already. Normally, she always got chilled in the morning. But this time, she doesn't feel it. She felt warm instead. But she heard something.....-calming.

What sound is it? sounds like a heartbeat?

 

"what the !", Jungeun cursed silently when she found herself on someone else's embrace. When she looks up to the owner of the warmth, she squealed.

"It's too early to scream. I'm not even touching you down there tho"

"what the are you saying?! let me go, Sooyoung-ssi!", Jungeun trying to get away from Sooyoung's embrace but she failed.

"shh. Stay still!", Sooyoung demanded. Surprisingly, Jungeun obediently doesn't move. Sooyoung hugs the brunette tightly to felt the warmth from both of their body.

"you look cuter when you calm"

"I'm not cute"

"yes, you are. I hope I have someone to hug like this every morning. How about you, Jungeun-ssi?"

"I hate it", no, she loves it.

"It seems like your body says different tho. You hug me back", Sooyoung's smirk makes Jungeun want to slap her.

"Okay, enough!", Jungeun pulls herself from Sooyoung's warmth. She hates that she actually likes it. But of course, she won't admit it.

 

Jungeun is trying to recall what is going on. She really remembers that she was sleeping on Hyejoo's bed.

 

"why was I ended sleeping here? were you trying to-"

"you walk here on your own. Geez, why are you always think that I am a bad person?", Sooyoung gets up and sits with her hands behind her head. She has no clothes on, just a black sports bra, revealing her toned abs down there. Jungeun couldn't take her eyes off there.

 

Jungeun's pov

 

what the ! are that abs?

 

I cursed myself because my eyes won't obey my brain. It seems like she knew it.

 

"like what you see? you can touch it by the way", . She teased me again. I won't lose from her trap.

"touch yourself. I don't want it", I left her room as soon as possible. 

 

 

 

 

 

--- 

 

 

 

Jungeun knew she screwed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter