Nothing Better Than You

Beautiful [ONE-SHOT]

I was there, standing stiffly. I heard my heartbeat. It was faster than the time I played our soccer tournaments before. But just when I thought it couldn't beat any faster, it started thumping at a quicker pace when the pianist started playing and I saw her at the doorway. She was dressed in a white long-sleeved, v-neck laced ball gown with a 2-meter veil covering her beautiful face.

I tried my best not to cry but failed in the end. This was it. The moment I've been waiting for. My perfectly imagined fiction was turning into a reality. I had to pinch myself and see if I really wasn't just dreaming. And I wasn't. She slowly went to where I was. Another tear escaped from my eyes when I saw how beautiful she was. After this ceremony, this girl right here, this beautiful girl, will already be one with me. We were going to make a lifetime commitment tying the both of us together through thick and thin. And I was sure that nothing could sever that tie. We've been through a lot but I know that we'll be having some obstacles along the way. But with her beside and with me, we may fall sometimes but it won't matter because we'll always stand up stronger than we were. I was sure there could be nothing that could be the reason for us to stop overcoming whatever comes our way. Nothing. No one. Not even death. I lived for her and I will continue doing so.

___________________________________________

[A/N] Sorry for a veeeeeeeery mushy story. It was just that every fic I wrote was full of angst so I decided to make a sweet, fluffy one. Also as compensation for forgetting to write this sequel. Hihi.

So, am I forgiven? ^-^