End

Missing

Eunbi is walking back and forth in the dorm, she couldnt find Sakura anywhere in the dorm, so she asked another member.

"Chaeyeon-ah, do you see Kkura?"

"I haven't see her since this morning, have you search in her room?" Chaeyeon answering while prepare food.

"I searched it, her room is empty, I can't find her in the laundry room, in the bathroom, another room also empty"

"Call her maybe?"

"Her phone is turned off"

Chaeyeon also look confused, her friend never gone missing without word before. Actually she is aware that Sakura look pissed yesterday, she guess Sakura is going out to calm her self, but why their leader look concerned?

"Unnie, why you seaching for Sakuchan?"

"We have a meeting later at noon, regarding our schedule, I intended to discuss something first, but she's gone."

Chaeyeon nodded and going around to ask another member but no one see Sakura today.

Eunbi frustated, "Well, I'll search her, if she's home, please inform me."
Eunbi reaching for car key, her purse and coat.

"Where did Kkura unnie go actually? She is a hardcore homebody" Yujin curious, because she know Sakura doesn't even bother to go out, she like to stay home and play her games.

The other also dont know, they feel there is something wrong with Sakura.

"If Eunbi unnie find her, I think she will dead." Yuri giggled

"Yeah, I agreed, Eunbi unnie look so scary, Chaeyeon ah, ure so brave" Yena give Chaeyeon thumbs up

Chaeyeon laugh with her antic, "Well, I guess you guys don't want talk to her, if I didn't talk, you guys also dead you know" still laughing

The other nodded.

.
..
...

There is a girl in a pink hoodie and black mask, with round glasses, screened the ramyun in minimart.
Then she bought the ramyun and her favorite milkis, eating in the corner of the mart, unnoticeable.

'Lucky, It so quiet, no one here.' She eat her ramyun and go out fast before anyone recognize her.

Miyawaki Sakura, one of the AKB aces also a member of rising girl group Iz*one is strolling in the quiet area, far from their dorm.

She going out early before anyone get up because she need time to be alone, completely alone.

'Damn, I've have meeting later, Unnie will kill me' Sakura is looking to the river, driving to her deep thought.

She feel miserable and she didn't want anyone see it, especially Eunbi, because she supposed to be another pillar for Iz*one.

"Sigh.. I hate my self.." She mumble to her self.

Actually Sakura find this area concidentallly, she is playing with her maps on phone and find out that here have a quite big minimart and nice river with quiet surrounding.
She stroll here and thinking that she would tell another member later.
But until now, no one knows this place except her because lately she is busy with her activity and animal crossing.

.
..
...

"Where did she go actually?" Eunbi been talking non stop to her self and fixtated her eyes to find the japanese girl.

She reached out her phone and dialed Sakura number but Sakura still turned off her phone.

"She still turn off it... why Kkura ya, where did you hide."
Eunbi parked her car and started to looking around.

.
..

Sakura pulled out her phone and turned off airplane mode. Her phone started vibrating non stop.
".. I will not survive.." she gulped.
After her phone stop vibrating, she turn on airplane mode again and started to she her notification.

Eunbaby 13 missed call
20 unread chat

She lookup to her chat, there are some chat in their group

Ducky Yena : Kkura ya, where did you go?
Wonnie : Kkura unnie, please come back!
Yudaeng : Unnie, you better come back before something bad happen.

After that she look Chaeyeon PM her.
Chaeyeonie : Saku-chan, something happen?
Chaeyeonie : If you read this, please come back, you have meeting with Eunbi unnie.
Chaeyeonie : If you wanna alive of course. *laugh emoji*

She look another chat. Eunbi, her baby. Seems like she bombared Sakura with her chat.

Eunbaby : Kkura-ya, where are you?
Eunbaby : are you okay?
Eunbaby : is there anything wrong?
Eunbaby : Baby, please comeback
Eunbaby : you dont forget we have meeting right?
Eunbaby : Yah, Sakura, where are you?
Eunbaby : Why you turned off your phone
Eunbaby : Sakura please dont do this, we have meeting
Eunbaby : why are you like this?
Eunbaby : Sakuraaaa
Eunbaby : Miyawaki Sakura
Eunbaby : If I find you, you will be dead


Sakura shivers after looking to her chat.
'I'll be dead tonight, Miyawaki Sakura, nice to know you.'
She put her phone back to her coat pocket and she staring deep to river infront of her.
.
..
'She is really strange today, she never gone missing like this.'
Eunbi has been searching in their neighbourhood. Now she is sitting in the bench near riverbank.

"I should postponed our meeting today" Eunbi telling her self.

Eunbi take out her phone and dialed her manager to postpone the meeting.
"I'm sorry unnie, but Kkura is feeling not well, what? No she is not that worse, she just need rest.. oh well. Thank you so much."

'Now, How I find Sakura.'

Eunbi look at her surrounding.
'Oh, there is a mart, better I hydrate my self first.'

She entered a minimart, paying a drink, she go out and going back to the river.

'Well, this is quite nice place, I should tell other later.'

And she found someone familiar.

'There is is'

Eunbi run toward her, feeling a danger, Sakura run off, but of course Eunbi is faster and managed to catch her.

"Why are you like this, baby?" Asked Eunbi, still not released Sakura hand.
Sakura facing another way.

Eunbi cupped Sakura face, forced her to look at her.

"Baby.."

"Im sorry unnie."

"What happened baby? Why are you like this?" Eunbi look at her concerned.

Sakura feel guilty and suddenly broke in to tears.

Eunbi look so surprised. She took Sakura to sit at bench beside the riverbank.

Eunbi caress sakura back, let her cry until she stopped. Sakura just cry in Eunbi embrace.

After a while, Sakura managed to calm down.

Eunbi just looked at her and being silent. She gave Sakura some times to gather her self.

"Unnie, im sorry."

"Why?"

"I can't be a better girlfriend for you"

Eunbi look confused and peek at Sakura.

"I'm not a good girlfriend."

"What do you mean baby?"

"I'm not good"

"How come, you are Miyawaki Sakura, most famous and well known."

"Because I'm Miyawaki Sakura.."

"Kkura ya, this is non sense.."

"It is unnieee.. it is, I'm not good enough for you, I'm a homebody."

"I know you are homebody, I'm not complaining,"

"Because you are so kind"

"Sakura baby, please tell me what wrong"
Eunbi grabbed sakura hands.

".. I know unnie like to socialized, you have many friends.. but I am Sakura, a nerd, a heavy gamer, not good for you."

Eunbi silent. She confused. She look at Sakura deeply.

"I don't get it. I know you are gamer, nerd, ert, but what do you mean not good? I know you and I accept it."

Sakura know her lover will accept her, but she feel guilty, she never been a good girlfriend while Eunbi always give her space and understand when Sakura start gaming.

"Unnie, I know you prefer hang out with you friends than me.. you look happier." Sakura mumbling softly.

"What do you mean Kkura??" Eunbi still don't have a clue.

"Well you look so happy when you cover Fiesta with hand coreo, you look happy when you go to Ki Eunse-ssi place. You look happy when hangout with your friend."
Sakura start blabbering.

Eunbi get it, Sakura is jealous.

"Are you jealous?" Eunbi ask her playfully.

Sakura shake her head vigorously.

Eunbi hugged Sakura. "I know you are jealous, so you wanna be them ?"

"No, I can't"

Eunbi chuckled.

"Sorry Unnie, I'm feel miserable, I'm the one should make you happy but .."

Eunbi shut Sakura mouth with her finger.

"Shh.. no more talking."

".. Unnie.."

"Well, Sometimes I do want to go out with you, but we're so busy and you busier than me, you have many lesson and your radio recording."

Sakura silent and look at the older girl.

"I may look happy, but I'm happier with you."

"Really? You don't lie?"

"Of course. Kkura ya, baby.. you will always be my favorite baby." Eunbi tightened her hug.
Sakura hug her back.

"Well, I just don't like other people go clingy with you, you can only cling to me." Sakura kiss her cheek.

Eunbi giggled.

"Since when you are so cheesy, Kkura"

"Since I found my Eunbee"

"Gosh, so cheesy."

Sakura chuckled.

"But please don't go missing like this again."

"Okay, unnie. I love you."

"I love you too, baby"

And they go back to dorm together with silly expression and be mocked with other member and suddenly there is a chaos in dorm.

"Yah, what do you mean Yena yaaahh."

"Can't help it, you look so dummy, Kkura"

.End.