Two Double Shots

Espresso

Moori²❁🤘SCREAM🗡 on Twitter:

"I'll have an Americano, double shot please," I say to the barista and look over to my girlfriend who eagerly nodded to what I said. "Ah, make that two please."

"Of course, anything else for you ladies tonight?" She asked.

I look over to Yoohyeon who pointed at the dessert case, specifically a muffin, "And the double chocolate muffin please."

Yoohyeon gave me a peck on the cheek, "Thanks babe."

I smile at her and hand some cash to the barista, "Your change is 2800 won."

"Ah,  thank you!" 

"You can take a seat, we'll bring you your drinks and muffin to your table."

She gave me a cute, gummy smile and I smiled back before Yoohyeon dragged me to a small table. We sat down and the lights dimmed a little. We looked around slightly confused until we saw a girl with a guitar on a mini stage. She seemed to be setting up.

"Omo! They play music here too!" Yoohyeon spoke excitedly. I look over to see my sweet girlfriend who was tired look like she just drank 3 energy drinks.

"Ah yes," A voice interrupted with our drinks and muffin. The same barista who took our order put our drinks on the table and placed the muffin in between. "Night Café serves not only drinks and desserts but our talented guests also play and sing songs. If you are interested you can come speak to me after her performance and we could get you situated with a time slot to sing if you'd like."

"I would love that, thank you so much!" I thanked.

"Of course," She smiled and left our table.

Yoo glared at me before pouting. "You checked her out.."

I giggled, "Honey, the only person I have eyes for is you!" I kiss her on the cheek to reassure her.

"Okay..." She looked deeply into my eyes before taking a bite of the muffin. "Oh god~" She moans, "This tastes so good. Here try it."

She fed me a small piece and it melted in my mouth. I closed my eyes savoring it. "It's beyond good, it's delicious!" 

I took a sip of my coffee taking in the aroma and burst of caffeine. "Yummy." 

I look over to the stage to see a girl with monolids who looked like a little bear with a guitar ready to play.

"Hi~ I'll be playing Stay by Rihanna, hope you like it." It got quiet as she started strumming her guitar. She opened her voice and it sounded like the angels started singing. Her voice was like honey and I was in awe. I look over beside me to see Yoohyeon shooting heart eyes and I couldn't get mad at her because I was doing the same.

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

I took a hold of Yoohyeon's hands and she tightened the grip. I smiled at that and swayed to the music. Before I knew it, the song ended and everyone clapped. She bowed and walked off the stage, the lights brightening up once again.

"I think I'm in love." Yoohyeon turned to me.

"Yah!" I playfully slap her shoulder and she laughed.

"Let's go over to the girl and talk to her about singing too!" Yoohyeon jumped up, took a big gulp of her drink and dragged me to the front where the cute barista is.

She looked over to us and wiped her hands on her apron, "Hey!" 

"Hi! This place is amazing! When can we get set up here?" I ask.

"Well~ You could start singing tonight actually because we're not booked but if you guys are not up to it then if we could exchange phone numbers then I can add you guys to a group chat on Kakao and there will be a schedule where you can sign up."

"Let's do it tonight babe! We should practice our song anyways." Yoohyeon says to me.

"Oh you guys write music?" The girl asks us.

I shake my head, "No, not yet. We want to but we're still at school and we sing covers of songs."

"That's still amazing!" Her eyes widen and she smiles.

"Thanks! Can I have your name by the way? I want to put a name to cute barista." I say winking.

I receive an elbow to my stomache and the barista laughed. She was beautiful in and out but of course Yooheyon was gorgeous. "Sorry babe it just slipped, you know Yoo are the only one for me." I cheekily say.

Yoohyeon laughs and rolls her eyes. "Whatever."

"Hey!" The bear-like girl came over squinting at us. "Don't flirt with my girlfriend!" She protectively hugs her and we all laugh.

The barista gave her a peck, "Babe, you can't hurt a fly and they're dating so don't worry. My heart belongs to only you Seul-unnie."

I smile at the bear girl and she turned red from embarrassment. "Ah! Sorry.... I'm Seulgi, nice to meet you!" She bowed.

Yoohyeon and I laugh, "I'm Minji, and this is Yoohyeon."

"I'm D.Ana but you can call me Dee for short." We greeted each other and exchanged phone numbers.

"So are we able to sing right now?" I ask.

"Oh! Of course! Lemme talk on stage and welcome you guys. Is there any music you want?" She asks.

Yoohyeon pulls out her phone and pulls up Honesty by Pink Sweat$. "Here you go."

She takes the phone and leads us behind the black curtains, "So typically you'll come up to the front and we'll give you the OK to set up if you bring any instruments or whatnot and if there is only one person before you the extra mics and stools are here." She shows us.

"Now wait here." She walks up on stage and starts greeting the guests.

"Ready Yoo?" I ask.

"Oh yeah! This is so cool!"

"Welcome Minji and Yoohyeon!" We walk up holding hands. 

We take a mic eachand Yoohyeon sits on a stool while I decide to stand.

"Hi, I'm Minji," I greet.

"And I'm Yoohyeon. We'll be singing a song called Honesty. We hope you like it!"

She said, "Baby, I'm afraid to fall in love
'Cause what if it's not reciprocated?"

I sway to the rhythm and take in her gorgeous voice.

I told her, "Don't rush girl, don't you rush
Guess it's all a game of patience"

I glance at Yoohyeon who smiles at my and brings her mic to her lips.

She said, "What if I dive deep?
Will you come in after me?
Would you share your flaws with me? Let me know"

I told her, "Thinking is all wrong
Love will happen when it wants
I know it hurts sometimes, but don't let it go"

I love Yoo.

'Cause I want Yoo
I want Yoo
I want- I want Yoo
'Cause I want Yoo
I want Yoo
I want- I want Yoo

The song ended and we saw smiles and tears from people. They started to clap and cheer. We bowed and left the stage.

We saw Seulgi who gave us a cute smile, "Guys that was amazing! I loved ti!!" She cheered and pulled us in for a hug.

D.Ana appeared next to her and nodded her head. "It was beautiful to hear such raw emotion in your voices."

We blushed at the compliments and mumbled a shy 'thank you'.

"If you guys need anything let us know," D.Ana said.

Yooheyon twiddled her thumbs, Could we get another muffin?" 

D.Ana gave us a funny look and laughed, "Yeah, no problem. It's on the house, I'll bring it to you guys!"

Yoohyeon pumped her fists and I giggled. Who knew it'd turn out to be such a fun night at a Café? We headed back to our seats and stayed in the warm, bustling Café for the rest of the night filled with coffee and muffins.

"We're coming back here again when we have time together." I nodded at her words.

"Definitely. This place makes me feel so happy. It should be our getaway." Yoohyeon agreed.

I love you Yoohyeon."

"I love you Minji." 

I leaned in and pressed my lips against her soft ones.

This night was perfect, music, love, food caffeine, what more do you need?

Unedited~

A/N

Thanks for reading! Comment down below your thoughts!