My R ➵ Dahmo.

My R ➵ Dahmo

 

 

✧༺♡༻༺♡༻✧

Dahyun smiled bitterly, slowly making her way up the stairs towards the dreaded metal door that holds where she soon longed to be, ignoring the loud shouts from downstairs. With little to no effort, she pressed the door handle down and push through. It revealed a breathtaking view, with streetlights all perfectly lined up, no vehicles that passed by, making the noise quiet. In the distance, you could see faint mountains over the horizon, with the evening sun shining warmly down on Dahyun, the atmosphere was calm and pleasant with the air smelling fresh. But the view was not what Dahyun came to the roof of her apartment building for. 

Just as she was about to take her shoes off, she spotted something different. Of the rooftop there she saw, a girl with braided hair standing on the edge of the rooftop, in front of the railings, she had climbed over them. However, she wasn't alone. There was another girl, behind the railings, on the rooftop where it's safe. She looked older than the braided hair girl, she had raven hair. Dahyun frowned, the familiar body shape was confusing here, she knows that body shape, the raven hair. The older stood tall, her body language telling her she's stressed, her arms and legs apart, her torso slightly forward. Despite herself, she screamed.

"Hey,
Don't do it, please,"

"Woah, wait a minute what did she just say?"  Dahyun thought, she couldn't care less either way. To be honest, she was somewhat pissed, this was an opportunity missed. The older seemed the same, her fists now tightly clenched, she ran her hand through her hair.

The girl with braided hair told her her woes.

"You've probably heard it all before,
I really thought that he might be the one, 
But then he told me he was done,"

Dahyun watched as the whole scene unfolded, watching and listening to every word and move, she didn't expect for the older to blow up, she thought she would be calmer, her sudden outburst surprising the two.

"For god's sake, please! Are you serious? I just can't believe,
That for some stupid reason you got here before me.
Are you upset cause you can't have what you wanted?
You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!!"

The older girl shouted her lungs out, the girl only turned towards her and smiled.

"I'm feeling better thank you for listening,"
The girl with braided hair then disappeared.

The older remaining girl finally turned around and faced Dahyun, smiling fondly. Dahyun somehow knew every feature her godly face has to offer, she knows she had spent to much time analyzing her face, yet there was always things she never noticed. For this moment, she saw the sorrow emotion in her eyes, they were dull. Dahyun wanted to move closer, wanted to reach for her. But she too smiled and disappeared.

Dahyun looked to the ground for a while, before turning her heel and walking back inside. No noticing the rooftop was now stained with a small droplet of water where Dahyun stood.

✧༺♡༻༺♡༻✧

Dahyun looked up again towards the staircase, smiling weakly as she started making her way up the stairs, again, putting in little to no effort in pressing the door handle down and push through the metal door. The view was still the same, the same atmosphere lingering around, no vehicles in sight and the smell of the freshness in the air along with the cool breeze. Again, Dahyun was not here for the view.

"Alright, today's the day," Or so she thought, just as she took both of her shoes off, there was but a girl short as can be, at the edge of the rooftop again, along with the same older girl, still in the same agitated state, fists clenched and back bent forward. Despite herself, she went and screamed.

The petite girl told her her woes.

"You've probably heard it all before,
Everyone ignores me, everyone steals.
I don't fit in with anyone here,"

The petite girl looked up to the sky, smiling bitterly. Explaining her story, how she felt hatred from every student, how she stood out like a sore thumb at school. Her desk, vandalized, horrid writings were written on her desk, telling her how useless she was, how she didn't matter to the world, telling her to go and kill herself.

"For god's sake, please! Are you serious I just can't believe,
That for some stupid reason you got here before me.
Cause, even so, you're still loved by everyone at home!
There's always dinner waiting at the table you know?!"

Same reaction, same reply, same emotion. The older girl pouring her lungs out for the short, petite girl, telling her every possible solution, Dahyun stood there listening and watching. She smiled at the older, she was the same girl she knew and loved. The same girl who would go the exact same thing. 

However, her heart started to ache, an unbearable started to overwhelm her chest and heart. She clenched her shirt tightly. What was this? Dahyun didn't have a clue on what to do, she didn't know how she would stop the painful stings in her heart. All she did was watch the two.

"I'm hungry" 
Said the girl as she shed a tear.

The girl short as can be then disappeared.

Dahyun continued watching silently as the raven-haired girl turned around and looked at Dahyun again, smiling. She walked closer this time, taking meaningful steps towards Dahyun. She placed her hand under Dahyun's chin, making Dahyun looked straight in her eyes. Dahyun knew again, she could tell now. Behind that sweet smile, showing holds a painful secret. The pain in her eyes was visible, almost outright handed to her. She didn't speak, she didn't move, neither did Dahyun. All she did was smile.

And disappeared.

✧༺♡༻༺♡༻✧

And like that,
There were those two every day.
She listened to her tales, she made them turn away.

"And yet there was no one who
Would do this for me,
No way I could, let out all this pain.."

Dahyun's eyes widened, she finally realised it. Her heart stinging in pain, exploding in her chest. Her head pumping with a headache, her body started to shake as Dahyun turned her heels and started to walk. Memories started to flash one by one in her mind as she started to pick up the pace. The scars, the razor, her vandalized desk. She started to jog, letting her feet lead to her destined destination, her breathing started to be heavy as her mind continued. Her broken heart, divorce papers, the flower on her vandalized desk, her bullies kicking, punching her to the floor, cutting off her hair. 

Dahyun started to run, her feet and mind picking up the pace. Every single horrid situation in her life, flashing through her eyes. But there was one, there was always that one, that one person, that one person who overcomes them all. The one who has stayed with her and was always by her side, until she could no longer be there. 

The person she had always longed to be with but never got the chance. However, she finally found it, her chance. She was on her way. She was coming. She's reaching soon. Into the arms of who she longed and fated to be with. Wait for me.

Momo.

✧༺♡༻༺♡༻✧

Dahyun finally reached the metal door, opening it with ease. But with an unexpected surprise on the other side. The bright sun was setting, as usual, the atmosphere quiet yet peaceful, but it was out of place. Something was off, something was missing. 

Dahyun squinted her eyes and looked around, that peculiar, Momo, she isn't here. There was only the girl she saw at the edge of the rooftop. But she was also off, she was also different, she was familiar.

However, Dahyun knows her. She knows her full well. But she doesn't know what she has become.

For the very first time there she saw,
Someone with the same pains as her,
Having done this time and time again.
She wore a yellow cardigan.

"I just wanna stop the scars that grow,
Every time that I go home.
That's why I came up here instead,"

That's what the girl in the cardigan said.

"Woah, wait a minute what did I just say?" Dahyun thought at first, but she eventually shrugged. She could care less either way. But at the moment she just screamed, something that she did not believe.

"Hey,
Don't do it, please,"

Argh, what to do? She can't stop this girl, oh this is new. For once she thinks shes bit off more than she can chew. A loud ringing suddenly sounded loudly in Dahyun's ears, she started to hear whispers, she could feel herself getting weak, the excruciating pain in both her chest and head felt like pure fire, her legs gave out, falling to her knees, clasping her ears and shutting her eyes tightly.

"But even so! Please just go away so I can't see, your pitiful expression is just too much for me!" Dahyun screamed the pain out, unsuccessful, the pain was still burning her, corrupting her every being. It's too painful.

"I guess today is not my day,"  

Dahyun heard her spoke softly, she looked away from her and then she disappeared.

Dahyun sighed deeply, trying her best to ignore the pain, she slowly stood up, looking at the view one last time.

"Guess today is not the day," She whispered to herself, turning her heels and walking back through the metal door.

✧༺♡༻༺♡༻✧

Dahyun looked around, finding it strange how today, there was no one here. Dahyun was back at the rooftop, the place where she could be with her lover soon again. She admired the view, it was just as breathtaking. The sky was a light purple with pink streaks, the sun visible on the horizon, the same natural fresh air blowing with the easy breeze. It was just the same, just like always, just like before. Again, Dahyun was not here for the view, even though it was beautiful, her mind found someone else, in particular, more jaw-dropping.

She looked around again at the now deserted rooftop, anxious they would appear again. She waited for them, she waited for a long while, waiting for them to appear again.

But they didn't.

They were not in sight.

Dahyun was all alone.

Dahyun smiled weakly.

"There's no one here today, I guess it's time.
It's just me myself and I," She mentioned to herself. Walking forward towards the railing, she placed her hand on them, surprised that the touch was warm. It was currently fall season, the atmosphere wasn't warm, yet this railing was.

"There's no one who can interfere,
No one to get in my way here,"

Dahyun snapped herself back to reality, gripping harder on the railing to steady herself from the jump over. She stood at the edge, standing tall and brave.

Dahyun smiled bitterly, looking up towards the lovely evening sky.

"I'll be with you soon, Momo. Don't worry, I'll be in your arms again. Wait for me."

Those were her last words.

Taking off her yellow cardigan.
Watching her braids all come undone.
This petite girl short as can be.
Is gonna jump now and be free.

~Fin~

✧༺♡༻༺♡༻✧

I wrote this long ago, it's weak. Text header credit goes to owner (I forgot who).