her wish

tell me your wish

when Eunbi and Yerin finished roaming around the Bled Island, they decided to give points to that destination, just like what they did with their previous ones.

“i want to give it five points”, Yerin said, with her voice full of joy. Surely, Yerin enjoyed everything; from the delicious food they ate, the beautiful emerald-colored river, the picturesque landscape. yerin was also genuinely happy because she had the chance to make a wish at the cathedral and rang the bell to make it a reality. 

as yerin said the things that made her give this destination a perfect score, she realized the real highlight of this trip —— the moments she spent with the lady sitting beside her, she was the reason for its perfection.

 

everything was perfect, she couldn’t ask for more.

 

as yerin finished giving her remarks about their destination, it’s time for Eunbi to give hers.

“i want to give five stars too”, Eunbi said while gesturing her hand into a five. yerin suddenly high-fived that hand tho, which eunbi found cute but she only said it to herself.

“it was so beautiful”, describing their trip for today, while looking at yerin’s eyes.

“we rang the bell three times, hoping for the wish to come true, i give five points”, eunbi added.

yerin was curious because of eunbi’s eagerness for her wish to be granted.

“can you tell me what wish you made?” yerin cannot control her curiosity and eventually asked eunbi about it.

to her surprise, eunbi did not say her wish to her.

 

“oh my goodness i am not ready” eunbi said under her breath but loud enough for yerin to hear.

“not ready? that’s okay you can tell me when you already are!” yerin said with enthusiasm but in her head, she’s a little sad because she cannot know what the younger wished for.

 

“hey eunbi you cannot waste this great opportunity to say the things you really wanted to tell her!” eunbi said to herself, looking blankly at the river while they were on their both ride.

 

“okay now i am ready, yerin” eunbi said as she gathered all her courage to say what she needed to.

 

“oh really! can you really tell it to me now?!” yerin said with happiness, visible because of her eye-smile. 

eunbi did not regret saying that she’s ready because she got to see her smile, the smile of her sunshine.

 

“you” eunbi said while looking earnestly to the older.

 

“what?” yerin was kinda confused so she asked eunbi what she meant.

 

“you. you are my wish. want to spend every day of my life with you, my sunshine” she said in a tone full of love and declaration at the same time.

 

yerin was speechless, she’s not used to eunbi being like this. yerin’s always the romantic one, even jokingly, which eunbi thought it was.

 

“really? i guess it was not one-sided at all” yerin said while her eyes are a little watery, she’s really touched by what eunbi said.

 

“one-sided? it had never been that way, and it will never be”, eunbi said, confessing her feelings to yerin.

 

yerin cannot speak even a bit because her heart cannot handle this sudden confession that she has been wanting and waiting for.

 

“now yerin, tell me your wish”