final.

hey.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“hey,” eunbi said, sitting down at the table. across from her sat yewon, who was scrolling through her phone before eunbi appeared. 

 

“hey eunbi,” yewon said, putting her phone down. there was a little bit of an awkward silence as the two sat, until eunbi broke the silence. 

 

“why did you ask me to come here?” eunbi questioned, referring to the café they were sitting in. it’s where they first met, had their first date, and had their last. 

 

“i just...missed you, is all. i’ve wanted to see you ever since i came back.” yewon moved away to university while eunbi stayed in her hometown, and the two were separated for a while. eventually, things had to come to an end. it’s only expected, right?

 

“i missed you too,” eunbi said, sighing. the waitress placed two cups of coffee on the table, steaming hot. 

 

“i got you one cream and two sugars, just like you like it,” yewon told eunbi. 

 

“thanks, yewon. i actually try not to drink coffee too much anymore, though. but i’m surprised you still remember.”

 

“oh...i see. i’m sorry,” yewon said looking down at her lap. she played with her thumbs, thinking, so much has changed, huh eunbi...

 

“it’s alright yewon. you wouldn’t have known anyway.”

 

“i...think i should go,” yewon whispered quietly while she teared up. “i’m sure you have things to do.” yewon got up and turned around to leave, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter