Confession

Saranghae
After school,I went straight to Taeyeon's house.Eunhyuk actually planned a date for us but I cancelled it just to see Taeyeon.I wanted to repay back to Taeyeon after what I had done to her.

I was now in front of Taeyeon's house.The door opened and showed Taeyeon using crutches.Her head was bandaged and there were some scratches on her arms."I didn't expect you to come.Anyways,I'm going to the park for awhile,want to tag along?"Taeyeon whispered to me and closed the door slowly.

"Tippani's sleeping.I don't want her to wake up and shout at me,"Taeyeon said and grinned dorkily.I guess she knew what I was going to ask by looking at my facial expression.I nodded and followed behind Taeyeon.

After we settled down at a restaurant,I ordered the food while Taeyeon waited for me.Once I came back with the tray of food,I saw Taeyeon fighting with someone.It was my boyfriend,Eunhyuk.I put the tray on a random table and pulled Taeyeon away from Eunhyuk.

"Are you okay Hyukkie?"I asked my boyfriend as I glared at Taeyeon.Taeyeon looked at me with a hurt expression.

"I'll be going now,"she said coldly and left.

"Let's go to my house okay?"I said and we walked slowly.

"What happened back there?"I asked.

"It's nothing.I was actually going over to say hi but she suddenly grab the collar of my shirt,"Eunhyuk explained.I pitied him and hugged him.

Eunhyuk was taking a bath right now.I took out my phone and saw that there was a message from Tiffany.How did she get my number?I thought and opened the message.

From:Tiffany

What did you do to Taeyeon?She looked really pissed when She got home.

To:Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk was out of the toilet and I put my phone away.He was wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans."I have to go now Hyo.See you tomorrow,"he said and walked out of the house without giving me a goodbye kiss.

"See you tomorrow,"I said to no one.

Taeyeon's POV

"Where have you been?"Tiffany asked as soon as I entered the house.I was too angry to talk to Tiffany.So,I ignored and walked past her."Yah!Kim Taeyeon!"she shouted.

It was three days before I leave to go to America.No one knew about this.In fact,I did not want anybody to know about it.I wanted everyone to be curious about my absence in school.I would only be in America for two months.If I were to stay there forever,I would have of course tell everyone.

-----------

Sooyoung pitied me and carried me on her back."Where to Ms Kim?"she asked.

"The third room from the right side,"I played along with her.

I turned and saw Tiffany pouting.I stuck my tongue out and she glared at me.'You're so in trouble,'she mouthed to me.I gulped and asked Sooyoung to hurry up.

Once I was in class,Hyoyeon was not sitting beside me.She had changed her seat."Hey Taeyeon,you're on your own now,"Eunhyuk said and smirked.

I was hoping that Mr Park would enter but it was another teacher.He was being replaced after the incident.I could not focus on the lesson.My head was hurting.Everything was spinning.Soon,everything turned black.

3 Days Later...

It's the day I'm going to America.I told Tiffany that I was going to America and she broke down crying.I told her it was only for two months and she decided to follow along with the Shikshin.Well,of course I agreed.I don't want to stay there doing nothing.

"I've got to tell Hyoyeon something.Be right back,"I said.

"Taengoo hwaiting!"Sooyoung said.

I saw Hyoyeon all alone and smiled.I went closer to her and took a deep breath."Hey Hyo,"I said.

"What do you want?"she said coldly.

"I have a confession,"I said and looked down.

"I'm not interested,"Hyoyeon said bluntly.

"I like you Kim Hyoyeon.Ever since I met you,"I blurted out.

I looked up and saw that Hyoyeon was shocked.She shook her head and walked away.I sighed and walked back to the car.

"So,how did it go?"Tiffany asked.

I shook my head and entered the car."Mianhae TaeTae,"Tiffany said.

The three of us were in the car and the driver drove us to the airport.

Hyoyeon's POV

Two days had passed since Taeyeon confessed to me.I was really shocked that I walked away from her.However,since that day,I had never seen her again.I did not know why but I am starting to feel empty without her.Whenever I see her,I feel like there's butterfly in my stomach.Wait,what am I saying?I am not in love with her right?

It was English lesson right now and Taeyeon was still not in class.Where is she?I thought.

There was another 30 minutes before class was over.I kind of missed the way Taeyeon talked in English.She would pronounce some words wrongly and in the end she would pout and ask Tiffany for help.

"Hyo,are you alright?"Eunhyuk asked me.I nodded and focused back on the lesson.