The Changes

The Good in Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would take a bullet for you just to prove my love,
Only to find out you are the one holding the gun.

 

14 April 2012- today is mine and Baekhyun's third anniversary in relationship.

It was a horrible day at work today because I spilt coffee at one of the customers and it happens to be a CEO of some well-known company resulting me getting endless scolding from my boss.

I got all moody on the way home but I immediately cheered up remembering the plans I set up for our anniversary.

As soon as I got home, I take a quick warm bath and throw myself one of Baekhyun's hoodie that reached just above my knees. Preparing the ingredients for our anniversary cake, I texted Baekhyun,

Where are you now?

I waited for several minutes for his reply but it comes to no avail.

I ignored the heavy feeling in my heart and continue the task in hand. After mixing all the ingredients, I preheat the oven before putting my baking sheet inside. I stared at the kitchen clock and it's almost midnight but there is still no sight of Baekhyun.

My phone had been silent with no indication of incoming calls or messages. After pensively staring into space, my oven let out a loud BEEP! alerting me that my cake is done. I took out the cake from the baking sheet into a plate and quickly opened my fridge to take whipping cream to decorate it.

Suddenly, I heard the front door being opened and loud footsteps coming in. My ears perked up and I quickly march my way to the front door. But the moment my eyes met Baekhyun's, I sense a feeling of fear inside of me.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" he said while shoving my shoulders making me fumbled backwards.

I quickly held one of the chairs nearby preventing me from falling.

It seems like someone had a bad day today too.

The sound of the sink being turn on can be heard so I mustered up the courage to face him and bring myself up

"Have you eaten, Baekhyun?" I asked while walking towards him in the kitchen.

He ignored my question and opened the drawers to grab himself a pack of instant noodles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter