Part 2

Fools in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The car ride, as usual, is filled with chatters of a particular hamster that just can not stop chirping. As much as I like hearing her sweet voice, I have my dear life to be worried about. She gestures wildly, hands leaving the wheel,  as she recounts what happened in school earlier when the innocent unguarded bear was pranked by the satan duo, also going by the name of Yeri and Joy. Both her hands momentarily leaving the steering wheel, making my heart skip a beat, as she tried to show how they tried to make Seulgi believe that the grass out there is a better source of nutrient than those vegetables she was eating. She then turned to look at me as she continues with her eyebrows moving expressively. At other times it would really be an endearing sight, but not now when my life is at risk.

 

“Then Seul really put that--” 

 

“Son Seungwan EYES on the road please” 

 

She obliged but continues to move as she continues her story till we reached the mall. I shake my head at this chattering Son who nevers fails to make me feel warm. But I cannot help to feel for the poor seul that got pranked once again for the third consecutive day, and it is only Wednesday today. 

 

Once we entered the mall, we go to the store that Seungwan frequent. Which is none of other than the most luxurious clothing store in the mall. Well for starters, Seungwan here is actually the daughter of the Son Cooperation, yes you heard me right the one and only Son cooperation that owes more than half of the hotels in Seoul as well as other large companies. However, she is too humble as a being to flaunt her wealth, which is what makes her even more loveable.  

 

Once we enter the store, we are welcome by the overly enthusiastic staffs as they all gather around us. Ok maybe not us, but Seungwan who was bombarded with greetings.

 

“Nice to see you again Ms Son,”  said a young girl that looks no older than 18. 

 

“How have you been Ms Son,”  asked an older lady with a motherly smile.

 

“Welcome back Ms Son” greeted a guy with a shy smile.

 

Seungwan smiled at all of them as she returned the greetings. I stood behind them as I watch her interact playfully with them until I heard that voice, that I never wish to ever hear. 

 

“Looking fine as ever Wannie,” said Rose (yes I remember her name because she is always here when me and seungwan visit)  flirtatiously as she sent Seungwan a wink. 

Wannie huh? Since when did they become so close, and that is a name that only I can call. I turned to look at seungwan, and saw her blush as she look at Rose.

 

“You aren’t that bad too chae-yeong ssi” seungwan replied with a smirk.

 

I can’t believe that that Son Seungwan is flirting right in front of my eyes and I cannot put a finger to this weird feeling that I am feeling. It is similar to the one I felt earlier, but now it is of a stronger intensity, as I unknowing clenched my fists and glared at the scene in front of me. Why did she even ask me to come when she forgets about my presence once we entered the store?  

 

As though she felt my cold glare, seungwan shivered and broke the eye contact with Rose as she turned around to meet my eyes. When our eyes meet, she gives a sheepish and apologetic smile before reaching out to hold my wrists as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter