Who are you?

Who are you?

Your getting tired as the times go by, being in a relationship with a celebrity especially with a celebrity that you can see everywhere you go is extra difficult but you two manage it with love and understanding each other. These words seem off these past few days where you can’t seem to recall anything except your never-ending fights. As you try to remember what happen last night you stare at the ceiling feeling cold and empty. You glance at your side as you feel some rustling in the bed and you see her and just seeing her sleeping peacefully at your shared bed makes your heart broke into pieces this is the girl that you fell in love even before she debuted not the Jennie Kim of Blackpink or the Korean It girl that everyone’s adore.

Flashback of last night

Your watching a drama in your laptop when your phone starts ringing you pick it up as soon as you see the name in the screen

“Hey Bab-“

“Ah hello, Are you friends with Ms. Jennie Kim?” You hear a man’s voice and with that you look again at the name in your phone its still the same it displays Jen<3

“Who’s this?”

“I’m sorry to call you at this hour and I know I shouldn’t mind someone’s business but Miss Kim seems to be wasted and you’re one in her emergency contact”

“Where are you?” You said as you start to gather your wallet and keys. After you get the address of the bar you immediately drive and get into the location. It’s a luxury bar and without the help of the bartender who called you just a while ago you can’t enter this bar and see Jennie in the dancefloor barely standing with the support of some men surrounding her, this make your blood boil and want to punch who dare to touch her but you swallowed your anger and walk towards her.

“Jen..” You say and she look at you with her bore eyes.

“Ow look! (Y/N) in the house! How did you get in here? I didn’t know you can afford this high-class bar at all.” She said while giggling with the people who seems to be amazed seeing a girl wearing a casual hoody speaking to Jennie.

“Jen, you’re drunk come on let’s go home” You said as you hold her arms.

“What? No! Can’t you see where having so much fun! You’re so boring!” You look at her with hurt in your eyes

“Jen please let’s just go home. You have schedules for tomorrow” As you keep pulling her arm but she keeps resisting

“I don’t care, Get a life! Mind your own business (Y/N)! You won’t understand me because you’re way out of my league” Her words shock you that you let go of her arm for a second before grabbing it again.

“Hey! Back off can’t you see she doesn’t want to go home! Go home at your own Nerd! Who even invited you?!” He said and push you but before you can punch the man the bartender who you now know the name, James. Stands at the two of you and talk with the man and after that you’re now collecting Jennie’s things while carrying a wasted woman at your side.

You’re so occupied of remembering what happen last night that you didn’t hear her phone ringing.

“Geez. My head is throbbing who would call at this hour.” She said and pick up her phone at the side table without glancing at you as if she didn’t know that you are there. You just watch her as she answers the call with panic as she sees the name displayed in the screen. Her manager. She immediately stood up and that’s when she realized she’s not at their dorm and finally notice your presence. She faces you with horror but soon became a relief as she recognizes that it’s just you. She quickly gathers her things still talking to her manager.
 

“Jennie” She look at you confused probably thinking why didn’t you call her in her nickname. Since you two started dating you always call her Jen or Nini.

“I want to –“ she signal you to stop and mouthed ‘Later.. I need to go’ and when she’s about to close the door you speak “Let’s break up” she pauses and look at you with a shocked face.
 

“Unnie can I talk to you later? Promise I’ll be there on time.” She said on her phone before hanging up. “What did you say?” She stares at you looking for an answer

  “Let’s break up, I can’t do this anymore… I’m tired” you tell the las word in whisper but she hears it

“Tired of what?” She scoffed

“Tired of being with you, tired of being the only one understanding, tired of keeping up with you. Last night what you said to me was true I’m way out of your league Jen, I’m sorry” You look down and that’s when a drop of tear fell down. You’re crying. You rarely cry she seems to notice as she’s now approaching you but stopped by a ring in her phone

“You should go they’re waiting for you.” She seems to hesitate but she chooses to leave. As soon as you hear the door close that’s when you realize she’s choosing her career over you.