Chapter 1

The Last Crowned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not long after the filming of TWICE's new music video and the premiere of their new youtube original series, Mina finds herself in bed with an annoying fever and a stuffy nose. With the rampant pandemic going around she had already been rushed to the hospital with her managers in the morning to quickly get tested. Thankfully her results turned out negative only to be concluded as just the common cold. 

 

"A cold in May, Mina?" Nayeon teased as she kneeled beside Mina's bed.

"You really should sleep earlier and not stay up all night playing your games Myoui" Jihyo playfully scolded. 

"I know..." Mina embarrassedly groaned as she pulled up the covers to cover .

"We'll stop teasing you now but please get better soon" Nayeon got up as she booped Mina's nose. 

"Alright, let me at least grab you some water so you can take your medicine" Jihyo grinned.

"Thanks guys..." Mina shyly muffled back.

 


As Jihyo and Nayeon left the room to grab her some water Mina her phone to look through some of the comments from the new episode that had just been released. Scrolling through she quietly laughed to herself seeing the range of crying emojis to ridiculous memes appreciating the video. As she continues to scroll through she can't help but to suddenly stop her movements as her face becomes rigid. 

 

"Go back to your ****ing country you Japanese *****" 

 

It's not the first time she's seen these types of comments before but she can't shake the feeling of uneasiness and fear. How many years has it been now since she started seeing these comments? She knows she'll always have the support from her fans and members who see past her nationality but the hostility and hate always seems to make her shake once in a while. 

 

"What's wrong unnie?" 

 

Mina looks towards the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter