00. preface

☁️ YOU'RE DRIVING ME WILD.
you smell sweet
like the spring air
you smell sweet,
like the spring air
 
00.
PREFACE
00.
PREFACE
 

 ► Now Playing— DAY6's Congratulations

 

Sometimes the ones we think are meant for us are actually meant for others.

 

Friday nights were always Aiden's favorite because they were performing nights. This was their band's third night in a row performing for the local college bar. The bar tonight was a full house because it was ladies night. Every inch of the bar was filled with drunk girls dancing and guys eyeing every girl in proximity. 

"Hey Aiden, you ready for tonight?" the bar owner asked Aiden as he slid a beer towards him. Aiden was chilling on the bar stool watching the audience as he was awaiting his performance time.

"Yeah man, we're so lucky to have you guys booking us all the time." Aiden replied titling the beer bottle in his hand. He was just casually scanning the room when a blonde head caught his eyes. why does that look so familiar? his eyes grew in shock when he recognized who it was.

Christabel

His heart shatter. She was kissing another man. Anger boiled inside of him. So many questions went through his head and by the time he had registered what had happened, it was too late.

He threw a punch at the man who was kissing his girlfriend.

"What the do you think you're doing?" He yelled staring the man down. 

The guy winced touching his face where Aiden had punched him. By this time Christabel had noticed Aiden and ran over to the guy. 

"Oh my gosh, Jake are you okay?" She asked not even glancing at Aiden. 

Anger in Aiden grew me. He grabbed her arm and pulled her over to him. 

"What do you think you're doing Chris?" He asked more soft toned. 

"What the Aiden. What are you doing?" Chris shook her arm out of Aiden's grip. 

"What do you mean? Why are you with him? Why were you kissing him?" Aiden furiously asked. Chris rolled her eyes. 

"What do you not understand Aiden? I'm with another guy, that's explains everything."

By this time, people were starting to stare and Aiden could feel the regret creeping up his arms. He was never this impulsive. He just couldn't control his anger. 

"I thought we were on a break?" 

Chris clicked her tongue. "I told you already. I don't do breaks. We have nothing else to talk about. Leave me alone." She walked off not giving Aiden a second look. 

"Hey, I'm sorry bro, but we're on next." Aiden's band mate tugged at his sleeve and Aiden followed. His heart broken into a million pieces. 

"You alright bro?" 

Aiden opened his eyes and sighed. "Yeah, no worries. Let's play Day6's Congratulations. 

The lights on the stage dimly lit as the guitar and bass started to play. Aiden was gripping the mic staring into space. He started to sing unconsciously as he watched his girlfriend smile and laugh with another man.

Thought we were meant to be.
I thought you belonged to me.
I'll play the fool instead.
Oh, but then I know that this is the end,

Congratulations, glad you're doin' great.

"Wow, you're an amazing singer. Can we take a photo together?" a short little Asian girl asked Aiden as he slid off the stage. He never took photos with people– because he respected the fact that he had a girlfriend, but now he didn't.

"Yeah, sure."

Tens of girls lined up asking to take a photo with him and it soon became his little meet and greet. However with all the attention he got, he didn't feel any better. He was still starting at the one girl who's attention he really wanted. 

 

 

§

 

 

 ► Now Playing— BLACKPINK'S Love to Hate Me

 

"Hey, isn't she the one?" 

Whispers could be heard as Claire walked through the hallway. She could tell people were staring at her and whispering. She wasn't used to getting this much attention. She was recalling what happened last night and she didn't really know what to think. She was felt sad because of what happened but she was also confused.

Her neighbor Mike invited her over and said he had something to show her. She had crushed on Mike for years. He was always so sweet to her and she thought he was super handsome. She knocked on the front door and no one answered. Her phone buzzed and she saw that Mike had texted her.

Layout by Finire
 
Messages
now
Mike ❤️
Come inside. You know where my room is 😏😌
Open message

 

She was wondering what was going on but she opened the door. She walked to Mike's room and heard a females voice, a voice too familiar. She knocked on Mike's door and no one answered. She gripped the door handle and opened it slowly. As the door open, she saw Mike in bed half with another female. It was a her best friend–Lilly. She was on top of him. Claire's first reaction was too turn around and look away.

"Oh Claire, I didn't know you were coming." Lilly said covering herself. She smirked as she saw Claire's back. 

"Ohh..I'm sorry I didn't know you were busy Mike." Claire stuttered barely getting the words out of .

Mike and Lilly looked at each other and laughed, amused at how ridiculous Claire was looking right now. 

"I'm sorry, I'll leave." Claire walked out of the room and ran out of the house. She didn't go home because she had told her parents that she was going on a date. She spent the rest of the night walking around her block trying her best to stay away from Mike's house. 

Her head was filled with many thoughts and she was struggling to figure out what to do. She couldn't believe that her best friend Lilly had done what she did with Mike. She wanted to believe her but she was . Lilly or Mike had not even bothered to call her about last night and she was too scared to text either of them. 

Clarie was just minding her own business in the library when a group of females came up to her. 

"Hey, I heard you walked in on Mike and Lilly ing. What's your problem? Are you trying to steal Mike away from her or something?" 

Claire have never seen or met any of these people.

"Um..no I was just..Mike just asked me to..come" Before she could finish Mike and Lilly came in hand in hand laughing and smiling at each other.

"Aren't you ashamed to watch other people have ?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with you?"

People were spitting words to her but she she didn't hear because she only felt her heart break as she watched the only person she trusted with her secrets laughing with the man she wanted.

"We know what kind of person you are. You stalked Mike for years and you're such a hoe. We know you act all innocent but you're really sleeping with the whole football team. You try to steal every girl's man." 

Claire was dumbfounded at what these girls were saying. She wasn't popular and she never went to any events. No one even knows she exist. How could they be talking about her like their knew her. By this time Mike and Lilly had walked over and other people were surrounding them. All the girls were standing next to Lilly and they were whispering. Claire made eye contact with Mike and pled with her eyes with help. 

Mike felt bad for the girl but didn't want to get taken down with her. 

"Mike, tell this what you really think of her. Don't make her think she can get away with trying to steal you away from Lilly." 

Mike looked at her and looked away. "I'm sorry if I ever let you think that I would be with a boring girl like you." everyone laughed and for a second Claire swear she saw Lilly smirk.

"No one will ever love you." Lilly said look Claire up and down.

A tear fell out of Claries eye's. She couldn't believe that Lilly wasn't her friend anymore. Before Claire could say anything a girl swooped into the conversation. 

"Hey Claire, so that's where you were. I told the guys that you were coming to the party this weekend. They can't wait to see your cute ." A tall black haired girl slid in grabbing her arm. Claire automatically got up and followed after her.

"Who the was that?" Lilly asked the group of girls annoyed.

"You don't know her? She's the most popular girl on campus." Everyone was saying.

"I don't know but she got ." Mike said eyeing her as Lilly smacked his head with her hand.

Claire had followed after the girl out of the library. Before she could say anything the girl turned around and introduced herself.

"Hi, my name's Sophia. It's nice to meet you Claire right? Sorry I kind of just overheard and I couldn't stand it." She said as she was rolling her head back annoyed just thinking about it again.

"I knew how it felt to be in your shoes." she said giving the shy girl a pitiful look.

"Thank you Sophia. Yeah, I didn't know what to do. Lilly was my best friends and well Mike I have a crush on him for a long time.."

"It's okay, don't worry about it. The offer is on the table for this weekend though, if'd you like to come. I don't know if it will be your cup of tea but it's fun." Sophia said smiling.

"Here let's exchange numbers." Claire smiled and thanked Sophia as she walked off.

At least I made a new friend. 

 

 

§

 

 

► Now Playing— Arianna Grande & Justin Bieber's Stuck With U

 

The sun shined through the clear thin silk blinds on the bedroom window. The cool spring air from outside was steeping through the window that was opened late last night by Heather. 

In bed Liam laid hungover cuddling Heather who was wide awake on her phone. Last night, everyone had decided to come over last minute to drink and smoke. 

Currently it was only 9am but Heather couldn't sleep anymore. She was always a early bird and got up way earlier than Liam. 

Heather scrolled through her social medias and got bored. She got off her phone and started at Liam who was sleeping like a baby. He had got cross faded the previous night and went to bed early. She chuckled at the memory because he always acted like a clingy little sloth when he was high. 

Heather kissed Liam on the forehead and his arms reached out around her shoulders. He pulled her into his grasp and tightened it.

"Good morning baby." he murmured half asleep. Heather smiled as she looked at him. She gave him a soft kiss on the lips and got a whip of his smell. He always smelled like a baby when he woke up. 

"Good morning darling. Should I go wake up the others so we can go get some brunch?" Heather asked as she patted his head gently playing with his hair.

Liam mumbled and she knew that was already a yes. However he had other plans before brunch. And that was to have some amazing morning . 

Heather happily skipped out of the front door. She and Liam were heading out to get dinner with the crew after they got crazy drunk the night before. 

"Looking cute hot stuff." Liam said as he leaned over to give Heather a kiss. 

"You too cutie." She smiled at him as she buckled her seat belt. Her phone dinged and she looked at reading Sophia's text.

Layout by Finire
 
Messages
now
Spicy Soph 🔥🔥🔥
BBRO yall gotta hurry up!! Owen's hitting on the waitress and she's totally rejecting his LOL plus she's a total babe!!
Open message

 

Heather giggled as she read the message. 

"Baby, Owen's trying to hit on another girl." 

Liam chuckled. "Who is it this time?"

"The waitress at the place we're eating at." Heather said as her phone buzzed again.

Layout by Finire
 
Messages
now
Spicy Soph 🔥🔥🔥
Bruh, I just did some stalking and I found her FB & insta. She got hella followers. Her name's Ryan, she literally looks mixed.

Hurry up, Rosie & Adrian already here!! 
Open message

Heather read the message for Liam and he started laughing. "Gees, he must be really desperate for ." 

"Honestly, that boy is just lonely." Heather said shaking her head. 

Heather and Liam arrived at the resturant and walked inside. They came right in time for drinks. 

"Drink up hoesssss!!!!" Sophia yelled while everyone clinked their bottles.

They went out to eat to cure their previous hangover from last nights drinking but somehow they end up with drinks again. 

 

 
RESI
DENT
RESI
DENT
RESI
DENT
AUTHOR'S COMMENTARY—

Hello everyone! I am so sorry about the delay in updates but here we are with the preface! I only included characters who had some background history prior to the group forming and etc. I mainly went by everyone's app and their story! The first chapter will be out within a week or two. They gonna be going to the biggest party of the year!! we already s about to go down with drama, drinking and partying. guess in the comments who's gonna get the most drunk in the next chapter haha let me know if you have any questions and take your time with the relations app- it's just a reference for me so i can properly have their relations with each other down. look out for specials character features!!

ML & WL!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus. Fusce mi pede, tempor id, cursus ac, ullamcorper nec, enim. Sed tortor. Curabitur molestie. Duis velit augue, condimentum at, ultrices a, luctus ut, orci. Donec pellentesque egestas eros. Integer cursus, augue in cursus faucibus, eros pede bibendum sem, in tempus tellus justo quis ligula. Etiam eget tortor. Vestibulum rutrum, est ut placerat elementum, lectus nisl aliquam velit, tempor aliquam eros nunc nonummy metus. In eros metus, gravida a, gravida sed, lobortis id, turpis. Ut ultrices, ipsum at venenatis fringilla, sem nulla lacinia tellus, eget aliquet turpis mauris non enim. Nam turpis. Suspendisse lacinia. Curabitur ac tortor ut ipsum egestas elementum. Nunc imperdiet gravida mauris.