info & updates.

☁️ YOU'RE DRIVING ME WILD.
326271-free-download-aesthetic-tumblr-backgrounds-1920x1080-pc.jpg
ABOUT THE STORY.
this story will mainly focus on a group of friends and their lives around having fun and enjoying life. they're all known as crazy party people. i stated this before but just a disclaimer that there will be topics of , weed, alcohol, drugs, profanity and partying. there will also obviously be friendship, broken friendship, cheating, haters and drama, love etc. if you have any questions, feel free to comment below or message me!
ABOUT THE GROUP.

the group of friends have been friends since their freshmen year in college. they enjoy going to parties together, drinking, playing games, smoking some pot and getting high and relaxing, they like eating out at yummy restaurants or just grabbing some taco bell at 2am. they also enjoy going on trips together, it's pretty chaotic when they're all together because everyone is loud. they rarely have problems with one another because they all know each other well but sometimes the guys might end up liking the same girls "men i swear, their taste in girls are all the same."—sophia. however the group always have each other's backs. they're all supportive but still wild carefree young adults experiencing life. 

"DO YOU WANT A SHOT?" – SOPHIA KIM 21
 
sophia is the most outgoing in the group. every time they go to a party together, she knows at least one person there. she's literally the ideal girlfriend that you'd want because she's independent, super smart and hot, strangers all have crushes on her. she holds this aura around her that just makes her so attractive. however, she is quite sassy and isn't afraid of standing up for herself or others—because the girl does have a black belt so she ain't afraid of anything. that's probably why no one wants fully pursue her because she's quite intimidating. 
► she is currently single because her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend from high school. 

"I'M LIAM'S GIRLFRIEND." – HEATHER LEE 22
 
heather is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. she was introduced to the group as liam's girlfriend and she got along with everyone great. to strangers, she's pretty shy and quiet so people only know her as liam's girlfriend. she doesn't mind it because she doesn't like the attention anyway. back when they first starting dating strangers would all hit on her at parties but liam go so upset that everytime they went out he always proclaimed that she was his girlfriend so now everyone knows. when she's around people she's comfortable with however, she gets super energetic, loud and crazy especially when she drinks.  
► she and liam hwang have been dating for about a year and a half. 

"I'M DOWN TO SMOKE." – LIAM HWANG 21
 
liam is the typical jokester who loves to make everyone laugh. his jokes can sometimes be inappropriate or rude but most of the time people laugh. he takes life lightly and loves having fun. however he does have a serious side to him that he only shows to people close to him which is literally just his girlfriend heather. the two literally go everywhere together and he always keeps his eyes out for cause she's a beauty.
► liam and his girlfriend heather have been dating for about a year and a half. 

"WANNA GO TO MY CRIB?" – OWEN HONG 22
 
owen is most popular guy in the group. he literally gets all the girls, however he isn't interested in the typical asian baby girls that are all interested in him. his type isn't anything anyone would except. he loves drinking and goes to the most parties and always brings along his friends. just like sophia, he knows a lot of people; however he has this caring side to him that no one would ever except. he is always taking care of his friends and even random strangers sometimes. 
► he is currently single and is literally the biggest flirt you will ever know. he'll always end up kissing one girl at a party but never has settled down.   

"YOU WANT A MINT?" – PHILLIP SEO 20
 
phillip is a hard nut to crack. when someone thinks they finally figured out his personality, he always shows a different side to him that no one has ever seen. he's the type to be outgoing when he wants to. you'll be surprised to see at parties because he isn't the type of socialize. however if he is at a party, it's only because he found a good enough reason to go. he has some secrets that he doesn't talk about but everyone respects that he'll share when he wants to. however when he gets drunk he's super truthful so everyone likes to take advantage of him during that time especially since he never remembers what happens after. 
► phillip is currently single, no one really knows what he's thinking since he never talks about his love life. 

IMPORTANT NOTES.
OVERALL  your character will either be a part of the group before the story starts or become friends during the story. keep in mind that this story is about basically young adults that party/drink etc so they should be well aware of everything or you could have a character that is just getting into it as well or a character that is just friends with everyone but doesn't do those things but obviously there must be a reason behind the friendships. you can also apply as female or male! 
SETTING  the story will take place in california, they will be traveling as well; but please be born in california- otherwise there should be a good reason to why you're in california at the time of the story. 
ETHNICITY  so all the characters will be asian-american with that being said they can be any race so chinese, korean, thai, etc anything you'd like as long as they were born in america or moved here. you can have a character from outside of america but there must be a reasonable backstory as to why they're in america. 
NAMES  mainly american names unless their parents actually named them with their korean/chinese name which is very highly unlikely. but they can have a middle name- but not that important unless someone calls them it? like as a joke or something 
AGE they can be from 18 (new freshmen) to 25 (old seniors that still hang out with them), anything past shouldn't be hanging out with them cause they should get a life lol.  
FACE CLAIMS  taken faceclaims are blackpink's jennie, red velvet's joy, actor's nam joohyuk, actor jisoo and actor seo jihoon. feel free to use who ever you'd like as faceclaim, just please make sure they got a lot of photos! that would be greatly appreciated.  
PERSONALITY  honestly, there personality does not need to be long, as long as i can get an image of how they are like. the most important is the questions that pertain to basically what they can handle when it comes to drinking/smoke/partying etc. 
LIFESTYLE  when talking about the lifestyle, just talk about what they do on a daily including how many parties they usually go to? when they usually drink? 
LOVE INTEREST  having a love interest is optional! make it fun! also as seen above— sophia (jennie), owen (jisoo), and phillip (seo jihoon) are all single! you can change their personality however you like, i just added a little blur about them in case no one wanted to apply for them as love interests. you are open to use anyone you'd like. i had a hard time thinking about current kpop male idols so i just decided to use actors. however make sure they look like the 18-25 age range. and all relationships can only be heteroual, i apologize since i don't feel fully confident writing about a homoual relationship. everything stated above also applies to the love interest. 
RIVAL  it's also optional to have a rival/hater, since there will be drama, i just wanted to include it in case anyone wanted to write about one. if none then just delete it! 
!!RELATIONS  so i did not add a section for relations because at the end when apps get accepted i want to create a separate relationship app where it explains your characters relations with everyone with an overall reationship chart so this will be done later if your app gets accepted!
QUESTIONS  if you have any, please ask!!
 
UPDATES & QAs
MAY 3  offically open for applicants! no deadline yet! will be uploading teasers soon and even if no one applies for the current single groupies, they will still be in the story; just fyi. happy applying! 

MAY 7  i posted a teaser for everyone to get a graps of the group and how they interact with one another. there have been a lot of questions so they are listed below. let me know if you have any more questions and i am always willing to answer them! no deadline set yet so take your time with apps! 

MAY 11  there are currently 5 applicants and omg I can already sense the drama, intense conversations, the sad hearts being broken and the cute fluffy scenes between potential lovers. I will most likely be adding more characters later in the story depending on more apps that row in. with that being said, the deadline will be in 2 weeks from now, MONDAY MAY 25TH! after i have reviewed all the apps and selected which characters who will best fit within the story, I will be sending out a relationships form to be filled out! thank you everyone thus far on your hard work and your support! stay safe!! 
JANUARY 4  we are back in service!! the deadline will be in 1 week from now on MONDAY JANUARY 11TH! once the deadline ends, i wil release the relationships app. also liam's faceclaim changed!! welcome the handsome woo dohwan. you are free to update anything, just lkmk about the updates!! thank you!!
JANUARY 14  hello everyone! I have finished all the reviews and the relations app is now out!! please fill it out as soon as possible!! the story will be starting soon!! the deadline for the relationships app will be a range from 1-2 weeks, it would be great if you could turn it in early but granted people can get busy so pls turn it in as soon as possible!! the code & turn-in is now linked with the relations app!! 



DOES EVERYONE GO TO THE SAME UNIVERSITY?  your character/love interest does not have to go to the same schools. here are some schools in the california area: 
• ucla: sophia, owen, liam, phillip
• univeristy of southern california (18 mins away): heather
• mount st. mary's college (girls only school- about 30 mins away) 
[ schools that they party with ]
• uc riverside (1 hour away)
• uc irvine (1 hour away) 
• uc san diego (2 hours away)  

WHAT IF I WANT TO APPLY FOR SOPHIA, OWEN OR PHILLIP?  you can apply for them and make your own character/twist off of them. if you want any extra info about them just ask!

WHAT ARE THEIR HEIGHTS? 
in order from shortest to tallest.
sophia 5'4" or 163cm
heather 5'6" or 167cm
phillip 6' or 184cm
owen 6'1" or 186cm
liam 6'2" or 188cm

WHAT IS THEIR DRINKING TOLERANCE? 
it honestly depends on what they're drinking
sophia: can usually take three shots in an hour and be ok- she's more of a heavy drinker. she can usually handle around 7-8 shots the whole night including beer. when she's tipsy/drunk she gets very touchy with both males and females. she usually ends up kissing someone. she knocks out for the night and doesn't wake up until morning and does not have an hangovers unless she drinks stronger liquor- like everclear 
owen: is a heavy drinker too and since he's a male he can usually drink around 10 shots and still be ok. it just matters on the time frame so if he takes like 5 shots in two hours he'll be drunk but he usually doesn't cause he likes spending time with the girls. he also likes to smoke and drink too and is a avid vaper. probably owns about five lost vapes. fills them with juice every other day tbh. 
phillip: isn't much of a drinker so he can only handle around 3-5 shots before he gets really tipsy. he likes to pace himself so he won't accept if someone tries to give him four shots in an hour. when he gets tipsy, he's a hot mess- usually takes off his clothes cause he's hot and tells the truth only. when he wakes up the next morning he doesn't remember anything. 
heather: is a pretty weak drinker cause she just started drinking, she can handle about 5-6 shots before getting drunk, but after she's drunk she usually can bounce back fast. so within an hour, she'll be ok again if she doesn't take anymore shots. she's only knocked out from drinking twice and hated it so she rarely drinks unless sophia forces her. enjoys smoking more than drinking. 
liam: is probably the craziest drinker, cause he can smoke and drink and he'll be ok (he'll throw up) but he can take about 6-7 shots and be ok or chug 5 beers and still smoke. like he can handle it at the moment but the aftermath is a mess.

CAN I APPLY TWICE?  yes you can! 
 
YOU'RE DRIVING ME WILD.
say yes to new adventures.