Honey...who are you?

I'll Take A Good Care Of You

Junhyung P.O.V

“yah Yong Junhyung~ lets hang out!” I look to my right side where yoseob and Dongwoon smiling and give me please-agree-with-us look.

“I can’t.. today I got training in cube.. Mianhae~”

“aish.. since you become a trainee there, we can’t hang out much.. please hyung.. only today..” Dongwoon pouted at me.

‘aish this kid..’

“Mianhae~ I really can’t.. I think I got nothing to do this Saturday, so how about we hang out on that day?”

“sounds good cause all my assignment are done and I got nothing to do!” Yoseob look at both me and Dongwoon with amused face.

“me too hyung! High five!” I just shakes my head and smile while watching this kid exciting about their done assignment.

“How about you hyung? Got any works to do?”

“I always sleep late at night doing all the assignment so mine also finished..”

“Then lets all bro hug!” Yoseob spread his arm to hug us.

“how about high five?”

“okay!” Dongwoon and Yoseob high five me but yeah like they want to hear my suggestion..

“yah! Both of you! Let me go! I can’t…br…eath….”

“ooopss! Sorry!”

“aish.. I got to go now.. See you guys at school tomorrow..”

“Hyung, since you’re always late for lunch, how about you order from us?”

“yeah.. A box of orange juice and a pack of sandwiches will be nice! Thanks!” I said as I wave my hand and walk into my house. That’s our routine. We walk to school together, we eat lunch together and we walk back home together. Well, we’re not in the same class because of age different. Yoseob’s mom is really close with my mom. We’re friend since we’re kids. Dongwoon just move to this town 5 years ago and to be coincidence, her mom is also really close with my mom. That’s why we’re best friend. Thanks to our moms because without them, I don’t know how to make friends. When I was kid, I always envy with all the boys that play together and having fun with each other at the playground while I just sitting on the swing with no one to talk and laugh. I remember when the boys at the playground always make fun of me.

*flashback*

“yah! Yong Jaesoon! Hahahahha! Jaesoon! Its sound like a girl’s name! are sure your mom wants a boy? But why she name her boy jaesoon? Hahahahahhahahah!” I sit there on the swing clenching my fist tight. I look down and hold my tears to burst out. I purse my lips and start to cry. I can’t believe, I’m yong jaesoon, a boy, cry.

“Yah! Lee Gikwang! Stop making of him! Who do you think you are?! You said his name like a girl’s name but yet you’re the one who dress up like a girl when you’re baby!”

“yah! Who told you that!” Gikwang stomp his feet on the ground show his angry face at the girl. Yes. A girl that I’m pretty sure is in the same age as us are protecting me. A girl...

“My mom knows your mom! I went to your house last week and saw your baby picture.. haha why you dress up like a girl? With pink dress and pink shoes? Haha lee gikwang! You’re so busted right now~” I look up and saw all the gikwang’s friend are now laughing at him. I smile because I can’t never imagine gikwang will dress up like that.

“so now, who’s mom that hoping her baby is a girl now?” Every kids in the playground laugh at gikwang that are now running away from us and start to cry. I walk to the girl that just protecting me to thank her but she also run away after she heard her mom called her.

“Honey~ Let’s go home now~ We have to pack up for tomorrow~”

I look at her as she ran to her mom. I come back again the next day but her friend told me that she’s moving to L.A with her parent. I become sad because I know that the chance for me to get a new friend is high because of her. Now she’s gone.. I’m alone..

*flashback end*

Even though she never talks to me but protecting me is the best thing a girl ever done to me. I smile as remember that girl.

‘thanks for protecting me… wait what her name again? Her mom called her honey? Well, it’s not even in Korean.. H-O-N-E-Y? either her mom wants to called honey or her name rhymes with that? Well I don’t know~’

I put my backpack on my back as I walk out from my house to go to cube entertainment for practice.

At cube entertainment

“Junhyung, you got to be the new backup dancer.. but can I ask you something?”

“yes sir?”

“did you got a friend that can dance too? If you got one, we will auditioning him tomorrow and he can be the backup dancer also.. We really don’t have enough backup dancer nowdays..”

“Don’t worry sir! I got a friend name Yoseob! He’s pretty good with dancing.. but I’m not sure he wants it or not..”

“Bring him here tomorrow and we explain to him everything..by the way, you got to be the backup dancer for a solo debut guy”

“whats his name?”

“his stage name is AJ.. I don’t remember his real name.. Mian~ anyway, you got practice until 10 pm today.. Is that okay with you? You got school and stuff~”

“It’s a challenge to me sir.. If I can’t do it now, and keep on giving up, I will never debut as a singer..”

“That’s a spirit we want from a trainee like you! Hwaiting!” I practice dancing, singing and rapping until 9.45 pm..

“Junhyung, you can go back now..”

“Thanks! See you tomorrow!” I quickly pack up my stuff and walk back home. It’s a peaceful night so I decided to walk back home slowly as I listen to my Ipod. I buy a bottle water and pay for it.

“hyung.. where are you going this late?”

“I’m going home..”

“well, don’t use the small street because I heard there’s a gangster group called Black Dragon and Red Tiger (a/n: lol block b’s nanrina XD)are always having a fight and if you pass by them, you might involve too!”

“whatever kid, you should go to sleep now.. you got school tomorrow..”

“but hyung~”

“bye – bye” I waved my hand and walk out from the store.

‘pffft~ like I want to believe that kid……but what if it’s true?’

I look at the small street that I always take when I’m going home. It’s a cold night and there’s no car and people around.

‘aish.. this is scary..am I gonna believe that kid or just don’t give a ?...................................damn you small kid!’

I decided to walk to behind people’s houses so that if I’m in danger, I will shout and they will help me.

‘I’m such a girl  -_-’

I took out my earphone and place in my right pocket. All the houses seems dark and there’s no light.

‘it’s only 10 pm and people are already sleeping? It’s so dark here!’

All I can hear is the sound of cats meowing, the sound of crickets and that’s it.. I can hear nothing more than that.

‘I think this is a new housing areas.. I mean, how come it’s so quiet? Maybe there’s only a few houses are rented and the others are empty.. what if I found ghost? Well, it’s better than that dragon and tiger ..’

I check all my messages in the inbox and smile to see yoseob and dongwoon’s  text. Suddenly I can hear someone whistling.

‘whistling …at night..ghost… omg just got real..’

I try to ignore the whistle but I can’t. The more I walk forward the louder I hear. Suddenly I saw something. Something that makes me stop walking. I saw a light from a house. That’s the only house that have some light. I realize that the whistling sound came from the house.

‘oh thank god it’s not a ghost! But why the hell is he or she want to whistle at night like she’s not afraid of any warning from the neighbours..’

I walk to the house slowly and what makes me shock is that I can see what’s inside the house because the kitchen’s wall is quite low. The wall is only ¾ build and there’s only few bars cover the ¼’s hole.

‘lol did the owner of the house likes to attract some intention or they like to make their house breezy or what?’

Without notice, I’m already peak inside the house. My eyes are looking for something that will grab my intention but there’s nothing!

‘I’m pretty sure that the whistling came from this house.. oh god please! Please don’t let it be ghost!’

“ouch! Aish.. I am so gonna cut their neck! Seriously! Why they left small screws on the floor?!”

oh so… it’s a girl…’