Red

FALLING FOR INNOCENCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red; it all starts with a little bit of passion

 

It started with darkness. It was all around him, he couldn’t run from it. They all started the same, with darkness and a cold feeling on his skin. Before the warmth would spread as the sun was shining above him. The blinding light shone so brightly and he couldn’t hide from it. Except he didn’t want to. The warmth it brought was somehow familiar and it made something stir inside of him. A deep longing for something forgotten. Something that was hidden. Something he wanted to find again. Or someone.

 

Then he heard sweet melodious laughter, echo around him. His head jerked around but he couldn’t see anyone, but the laughter continued. Transforming into soft giggles before disappearing entirely, and it was dark again. It took over his senses, he couldn’t see or feel anything around him. His breathing quickened as he desperately tried to hold onto something, but there was nothing.

 

“Sehun.”

 

A soft, silvery voice called out to him. He turned around, looking for the source, and what his eyes landed on, was ethereal. Ahead of him stood a gorgeous being. They were suddenly surrounded by a bright green field, the wind forming small waves in the grass. The long burgundy dress with a white skirt underneath of the woman danced lightly in the small wind, her delicate hands on her sides that were hugged by the thin blue fabric. He could see her long blond hair, swaying from side to side, which brought his attention to her hips. Her wide hips and slender waist, embraced by that heavenly color. 

 

She had her head slightly tilted to the side, watching him. At least that’s what he thought. He couldn’t get a glimpse of her face as the black veil covered her entire upper body, only showing the outlines of her dainty face and glimmering eyes. 

 

“Who are you?” He took a step closer, trying to reach the beauty in front of him. Behind the black veil, he could see the woman smiling at him.

 

“I missed you, Sehun.”

 

 

The hot water hit his face and he let out a long sigh, enjoying when the heat spread all over his body. He stood still in the shower for a moment before grabbing the soap to wash his body. His muscles were stiff from such a complicated sleeping position he woke up this morning. He never was a still sleeper.

 

Stepping out from the relaxing shower, he dried himself and went to select his clothes for the day. He chose a simple white high collared sweater because he knew it would be cold outside. He decided to pair it with light jeans and putting them on before going to the bathroom to dry his hair. 

 

His light blond hair now dried and styled, he was leaning on the kitchen counter waiting for his morning coffee to be ready. Even the mere scent of the fresh coffee made all of his sleepiness go away. He closed his eyes and crossed his arms in front of him as the aroma filled his nostrils. 

 

There was a soft tune of Novo Amor in the background that he put on earlier, he couldn’t stand the silence, the emptiness. The slight push on his elbow made him open his eyes and look next to him. What greeted him was a soft gray fur against the innocent color of his sweater and golden eyes looking up to him. 

 

“Morning Hui.” He smiled at the cat and moved his hand to behind her ear. “Are you hungry?” Hui meowed, making Luhan smile at her. With a fond look in his eyes, he reached for the cat food on the shelf and pouring it into her food bowl.

 

“There you go.” He gave her one last to her head before turning around and taking one cup of the heavenly liquid for himself. With lazy steps, he took a seat next to the wide window, lifting one of his legs up and leaning into the back of the chair while holding the cup close to his chest before taking the first sip of his coffee. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter