Finale.

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura keeps on shaking her leg uncontrollably, sitting in the café with her bestfriend, Choi Yena.

 

Yena has asked her last week, if she wants to go on a double blind date with her, since her date will bring her friend along, and just in case she can stop Yena from doing something stupid in front of her date as well.

 

“Come on, It’s been years since you dated someone, it’s time to meet someone new now” Yena insisted, even though Sakura keeps on declining it. Well only if Yena knew.

“If you don’t go, I will take away your switch” Yena threated. Sakura sighs in defeat.

 

I just need to not get caught.

 

And that’s how she ended in the café with Yena, looking all nervous.

 

Yena chuckles at her best friend’s action, patting her shoulder lightly to calm down. “Are you that nervous to meet our dates?”

Sakura just smiles and looks away. She wants to go home and facetime her baby already.

 

Soon enough, two gorgeous ladies walk in the café, looking around to find someone. They broke in a smile as they saw Yena waving at them, before walking toward their table.

“Ah~ So it must be them” Sakura thought to herself.

 

The girls waved shyly, before sitting in front of Yena and Sakura.

 

Yena almost drools at the sight in front of her. Sakura agreed that they are really pretty but still, her baby is the prettiest in her eyes.

 

“Hello, My name is Yuri. And She’s Chaewon.” The cute girl with blonde hair introduces themselves to the tom and jerry duo. Sakura widens her eyes as soon as she heard the name.

 

First, she just thought that she was just someone who look like someone that she knew, but how come they have the same name as well? Please tell me she’s not the same Chaewon that I knew.

 

“My name is Yena, my friend here is Sakura. She’s a bit shy. Don’t mind her” Yena whispers the last sentence.

“By the way, Yuri-sii, you looked even prettier from your picture in your instagram” Yena winked playfully at Yuri, who is blushing madly at that.

 

Sakura clears her thoat, gaining everyone’s attention.

“By the way, Chaewon-sii, you seem familiar”

 

Yena gave Sakura a teasing looks. “You are still using that pick up line?”

Sakura glares at her ducky friend, motioned her to stop teasing her.

 

Chaewon grinned.

“You must be seeing me a lot in our nation actress’s video. I am Miss Kwon Eunbi’s personal make up artist. I appeared in her video a lot”

 

Sakura’s jaw dropped. It’s the Chaewon that she knew. Her girlfriend’s personal make up artist.

Fate sure knows how to play with her.

 

“I didn’t know you are in interested in K-drama or any actresses.” Yena asked curiously. Sakura would always reject her whenever she asked Sakura to watch any K-Drama with her as she said she is not interested in that.

 

Sakura laughs awkwardly. “I-I just randomly saw a video of them together the other day.” She lied, hopefully her ducky friend will buy it. Thankfully, Yena stopped asking her about that and start talking to the blonde hair girl in front of her.

 

Sakura feels Chaewon stares at her from time to time.

“Did she recognize me?” She thought.

Did Eunbi perhap tell Chaewon about their relationship? Or did she got caught when she facetimes Eunbi on the set?

 

 

Both Eunbi and Sakura agreed to keep their relationship private, even to their close friends, as Eunbi said she doesn’t want the media to disturb their love life. Sometimes she feels bad for not telling Yena the truth about her relationship, but now, because of her white lie, she is stuck in this situation.

Yena nudges Sakura lightly, whispering “Why do you keep on staring at Chaewon?”

 

Sakura opens her eyes wide as she realized that she was staring at Chaewon the whole time. Sakura gave an apologetic to the short haired girl. “I-I’m sorry”

 

Chaewon grinned shyly “It’s okay”

 

“So do you guys want to go the mall later? We can grab a lunch there” Yena asked.

Chaewon and Yuri nodded, while Sakura is panicking. She thought Yena told her they will just meet at the café and that’s all.

 

Sakura quickly stood up. “I-I have to go. I still have homework to do”

 

“Why do you mean? You have finished them last night already”

“I-“

And before Sakura could even find another excuses, she is already getting dragged outside by Yena.

She suddenly think that getting her switch taken away by Yena is way better than this.

 

--

 

Yuri and Yena are walking ahead, giggling with each other happily in their own world, leaving Sakura and Chaewon walking beside each other awkwardly.

 

Sakura shook her head, looking at her friend who is smiling like an idiot. She was forced to go on this blind date, only to be left alone.

 

She glances over at Chaewon several times, before deciding to ask the question that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter