The whirl

Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The happenings in this location was a phenomenon they couldn't explain, a beauty in it's own right. She was there with the man she loved, but he didn't know that and treated the relationship not even as a friendship, but some estranged acquaintanceship; in which he only watched her from a far and kept her safe. An arrangement she was unaware of as they holidayed together in a place that slightly resembled Bali. They did spend sometime together, during they early morning, mid afternoon and evening hours of the times for eating. But that was a whole other story, as he never made eye contact and only glimpsed at her slowly, without being caught. Little did he know that she knew he stole moments from her, ones that she wished they shared as she tried to make conversation.

She made sure to keep how she was generally feeling on the table, her descriptions a painted picture. She wanted to tell him, how she felt. "You should see this place, its amazing. How does the water do that here, when not in touch with its true self on the outside of the walls? There shouldnt be any waves here. Its dark blue, emerald green swirling like a world wind on some ends. It picks you up, envelopes you and still, you can seem to manage to breathe, as it slowly twirls you around and pats you like a child being placated. Only to deliver you back to the stair from which you came just slightly wet, not even like you were in the water. It's so much fun! Come with me atleast and check it out." She spoke happily, hoping for once he would comply without just humming and grunting at her a response. He hardly spoke to her and when he did, it was more at her, in a form where it was hoarse and like a command to the air. "I have work, enjoy." He huffed, not looking at her even once. How she felt on the other hand withpit needing to say it was like an open book. His heart ached feeling her eyes on him, taking in his facial features, trying to gather the truth of his emotions. Little did she know, when he needed it, he was a strong emotionless droid of a man. "Eat, it's going to get cold." He commanded to the air and she stood up, leaving her chopsticks and uneaten dumpling behind. He sighed lightly, uneasy with making her feel like this.

Where she was going was a mystery to him, but he could feel it, her sad boredlining depressed Aura, as she walked away, saying "I'm not hungry. Don't wait for me." An underlying touch of anger. She knew, eventhough they felt so estranged, he was still loyal in a sense. If he was dating anyone he would've been perfect and that was a thought she never entertained, more like never let her self entertain. He packed up the food and watched her as she wandered away sadly. Her head hanging slightly, hands playing with themselves, only to be stopped by acquaintances of hers. "Hey! Wheres (h/n)? Arent you guys going to swim together? It's a different feeling yknow being together?!" . She smiled brightly, before answering "ah! Something came up for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter