Final

When You Love Someone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like what a song say "Sometimes love just ain't enough", no matter how much you love someone, how much you wanted to fight for them, if they were meant to fly you need to set them free.

 

----------

 

"Joohyun, I'm sorry~ During those years I am with you.. I felt I am losing myself.. I felt like I gave my full self to you that I didn't even realized I already I am losing me.."

 

 

Tears kept falling on my cheeks. I can't even stop it from falling. I don't want you to see me crying but it keeps on falling. Felt like everything turns upside down. You were in front of me, with tears in your eyes while saying every words I never thought I would hear. Maybe I really did things to hurt you during those years to make you feel this way. Questions were on my mind. I wanted to know why. What happened? What did I do? Why you didn't tell me?... I'll do my best to fix it, but I guess... even if you told me those things nothing would change. 

 

 

".. You know how much I love you Joohyun.. But I am going to choose myself now.. I need to know what I truly wanted.. How to do things on my own.. I wanted to find who I really wanted to be.." 

 

You held my hand. Don't know what to feel or what to do. 'Cause I know after this I will lose you. I will lose the girl whom I truly love the most.

 

"I-it's okay- It' s okay Seungwan- I understand.. " I am smiling but tears just kept on falling I don't know how to stop it. It's really not okay but I have to say those words. 

 

"I understand Seungwan- If this is what you truly wanted..  I will not stop you.. I love you so much Wan-ah- so much that even if this..this hurts me, I will set you free~" Those last words.. I will set you free.. The words I never thought I would tell to you. 

 

 

Tears.. There were tears flowing on your face. While wiping those tears I smiled. " Don't cry.. I won't go.. I'll be by yourside.. Like I promised.. I will never leave you.. But you were meant to fly.. You were meant to shine..you were meant to find true happiness..and I guess it's not with me.." 

 

 

"I'm so sorry Joohyun- I have to do this- I hate to see you hurting- I don't want to see you hurting like this but I have to do this..." and I kept on wiping your tears. Smiling like it was okay. 

 

"Seungwan~ All I wanted is your happiness and I hope you find what you are searching for.. I wish you well Wan-ah~ I love you~ I love you with all my heart~" for the last time, I touch your face then I closed my eyes kissing your forehead.

 

"Take care always~ No matter what I will still be your friend.. I will keep my promise.. I will not leave your side~ til we meet again Seungwan~" 

 

It was coward of me, yes, I was the coward one. It's just, I realized that even I am deter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter