The missing you hours

Missing you hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, and happy Seulrene day this idea was something I had but forgot, and then was reminded of because of a picture on Twitter, and it was of Irene sniffing Seulgi’s clothes (which she does a lot) so I was like okay, Seulrene oneshot where Irene misses Seulgi and just the scent of Seulgi’s clothes and things helps her, please enjoy.

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, Sarcasaticree, PandaExpress69, shinneay, dmac20, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl,  Revelsone, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729,  tinybean, argonots, RedPaint, Maraga, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, KetchupPeng,  Bjhksgsswpsykry, coolspeed, anijit, chomisus, SleepyRu, tay_84, jjlevi93,  RG_Blink, Tekiii, LOCOppl, AliyaViktoria,  JayTaeng, YANGx_,  lightsmeup, hanz316, Samlion, Normallyotp, j33200, atlastheresam, kasey_1432, kaikaiheartist . Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)
 

 



 

A brown-haired woman got up from the comfort of her bedroom, which had been a struggle since the bed was warm, cozy, and all she wanted to do was stay curled up in her blankets, yet had to get up otherwise she’d probably starve to death as her stomach constantly reminded her to go eat breakfast finally. Just before leaving her bed entirely she turned to the left side of the bed, about to wake up her wife, out of habit, but then Kang Joohyun realized something very important. She has been sleeping in this big old bed all alone.

 

“Oh, right, Seul’s not here.”

 

Joohyun sighs and looks away from the bed, how could she have forgotten such an important thing as that. The bed has been too big, too lonely, and much too massive without her sleeping bear-like love beside her.


 

Two days now. It’s been two days now since Seulgi had to leave for a work related trip, something that does come up because with her wife’s job, there are times she has out of town trips, some are only a few days, and then there are the ones that can last up to a full week, it’s safe to say that Joohyun really hates the longer ones. The brunette makes up the bed first, deciding that breakfast can wait a little longer, as she has waited this long. Joohyun gets over to Seulgi’s side of the bed, pausing at the orange pillow case.

 

Seulgi’s pillowcase.

 

The brunette can still remember how she acted when her wife told her she had the trip, and it was really not a planned one this time around, as it was as a more last minute call from her boss letting her know, Joohyun truly wasn’t thrilled or anything about the business trip, but she played like she was.

 

(Flashback)

 

Joohyun works from home often, as she runs her own business, so most days she is able to work from home, and today is such a day, which one Kang Seulgi wonders whether or not is a good thing this time around since she kind of has to tell her wife that she needs to pack to leave for a week’s long business trip, one that has not been planned beforehand. The dark-haired woman stood in the doorway of her wife’s home office for a moment, taken aback by how beautiful she looked in a simple oversized gray sweater, loose pants, her favorite purple slippers that were familiarly hanging off of her feet, and cute round specs. Seulgi is staring too long at her because Joohyun calls to her wife in order to get her attention.

 

“You’re staring, hon.” Joohyun doesn’t look up from what she’s typing, but when you’re with someone as long as the two of them have, you know the other so very well.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyun.” Seulgi smiles. “But how can I not when you’re the most beautiful woman in the world.”

 

Now at this, Joohyun does stop typing. The brown-haired woman stops, looks at her monolid love with this sort of shy smile on her face, that only reminds Seulgi of when she first met the woman she would one day fall in love with, date, then eventually marry.

 

“Okay, what’s going on, Seul?”

 

“What,” The slightly taller of the two laughs in a nervous manner, not that doesn’t give her away or anything, since it already does, and Joohyun can tell she’s nervous about telling her something. She has been with Seulgi a long time, naturally she knows her other half best.

 

“Nothing is…” Seulgi can’t even continue that with a straight face as Joohyun is eyeing her with a look that says she better start talking, and soon. Seulgi sighs and takes Joohyun’s hand, leading her over to the couch in the room. Joohyun knows it must be serious for sure, if she’s being pulled away from her work, now she feels worried. Joohyun touches the side of a tanned cheek and Seulgi leans into her soft touch.

 

“Talk to me, Seul.”

 

“I just recieved a work call today, the boss needs me to handle a business trip.”

 

“Okay.” Joohyun knows Seulgi has work trips already, she knew the sort of work her wife did that requires her to be needed elsewhere sometimes. But what’s the issue now all of a sudden, unless this is one of the longer ones, and maybe Seulgi didn’t know how to tell her that, since clearly it’s not a planned trip.

 

“I’ll be gone a week, Hyun.”

 

That’s when it really hit Joohyun, no wonder Seulgi didn’t want to really say that to her, she personally never likes the longer trips, or being away from her wife that long, but still she plants a warm and understanding smile on her face, as usual.

 

“Hey, I’m not going to miss you or anything, you know.” She says in a teasing tone, but clearly they both know Joohyun is joking, of course she is going to miss Seulgi. She always did.

 

(End)


 

Joohyun sighs, holds her wife’s pillow for a moment, close to her as if hugging Seulgi herself and then continues making up the bed. It’s not only the bed being empty, but the whole house too, now that her wife isn’t home with her warm laughter, bright smile with eyes forming those pretty crescent shapes that Joohyun loves, or even just the simple fact that Seulgi’s arms aren’t wrapped around her for a one of her famous bear-style hugs. In short, Kang Joohyun was really missing her wife, terribly. But she never said anything to Seulgi about missing her. Even when Seulgi called at night for their nightly calls, or checked on her at various times of the day, Joohyun still put on that brave front like she wasn’t absolutely aching inside to be away from her wife.

 

“Alright,” Joohyun sighs a bit, bed finally made, and now she can finally see about making herself breakfast. Breakfast for one, since she doesn’t have to cook for two at the moment. Down the stairs she heads into the kitchen, looking past the kitchen island where sometimes Seulgi will be sitting with her coffee, reading something on her phone, or work tablet. 

 

“Can’t even get my morning kiss…”

 

Joohyun tries to not think about that, even though it’s kind of hard to not think about getting that, since she always gets a morning kiss, first thing in the morning, and it’s been two days since she’s felt those incredibly soft lips of Seulgi’s. Joohyun is honestly feeling somewhat cranky about that too. For now, she focuses all of her energy into making breakfast for herself, and just before she’s finished getting the tea ready, her phone rings.

 

Seulgi’s smiling face flashes across her screen, and Joohyun becomes determined not to answer. She mentally tells herself that she will not answer that phone, and looks away from it and everything trying her best to stick to what she just told herself, but of course before the last few rings Joohyun grabs it to answer it, as who was she kidding. She’ll answer Seulgi’s call, of course she will.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi, Hyun, good morning.”

 

Seulgi sounds as if she might have just woke up, with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter