Desserts

Desserts

“Done feeding the fans already?” 

Yuju looks up from her phone at a smiling Yerin, sitting comfortably crosslegged on the chair as she unwrapped her share of takeout.

“You know Buddies would have preferred a selca right?” Yuju raises an eyebrow as she adjusted the filters on the shot she just took. Yerin had been quite helpful with the lighting earlier, and there wasn’t much touch up to do. The older girl rested her chin on one hand, twirling a fork around as she divided her attention between dessert and her partner.

“Nah, I don’t feel like putting my face on just for one photo…” The fork hovered between the bingsu and the cake, unable to decide. Yuju rolled her eyes as her fingers ran through the settings to send out the moment on Weverse.

“It doesn’t have to be one photo, and you always look beautiful anyway.”

“Aw gee Yuna, what do you want from me hmm?” Yerin chortled, eyes bending into her famous eye smile even as a forkful of cake made it into . “Mmm, I can’t believe you agreed to this.”

“Umji’s out tonight anyway, and I wanted to keep you company.” Yuju settles in next to Yerin, pulling up a chair at the dining table where they had their snacks laid out. “It’s been a while since I had carbs anyway, and you’re worth it.”

Yerin giggles, leaning over easily since Yuju had pulled her chair so close to hers that they were basically joined at the hip. The older girl rests her head on the younger’s shoulder, humming pleasantly to herself as Yuju digs in as well, sighing in pleasure at the sugar rush.

“This isn’t going to be dinner is it?” Yuju burps after the snacks were mostly gone, a little bit of cream still smeared on her lips. Yerin leans in cheekily, the cream off the younger’s lips, and Yuju blinks at her slowly, more surprised that it had taken Yerin this long to get to it.

“Why not? I know what I’m having for dessert.”

“But I thought this was dessert…?” Yuju sounded confused for about half a second before Yerin shifts onto her lap, straddling her against the chair. Realization came into her expressive eyes, and the athletic idol sighs with amused resignation as she relaxes into a soft, lingering kiss with her partner.

“We only have a couple of hours before Umji gets back.” Yuju lazily reminds her as her arms tightened around Yerin’s waist. Yerin grins.

“More than enough time.”