talked.

Divorce.


I woke up from my sleep at 5:30 am . After taking a bath , i go the kitchen to make the breakfast for them . After 1 hour , i go to the Kei room to wake him up because he was the most difficult human being to wake up in the morning . I always have to wake him early from others because he is always slept late at night . He will only wake up when his appa wake him up . After trying for almost 30 minuted i finally give up and knocked Lya room and as usual she already in her school uniform . And now , i have to get back at Kei room .

" yah , Kei-ah . Palli ireona or else you will be late for school . " i patted his hoping that the pain i gave will wake him up .

" yah Park Kibum . You better get up now or i will---

" let me wake him up . " chanyeol said while waking Kei .

" hey , Kei-ah . Didnt you have to go to school today ? Do you want to be late for school? " chanyeol asked while patting Keis back .

" oh appa . Dae dae i will wake up now " Kei wake up and started to stretch himself .

I shake my head seeing those two . Such an appa boy .



Chanyeol came back home after sending Lya and Kei to school . I was sitting in the living room while watching the tv. Slowly he walked towards me and sit beside me . I can hear him sigh . I know , he are about to ask me something . But he refused to do so . I know him to well . I tried to break this awkwardness but i cant . My heart told me to do so but my brain said not . Im about to ask him whether he will going to work or not when he suddenly ask me ,

" ar- are .. you okay ? " he ask while his eyes still on the tv .

" Im okay , no need to concern by the way ,Thank you for asking ." I answered with annoyed voice .

" hows the baby ? Is shes doing fine ? " this time , he looked into my eyes .

" shes fine , no need to worry . By the way , im just 12 weeks and still didnt now whether it was a boy or girl . " i said while my baby bump even its was not so big .

" how about morning sickness ? Do you still have it or not ? " he asked and his faced really showed that he was really worry .

" oh god , chanyeol . Can you stop it ? Im tired and i need sleep . " i said as i stood up , walking into upstair .

" wait , yena . Can i ask you something ? " he asked with his shallow eyes .

" please let me have a sleep first because my head was really dizzy " i walked and entered my room . Really need to sleep .



Yena opened her eyes slowly . her headache didnt dissappeared after a long nap . she know it . when she get pregnant ,this morning sickness will never get away unless shes about her 5 months .

" kaja aegi-yah . omma need to cook before your noona and hyung came back . " i caressed my belly gently .

i walked slowly into the kitchen and saw chanyeol was in the living room , talking on the phone with someone . I know he was talking to her assistant because i can hear him calling her name , sophia .

" Yena-shi . Can you fetch Lya and Kei at school today? i have something to do . " he asked while closing his laptop and his stuff .

" arraseo . " i answered him . short and simple . im really tired to see his face and even hearing his voice .

" thankyou and im sorry . no need to cook for me . i will came home late today . tell lya and kei to not wait for me . " he said and grabbed his car key .

' i miss you , chanyeol . '


after fetching kei and lya from school and feeding them , my best friend , Leena called me and ask me out . without asking more im just agree with her and telling my child that i going out for a while . After Lya and Kei said okay , i grabbed my car key and drive to my destination.



i saw leena sitting in the corner of the cafe . even from afar , i can see how sad her face is . like she was in a big trouble . even her face are telling so .

"hey leena , whats wrong ? are you okay? " im asking while patting her shoulder .

" Yena ... a--are you doing fine?" she asked me after im done ordering my food .

" yeah im fine . why did you ask me ? i think im the one who should ask that . are you okay bestfriend?" im ask while looking deeply into her eyes .

"huhh" she let out a big gasp . i can hear it . shes in a big problem . i can feel it.

"just tell me leena-shi . everything is fine . remember that i will always by your side when you have problem okay?" i hold her hand , trying to give her some courage before she start telling her problem .

"i--im .. im sorry "she hugged me . while saying sorry non stop .

"hey dude tell me whats wrong . why are you keeping telling youre sorry when you never done anything wrong to me ? hey Jung Leena . tell me . what is it ? tell me please . " while im asking that , she hug me tightly . like she never want to let me go .

"im sorry yena . i.. im such a bad friend . im sorry . i really sorry . " she let me go while wiping her tears .

"im pregnant yena . im pregnant !! " im shocked hearing her said that but at the same time i wonder why did she cried when she finally got this good news .

" then , why did you cry babe? this is a good news right ? so how about Daehyun ? did you tell him or not ? " i smiled to her , trying to give her some positive vibe .

" its not Daehyun's yena . you know that hes in Canada right now ." after hearing what lenna said , now i understand why she so sad . no wonder she cried so bad .

'"then who is it? did Daehyun know ab---"

" chanyeol . "

" huhh? what ? chanyeol ? i dont under---"

" chanyeol .. this baby .. its chanyeols."

and this is the first time , i felt betrayed .




after reached home , i can hear Lya and Kei voice from my car . i walked slowly into my house . Lya and kei was welcoming me , saying that they are hungry . i tried to remove all of those thing that i heard just now . i need to ... for the sake of my child .

"omma , can you cook fried chicken with kimchi ramyeon? " Kei asking me while holding my hand . seeing my child face really can throw away those sadness .

" okay , i will . but you and Lya must finished your homework . after im done , i will called both of you . now go upstair and finished your homework okay baby ! " i pinched his cheeks before he run going upstair .

" omma , did you have a fight with appa ? " Lya asking me while looking deeply into my eyes .

"ani , im fine . we are fine . why did you ask me that?"

" dont lie to me omma . gosh im your fcking daughter omma . i know you well . why? did appa treat you bad?" she touched my face , slowly and started to ask me everything .

gosh , im caught . Lya is fcking great in this kind of thing . and i know , from who she got all of this personality . her appa ofcourse .

" your eyes telling me so omma . please dont be sad omma . if youre sad , im and kei will be sad too . and aegi also . please omma , we all love you . dont be sad please . " she hugged me . while continuing telling me that everythings going be fine.

how can i leave you Lya ?




its 3 in the morning and i still in the living room after putting lya and kei into sleep . i cant closed my eyes . my mind suddenly start reminiscing the thing that just happened today .


' im pregnant yena . im pregnant !! '

' then , why did you cry babe? this is a good news right ? so how about Daehyun ? did you tell him or not ? '

' its not Daehyun's yena . you know that hes in Canada right now .'

' then who is it? did Daehyun know ab---'

' chanyeol . '

' huhh? what ? chanyeol ? i dont under---'

' chanyeol .. this baby .. its chanyeols.'

' its not funny Jung Leena . how can it be chanyeols when ---'

' we are in love Yena . almost 2 years . after Daehyun go to Canada , i feel lonely and Chanyeol is the only one who always accompanying me . i love him yena . im really love him . im sorry for betraying you , i know im such a bad friend but ---'

'stop it Jung Leena . STOP IT ! I HAVE ENOUGH ' i can hear she calling my name but i dont care anymore . what she just said is too much . how can she do that when she is my best friend.

fck you park chanyeol and choi leena .

i cried . like really hard . everything that i have felt , i let it out . i cant stand it . the feeling been betrayed by your husband and your best friend is really hurt .

" neon wae !!! WAE !! " i shouted while keep crying .

and im still crying , after someone suddenly hugged me and said

' im sorry ' while he keep my back gently.

i know who is it but i just lost in his touch .

his touch make me feel tired .

and finally i fall asleep.




i opened my eyes when i feel like there is some light . i shocked . how can i be in this bed when last night i was in the living room . seeing the window and the sun suddenly make me remembered something . and search for my phone and looked into the clock .

"oh gosh , its already 12 in the morning . " i wake up and someone entered the room ...

" dont worry , i already send Kei and Lya to the school . and this is your breakfast . im know youre tired , thats why i dont wake you up earlier ." he said while giving me his smile .

' tch , just go die with yr fcking smile '

"thank you but im already full " i said while giving him a gazed

after seeing his face , i go into my room again . i dont have mood to talk to him . even seeing his face make me tired .

as i was walking into my bed , i felt my stomach grumpy .

' ofcourse youre hungry , you didnt eat anything since yesterday pabo '

i sneaking from my rooms door and seeing whether he is there or not . seeing like there is no one in the kitchen , i finally walk out from the room and go to the kitchen . i opened the microwave and taste the porridge

' not bad '

"tch , Park yena , if you are hungry just eat it . theres no need to sneak out from our room and steal that food . i made it for you . just eat it . " he said while sitting in front of me . hearing his laugh make me wanna puke .

" its salty , i dont like it . " i said but im still eat it .

'" like our marriage ? " hearing what he said , i look into his eyes then i smirk .

" ouh , i thought you didnt realize . " i continued annoyed him .

" how can you realize it when you are busy flirting with other women park chanyeol ? i just shocked knowing the fact that you are flirting with my best friend . " i said while making a stupid face . i tried to control my anger . i know he shocked by hearing what i said earlier .

" so Leena have told you everything ? " he asked while trying to get my attention . i just smirk . feeling like a dumb person in front of him.

" molla , she just told me that . maybe its everything or maybe its just a thing . i dont know which one ? can you help me decide ? " he let out a big sigh when he know that im trying to annoyed him . i know about his tempered . how can im not when i was the one who control his tempered . we have been together for 12 years and how can i dont know a single thing about him

except the fact that he cheated on me

with my best friend .

"yena , i think---"

" you know what chanyeol ? finally i have to face the thing that i scared the most , but im okay . i think i can faced it now . i know yo---"

" yena , listen to me first okay . let me tell you everything first before we end everything " he hold my hand , forced me to look deeply into his eyes . i smiled , but my eyes already full with tears .

i cant .

i just cant.

" stop it chanyeol , just continued what youre going to do , you know that im the one who always support whatever youre doing and even now , im still support you . if you really love leena , then just marry her . i will sign those paper . dont tell me anything because i dont want to hear it . you will never know how i would react if you told me everything . just keep the truth untold . im fine chanyeol . im fine . thank you for this past 12 years and im sorry for everything . maybe im not the best for you , thats why you had to find another one right? Im sorry again but for this baby ...." i stopped while wiping my tears , he looked into my eyes with his eyes also full with tears ..

" im going to abort it . " i said while stand up and trying to reach the stair .

" no youre not . i know you are a good mom . you will never do that . please yena , dont do that " he hold my hand tightly , making sure that i agree to take care of this baby .

" im sorry chanyeol but i cant , i cant let this baby felt this . i know how hurt it is . and as you know for this 12 years together , my feeling towards you never changed park chanyeol . NEVER . and last day was the prove that your feeling towards me was gone . Its hard to accept but i have too . Whats the point for still been here , living in your house and eat something from your money . Im done park chanyeol . Maybe my loyalty towards you was not the same as what my fcking ex best friend has gave you . Im sorry for not being the best for you . I will leave you , Kei and Lya . And if they ever asked about me , just said that i will met them soon. Thank you for this amazing 12 years . My ex husband . " i put our wedding ring in his hand . I go upstair to packed all of my stuff . Im determined . I promise to myself that i will go away from his life and never come back . And didnt forget to sign those divorce paper .

' im sorry Lya , Kei . Im such a bad omma . Im sorry for letting you experience this kind of thing at such a young age . Im sorry '