changed.

Divorce.

Yena looked into the paper in front of her . And again , she let out a big sigh . She close her eyes , trying to remembered every single moment that they have shared together . Countless . Everything that they have done together was called a memory . After 12 years been together , Yena really doesnt believe that this is what she going to get . seems like the past 12 years was nothing to him. She know that those feeling will disappeared but not now . Not when they are really happy with their 2 child and upcoming one .

" mianhei aegiya , omma is such a bad omma " She her belly gently . Trying to give the warmness to the unborn baby .

The more she her belly , the more pain that she could felt . She really doesnt believe that this unborn baby going to have a broken family . She still remembered one of their promise together . THEIR .

' oppa , do you want to know the thing that i scared the most after marrying you? ' i looked into him eyes deeply . Wanting him to know how much i want to avoid those thing to happened in my life .

' what is it ? Tell me . ' he hold my hand tightly like he never going to let me go .

' losing you . I also doesnt want our child to experience a broken family . I want them to feel safe been with us , been the most happy family . I just cant imagine how it will be if they doesnt get enough love from their family . I know how is it feels . Its terrible .' Slowly , my tears fall down . Im really scared that those thing will happened in our family .

' hey princess , whos tell you that im going to let you go . Of course our future princess will never experience those kind of . We will love them with all of our heart . I would give my everything to them . My love for them will become forever . I will surely love them the way i love you . Dont worry ok princess , i will never leave you . NEVER . eh , wait . Why did you suddenly talked about baby ? Are you really want to get pregnant now ? ' he gives a smirk as im laugh looking at him .

' came here and give me your hand .' As he give me his hand , i took his hand slowly into my tummy , letting him feel my baby bump . If you see me , you will never know that im pregnant but if you touch my belly , you can feel the bump .

' wait , are you pregnant ? Seriously Yena ? ' he widened his eyes in disbelief . Didnt believe what he just felt .

' yes oppa . You are going to be a dad . ' i hugged him tightly after telling him the truth . I have kept this secret for almost 2 weeks and i know that now was the right time to tell him .

' annyeong princess , appa going to be the best dad ever for you . Im promise . ' he slowly caressed my belly with his warmness .

"Omma , can you help me finished my homework ? My teacher told me to finished it today and left the book on her desk tomorrow morning " Lya came to my room and sit on the table . She showed me her homework and start to do it . She is such a good girl to me . Never let me feel tired when im with her . At seven years old she was able to took care of herself .

" what did you learned today ? Is school fun today? " i asked while watching her finished her homework .

" yes its totally fun . But i really miss my old teacher . Why must her left the school omma ?" She pout her lips acted like she was sulk .

" she have to left your school to meet her parents . She already told you that her parents was sick right ? So she has to looked and take care of them . " i her hair gently.

" but still the new teacher was so fierced . I dont like her . Even mr. Kim dont like her ." She give an annoyed face , maybe too annoyed with her new teacher .

" aip , but still shes your teacher right ? The one who teached you so that you can be a good person . " i looked at her and trying to persuade her .

" hem arassoe omma . Im sorry for talk like that about my teacher . I promise that i will love her as much as i love teacher jang . " she smiles while closing her book .

" im done with my homework . Omma , im so hungry can you make me kimchi fried rice . The one that you always made for appa . Pleaseeeeee . " i laughed seeing her aegyo . Surely , this girl never fail to make her bad omma to smile .

" you are such a cutie Lya . Khaja , lets go to the kitchen . And please called Kei to eat with us . "

"Arassoe omma ."

I opened the refrigerator . Take everything that i need to make kimchi fried rice . Since everything that i need was enough , i start to cook . I can hear Lya and Kei voice as they kept arguing about who will wash the dishes after they finished eating . I smiled hearing them . Happiness . They are my true happiness . I have promiese myself that ill never show my tears in front of them .

" unnie , this time you have to wash the dishes . Last night was my turn . You can avoid wash the dishes just because you the oldest ." Kei let out a sigh when Lya kept avoided to do that works .

"Ara , ara . Today i will wash the dishes . But tomorrow is your turn okay . I will never give you a chance to avoid it . " Lya give a warning to Kei .

The front door opened and they stopped arguing . Seeing their dad face and their voice started to get louder .

" appa , do you know that unnie skipped her turn to wash the dish , its unfair appa . " Kei complained about her sister to their father .

" ani , appa , but last week Kei NEVER wash dishes thats why i tried to avoid do that . You know that----

" aigooo both of you . Okay to be fair , this night Kei will wash the dishes because you have broke your promise last week . Didnt i tell you to never betrayed your teammates in whatever situation you are Kei ? Did you already forgot what i told you before ? " Chanyeol talked sofly to Kei so that he will never do the same mistake again .

" arrasoe appa . Unnie , mianhei . I promise that i will never betrayed you again . I love you unnie . " Kei hugged Lya as he relieve his mistakes .

" Kei , Lya the food is ready . Lets eat . " i shouted loudly so that they can hear me .

" dae omma . Appa khaja . Lets eat . " Lya pulled chanyeol to the dining table . Chanyeol almost stumbled .

" oh oppa , khaja lets eat . I made your favourite kimchi fried rice . Come and eat it before its get cold . " i gave him a smile . yes a fake smile . how can i still smiled when he gave me those paper ? But i have to for the sake of my child .

" oh , gwenchana . Im already full . You guys eat it . I wilk take a shower first . " and slowly he started to go up stairs after give a kiss to their child .

Ofcourse he will never eat what you cooked again , yena .

" after wash the dish , go to your room and sleep okay . Dont sleep to late or your will be late for your school tomorrow ."

" okay boss "



I sit in front of my makeup table . Applying some lotion to my body . The shower door opened , showing chanyeol that just finished washed her body . Seeing him shirtless was never failed me . I love every single thing that comes from chanyeol and those feelings will never changes , even after 12 years .

I walked to our bed and lie down on the bed . I turned my face towards the table lamp , trying my best to avoid making eye contact with him . I closed my eyes tightly , faking my sleep . i feel that the bed slump because of chanyeol weight . And after a while i noticed something .

For the past 12 years , it doesnt matter how late he will come home , when hes on bed with me , he NEVER let me alone . He always hugged me . ALWAYS . And today is the day , the day that chanyeol suddenly felt tired of hugging me every night .

My tears suddenly fall . Its hurts . Knowing that you dont love me anymore , its hurts . Really hurts park chanyeol.