One

About Love

Your eyes shot open from the blaring sound of the alarm clock ringing right next to your ear. You quickly extended your arm towards the desk to turn it off and went back to bed. Just when you thought you could get an extra ten minutes of sleep, the door flung open, revealing your stupid cousin Na Jaemin. "Rise and shine lazy ," he announced. You groaned as you pulled your blanket up, covering your head. Jaemin sighed as he watched you. It only took him a few seconds before he forcefully pulled it away.  "It's 7.00 already. You need to get ready. Your mom's preparing your breakfast." Jaemin said. "Let me sleep for ten more minutes. I'll be downstairs in a bit," you replied, with your eyes closed still, hoping that Jaemin would leave you alone. The boy in a breathe as he shook his head. "You know it's not happening. You're going to be late. We still need to drive an hour from here." he explained. You pretended to not hear what he just said, and continued your effort to sleep. Jaemin rolled his eyes as he looked at your sleeping figure. "Alright, you asked for it," he shrugged. The next thing you knew, you felt a pair of hands grabbing your ankles. Jaemin used his strength to drag you out of bed, making you land on your on top of the cold, hard floor. "Ya!" you yelled in shock. By now, you were fully awake. "Ow!" you touched your as you winced in pain. Jaemin stood there and looked at you. "Well, you asked for it. You wouldn't get-" Before he could finish his sentence, you glared at the boy in front of you, sending a mental signal that you were so ready to kill him. "Aight, see you downstairs," he retreated and quickly walked out of the door.

"Na Jaemin, I'm gonna murder you!!!" you screamed as you instantly stood up and approached him. Both of you ran down the stairs, followed by your cousin's shriek along the way. "It's not my fault! You didn't want to wake up! I'm just following orders!!" Jaemin said as he checked his back every second, making sure that you're not going to jump him. He stormed into the dining room and stood next to your mom, knowing that you wouldn't do anything to him when your mom's around. She'd say something about it although Jaemin was always the one who started the war. You stopped on your tracks as you looked at the boy. "You stupid ." you murmured under your breath as you eyed him in annoyance. Your mother sighed and shook her head. She knew exactly what was going on. "You kids," she let out a slight chuckle. "Time for breakfast~" she said nonchalantly as she placed a plate of toasts on top of the table. Jaemin put out his innocent smile as he sat down on the dining chair. You rolled your eyes at him. "Excited for the camp _____-ah?" your mom asked, smiling at you. You in a breath. You're not. It was a split-second decision because you knew you wouldn't be able to stay sane for two whole months at home with your cousin. You thought it was a better idea to go somewhere else where Na Jaemin wouldn't be present for at least three weeks. "Yeah, it should be fun." you shrugged and stuffed the toast into your mouth. "She's gonna miss me," Jaemin added in, smirking at you. You rolled your eyes. "Believe me, cousin, I won't." you said and showed him your bright, innocent smile. 

**
"Mark Lee, the boys are here!" a woman's voice echoed through the house. "Coming!" Mark yelled towards the closed door loud enough for his mom to hear him. He hurriedly inserted a couple more t-shirts into his duffle bag and zipped it close. The door suddenly flew open followed with a loud bang, revealing three familiar faces. The boy immediately in a deep breath, preparing for what was about to happen. "Oi Lee Mark!" Donghyuck chirped. "What are you doing? We gotta go now hyung." Jeno said, walking into the boy's messy room. "Whoa, he's still packing. Why am I not surprised." Renjun shook his head as he clucked his tongue. Mark quickly stood up and took his bag before they could say another word. "I'm done I'm done!" he said, feeling attacked by the three guys who just came barging into his room. "Alright, let's go!~" Donghyuck chirped in excitement. The three of them then quickly made their way downstairs. "Eomma, we'll be going now," Mark said, giving the older woman a hug and a kiss on her cheek. "Have fun all of you! Not too much though. Stay safe," she said while smiling. The boys then rushed outside of the door towards a vehicle parked in front of the house. Mark raised his eyebrows in surprise when he saw a familiar face waiting for them on the driver's side. "Oh, Jaehyun hyung," he smiled and raised his hand for a wave. "Let's go! We're going to be late!" Jaehyun said as he signaled them to hop into the vehicle.