Chapter 1 - Death and Revival (Part 1)

49 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was going for his engagement ceremony. He would be engaged to Minho and he was very exited. But it quickly disappeared because him and his 3 best friends were stuck in the traffic. 

 

"Soobin, what am I going to do?! We're gonna be late!" 

 

Soobin looked at him with a pity and said " Get out of the car!"

 

In the end, Chanyeol was holding his wedding dress while running. Yeah, he wore a wedding dress because his partner, his future husband had a feminine boy kink. He even wanted him to call him "oppa" all the time. Korea had finally recognized same- couples and let them marry, so him and his boyfriend would use this chance to marry. 

 

"We look as if we are taking role in a K-drama!" Chanyeol cried overjoyed. 

 

"Are you having fun?! If you have time to have fun, then use it to run faster!" Soobin scolded him. 

 

"Sorry," Chanyeol murmured. 

 

"We're gonna be late, you guys have to run fast!" Hyukjae scolded them while he was running. 

 

Then, something bad happened. While Chanyeol was running, he almost fell down. If it had not been for Soobin, who caught him quickly, he would probably break his bones. He laughed at himself until Hyukjae pointed his high heels. The heel was broken, that's why he fell. As soon as Chanyeol saw it, he started to cry, "What am I gonna do?" Soobin did not hesitate even a second when he kicked off his shoes and made him wear them. 

 

Chanyeol tried his best not to fall again while running. 

 

---

 

Baekhyun was painting some buildings when Lay got in. 

 

"Come on, you'll be late to his engagement." Lay said as holding tuxedo on his hand. 

 

"Lay ahjusshi, I don't even like Chanyeol, why am I supposed to attend his engagement ceremony?!" Baekhyun was pissed off, as he did not want to see Chanyeol's face anymore. 

 

"Ssssssh, do as you're told." He tried to coax him. 

 

Baekhyun sighed. He had to attend, but just for his beloved Lay ahjusshi. 

 

---

 

Yifan was boiling water to cook her noodles. Since her beloved boyfriend's death, she had not eaten proper meals, she just ate noodles. She lived in a bad house, she had money but she did not find life worthy anymore. She looked at the callender to check the date. It was February 14th and the next day was the day when her beloved boyfriend, AKA Kai, died. The first person to cover up her scars, she was transual and he did not find it disgusting. Instead, he protected her no matter what. As they were both orphans and were raised in an orphanage, he became her only family and took care of her when in need. 

 

When Yifan finished eating, she got up to get ready for work. She was working in a market at midnights. 

 

She got out of her house and started to walk. She was thinking her Kai and the moments between them. They were happy until she saw him with an another girl. When she wanted him to explain, he just yelled at her. He even said horrible things, such as "I'd rather go out with a biological woman instead of a trans woman! You're disgusting!", and one week later he died. He was gone before he could at least apologize to her for what he had said. It was February 15th, the day on which Yifan tried to commit suicide just to be with her Kai. But whenever she tried, she was saved. It had been 5 years since that day, but she could not find another person, nor was she able to forget about him. She longed for him no matter what he said. If it hadn't been for his helps, she would not be a biological woman and she would definitely go crazy. 

 

She was thinking, even at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter