Connected Chains of Love (Chapter 1)

Connected Chains of Love

 

CHAPTER 1

Alexis‘ heart was thumping really fast, making him sweaty and dizzy. Today was his first day at Dong Shin Academy, a prestigious and elite High School in South Korea. The sons and daughters of famous and prominent people in South Korea are the only people who can afford to study there. Alexis’ family made a mark in that school except for being the top students, his grandparents were also the owner of it.

 

“hey Alexis! What’s wrong my DongSaeng? Why are you silent? Are you nervous?” His Brother Kenji, who’s in third year asked. Alexis nodded with puppy dog eyes and a pout. Kenji couldn’t help but smile at his younger brother’s cuteness, he may be a badass and the black sheep of the family he loves his younger brother most and when he sees his smile his heart would eventually melt.

 

“Don’t be scared Xie Xie , High School life is fun! Just enjoy it! There are a lot of pretty and y girls inside the campus and I’m sure that you’ll be invited in all the parties. Damn, so fun” Kenji said. All of a sudden, Bryan their eldest brother hit Kenji in the head.

 

“Yah! What was that for!?” Kenji asked while rubbing his poor head.

“You’re teaching our baby brother wrong things! Alexis, you should study hard it’s for your future and don’t ever try to copy this good for nothing Kenji.”

“yah! Hyung! you hurt my feelings! Tss!” Kenji mutterd as he looked outside the window.

“Komawoyo Hyungs!” Alexis smiled, pushing his head to his brothers and giving them a peck on the cheeks which made the two love him more.

“Aweee~ you are so sweet Alexieeee!” Bryan said in a very happy tone while Kenji was grinning from ear to ear as he pinched Alexis’ super squishy cheeks.

“Hyuuuuunnnnngggg~ My cheeeeeekksss~” Alexis complained.

 

Soon enough, they arrived at the School and Bryan parked their car in a space where the richest students can only afford. They took out their stuffs and walked towards the main hall. Alexis was in between Bryan and Kenji while holding tightly to their arms. The moment they entered the hall the girls started squealing while guys cleared the way and greet them. The three could hear what the other students are saying about them.

 

“Look it’s Kenji! Oh my gosh! He’s so handsome and ahhhh! I’m gonna die!” one of Kenji’s fangirls shouted. Kenji walked towards the girl and lifted her chin.

“Don’t die yet pretty~ Let me see your precious smile first.” He then Winked and Smirked as the girl’s face went bright read and started squealing,  “OHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH! I’M GONNA DIE NOW~~~~” she said in a very pleased tone.

 

As soon as Kenji heard the girls’ louder squealing he went back to his brothers, “See that Alexis? You should be like me, handsome and romantic~” he bragged with a pleased smile, Alexis looked at him and listened eagerly as if he was a student paying attention to his teacher.

 

Bryan Covered Alexis’ ears, “You’re teaching him nonsense again! Don’t listen to him.” Alexis then gave him a cute eyesmile as he laughs cutely.

 

“Good Morning Mister President” a group of students greeted Bryan, most of are the Student council’s officer and some are the honor students. “Oh, Good Morning” He replied.

 

“Kyaaaa~ so handsome~~~~” their fangirls started squealing again. “Hey! Is that their youngest sibling? OMO~ so cute~” another fangirl said as they approach Alexis, Alexis was beginning to get nervous again and Kenji felt it so before the girls could get closer he already signaled them to Stop. “Yah! Yah! That’s enough!” Kenji said in a slightly irritated tone, “yes, Today is his first day and we don’t want him to be late, right? So please let us pass now.” Bryan said in a very calm voice and the students cleared their way.

 

 “UWAAAAHHHHHHH~ Hyungs!~ you two are so AWWEEESSSOOOMEEEE~” Alexis said in amazement.

“Of course baby, we are your hyungs, but I think if wouldn’t walk faster you would be late, so let’s go to your classroom now, Ok?” Bryan said as he pat his brother’s head. “OK! Let’s go!” Alexis answered in a very cute tone. Bryan and Kenji brought their Little brother to his designated classroom. “See you later at lunch! Be a good boy!” Bryan said as he waved. “Okay! Annyong! Annyong Bryan Hyung! Annyong Kenji Hyung!” Alexis said. And two nodded in unison.

 

“Yah! Kenji! Don’t skip your class, Arasseo?” Bryan reminded, Kenji turned his back, started walking away and saluted effortlessly, “Ara!~” Kenji replied. “ Aish! Such a stubborn Kid!” Bryan muttered and went to his class composedly.

 

Alexis was getting nervous again he wishes that he’s with his brothers right now. He is always depending on his brothers so being far from them makes him weak. Every time he would get scared, Kenji would sing a song for him until he fall asleep and when he is confused and needs some advice Bryan would always help him. But Gahh, He’s in High School now, He needs to do things on his own now. He wants to be brave like Kenji and composed like Bryan.

 

His thoughts were disturbed when he noticed that someone sat on the chair beside him. The guy looked thin and wimpy just like him, on the guy’s backpack was a small pink bunny tied to it.

 

Alexis heard the banging of high heels walking towards them he looks at the lady’s well manicured nails took the bunny out of his seatmate’s bag.

“Please don’t get him!” his seatmate complained in a very weak tone, the girl roared with a high pitched laugh.

“You are as gay as ever Kevin!” she threw the bunny to a beast looking guy, Kevin stood up and tried to get the bunny but no to avail, the guy stepped on the innocent stuffed bunny and tears escaped  Kevin’s Eyes as he fell on the ground. The Girl who took the bunny pulled Kevin up and grabbed His glasses. “Give it back! I can’t see without them!” he pleaded trying to steal hi glasses. “You !” the girl blurted out and slapped him on the face which made him cry even more.

 

Alexis had seen and heard enough so he stood up and everybody looked at him. “Hey! Stop that already! You are being so mean!” he bellowed. Everyone in the room went silent for few seconds and murmuring started to get louder. “It’s President Bryan’s little brother!” Someone shouted and the girl who started the commotion sat silently and cried. Everybody went back to what they were doing and they became silent again.

 

 

To be continued…