Uncover Secrets

Beautiful Delusion

music, listen if you want
(right click>open link in new tab)

---

Smiling, you slowly take a look at your room. It's.... your jaw drops as you stare at the..pink. Pink bed sheets covered in stuffed animals, pink curtians, pink carpet, pink walls. You stand there with your mouth hanging open as Yongguk and Himchan gawk and admire the room and grin at you.

"Do you like it? We designed it ourselves" Himchan says with a grin that you could never say no to. You bite your lip and stare at the room.

"Is it too pink? I thought you would like girly stuff, maybe we overdid it.." Yongguk says and scratches the back of his neck. With a forced smile, you admire the room.

"wow!~ This is exactly my style, you did it just for me? I love it!" You sit on the bed and smile at them and their expressions light up as Himchan walks over and sits beside you.

"Of course~ I knew you'd love it, I already know you so well" Himchan winks at you and gets up.

"Alright, you could stay here and check the room out, if you need us we'll be downstairs" Daehyun says and smiles at you "Let's go" You watch them leave the room then you just sit there, on your new bed.

You look around your new room, it still seems so unreal..but the crazy thing is you're kinda...alittle..okay with it. You shake your head and fall on the bed.

*What am I thinking?*

You let out a sigh and stand up. 

~~~

A day passed since then. Right now you're at karoake, since they wanted to celebrate your arrival they treated you to a dinner which was..interesting.

-

Your eyes were covered with a blindfold. You know that you're in an elevator, you can tell by the sounds, but what you don't know is where they're taking you. You step out of the elevator and walk a few more steps. You hear a door open and you walk into it.

"Alright, are you ready? 3, 2, 1.." The voice whips your blindfold off to unviel a beautiful scene. You're standing on what looks to be a rooftop garden, and in the center is a beautifully decorated picnic with delicious looking foods spread across it. Your face lights up with a smile and you walk towards it, mesmerized.

"What do you think? I did it just for you~" Himchan says cutely

"You did it? Yeah, I'm sure laying the blanket on the floor took alot of work huh?" Youngjae teases Himchan.

Zelo rushes to your side and smiles oh so cutely at you. "So? Do you like it? We worked really hard on it, we wanted to celebrate you joining us~" 

"Of course! It's beautiful, I love it, thank you" You smile at Zelo *He's too cute TT TT"

You all take seats around the picnic, everyone is staring at you, anticipating your reaction to the food. You see a delicious chicken in the middle of the picnic. Your hand automatically moves toward it and you take a savoury bite, the taste explodes in your mouth, it has to be one of the most delicous things you've ever tasted.

"Ahhh, she tried Daehyun-ah's chicken first, of course" Himchan whines.

You feel your face suddenly get hot *Daehyun made this, and it's the first thing I looked at.." Daehyun's soft laugh calmed you down and you went back to eating the rest of the food.

While everyone was digging in, a thought suddenly popped into your head. You swallow your food and blurt out a question that's been lurking in your mind for a while

"How come you made me feel better?.." Everyone stops eating and looks at you with awkward expressions.

You were staring directly at Yongguk. Your face started to feel hot when you realized how you sounded.

"Ah! I meant..when I woke up yesterday..my whole body hurt and the second you touched me, I felt completely better.." You refuse to look at anyone, the question sounded so embarassing.

You can suddenly hear a soft laugh, you knew it was Yongguk's because it was deep.

"Ah, that.. I almost forgot, thanks for bringing it up." Yongguk says with a smile. You look at him questioning eyes.

"It's alittle hard to explain..I guess you can call it a..gift?" Yongguk continues "Each of us have a gift. I can heal, that's mine. Himchan's is hypnotism. Daehyun can read human minds. Youngjae has visions. Jongup is extremely strong, and Zelo is fast, really fast" They all smile at you shyly.

You can't believe it, that's so cool but.. "Then what can I do?.." You blurt out without knowing it. You keep your stare with Yongguk curious and determined. 

Yongguk smiles mischievously at you "That's what we need to find out"

You suddenly find yourself anticipating it, it's wierd but you're excited to find out what you can do.

Yongguk suddenly clears his throat "And while we're talking about this I want to get some things out of the way. Some of these myths are not true. We do not burn nor do we sparkle in the sun. Also, yes we drink blood, but we can eat too, like we are right now. We can sleep if we want but obviously it's not necessary. Lastly, we can go outside during the day but we can't interact with humans [A/N I already do that lol, k Yongguk] unless we're buying something or saying sorry for bumping into them, got that?"

You swallow, it's pretty fair. It's not like you left anyone behind anyway "Got it" 

You all smile at eachother and continue to dig in to the food. You start to think as Himchan and Youngjae bicker, and Yongguk, Zelo and Daehyun laugh about something together. 

Maybe...this isn't so bad

---

Hello everybodehhhhhh!
I really hope you like this chapter. I know that I've been a huge lately when it comes to updating but it's because I've been so busy with Grad and such.
But now that it's summer I have more time to update!!~ So I'm gonna try and update weekly on Thursdays okay?

Please continue to support my fics and thanks for reading!!~ love you guys~ :D