loving you....only YOU^^

Don't Ends Our Love Story~~~!!!

 

“Let me prepare some milk for you and our baby.”  You are pouting as I patting your head like a baby.  SO cute!

“Strawberry milk!”

“Did we have that for a pregnant lady? Hmmm…”  I just scratching my head thinking, just wonder, where can we find that things in the market?  My wife love pink so much!  Since she hate milk, maybe this can help a little bit.

“…”  Pouting your lips.  “Im not gonna drink the milk!”

I leans in and give a simple kiss on your lips.  “For OUR baby please?”

“Hmm.  Arasso!”

“Good girl!”  Grins as I give you, the milk.  Sit next to you, stare at you, gulping the milk forcefully.

“sjlshgjsk!”

I just giggles looking at your reaction.

***flashback^^

“Do you still love Jess?”

“Aniya, he is my bestfriend again.  Nothing more than that!”

“How can you be sure about that?”

“… Tae?”

“I think he still in love with you.”

“What have I done?  Everyone is blaming me?”

“I just wonder, did you really play with people’s heart?”

“WHAT?”

“Well… I just wonder.”  I shrugging my shoulder look at the sky.

“Am I that bad in your eyes?”

“…”

“Taetae!”  You’re shaking my body lightly; I just close my eyes, deep in my own thought.

I heard you release a deep sigh before missing to nowhere after few minutes did not getting any respond from me.

***

I am searching for you all over the place, feeling guilty for what I have done and said to you.

“Tiffaa n nyy?”  I saw you are with the boys; Taecyeon and Nichkhun.

Oh my God!  My heart is ache again.  I should not feel guilty at all I guess.

I decided to walk away before my eyes widen witnesses Taecyeon is holding you now, kissing you deeply.

“!  What drama is this!!!”  If only you can see how much my heart tore into the pieces at the moments.

Urghhhh!  I turns my step into another way.

“Andweaaaaaaaa!!! Ughhhh no Taecyeon!!! Please don’t!”  I heard your yelps and scream.  My name? of course not!  That guy’s name.  I just stay still, did not move at all.

“Just go Kim Taeyeon, she is not calls for your name!”  I mumbles to myself.

“You can’t say no to me!  No body haven’t managed and even dare to say no to me!”

“UGHHH d don’t make this to me!  I don’t love you!!!”

“What?”  what I have listen just now? ‘I do love you?’ oh my God… my heart is breaking…

“Hnfgg Khunnn h help me!”

“What? After you’ve done to both of us, you think, he still gonna help you?  Funny FUNNY TIFFANY HWANG MI YOUNG!!!”

“What did I do? I didn’t mean it! UGhh let me go please???”

“Taec!  Let her go.”

“What Khun?”

“If you really love her, you are not going to hurts her.  Let her go!”  Wow!  What a drama, now the two bestfriend is in a battle, fight and beats each another.

There, I saw my beautiful angel is crying heavily on the ground, with her shirt is almost torn.  What??? What the he is thinking he wanna do???????

“FANY!!!”

“Tsk tsk T Tae?”  You sobs so hard that I barely can listen my name.

I just grabbing your hand and drag you to somewhere else.

You are trembling a lot.  So, I hug you to make you feel better.

“What happen?”

“…”  You just sobs.

I cupped your face, its all swollen now,  you are crying so much.  I treasure my thumb on your lips, the place where Taecyeon had kissed her just now.  You are crying harder before I plants a soft kiss on your lips.

“…” I close my eyes, that feeling, so calm, I kiss you for a moments, and your sober is lessen.

“I love you…” You mumbles softly.

I open my eyes dramatically.  OMO!  WHAT HAVE I DONE???  I just kissed her!

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to take advantage on your condition!”  I feel panic, reminding how she is in horror being in a force kisses with Taecyeon just now.  Did she feels that way to with me?

“Taetae~” you just cup my face and look directly into my eyes.

“Im sorry fany ahhh.”

You just leans in is about to kiss me again I guess but you stop there.

“Wae?”

“I am a dirty girl!  He really treats me like a ! I am a ???”  You cries harder again.

“Shhhh…”

“I love you Kim Taeyeon, that’s why I go to them.” Sobs. “To tell them, I just love you,  only you!”

Well, mixed feeling.  Shocks and happy make me in silence for awhile.

“It is okay if you do not want to love me again.  I am a dirty girl.”  You are about to get up before I pull you in a hug again.

“I love you!  No matter what!  My mind ask me to stop loving you but my heart keep beating for you.  Only you!”  I love you fany ahhh.  I hugging her tightly, doesn’t wanna let her go.  Even for one inch!

*** Back to current moments.

“My hubby loves to daydreaming lately.”  You are mumbling while finishing your milk.

“…” Seriously, your words is just like a music in my ears.  Haha.  Still in my deep thought.

“Hello my handsome and good looking dorky hubby?” You pecks on my cheeks.

“Mwo? Haha more?”

“Aigoo…”  you keep pecking on my cheeks while giggling.

“I love you…”

“I love you too…”

-smiles- no matter how much I says it and listen it from you, im addicted to it.

“What’s wrong with you recently?”

“What?”

“Your mind… Always wandering to nowhere?  Do you have any problem taetae?  You can always tell your beautiful wifeu.”  Chuckles.

“My mind? Is with you.  Where did you lockage it? Huh?  Honey?”

“Ayeeee dorky!”

Kiss your lips.

“Ehh by the way, what do you think about what Sunny said earlier?”

“What?”

“Jessica still have some sorts of feeling towards you?”

“We are bestfriend okay?”

“But it is still possible.”

“I don’t know.  I think he is really love Sunny.”

“He really love Sunny but he still love you.  That is possible my wife.”

You just glared to me.

“Im just saying the possibility.”

“What if he really did it?

“…”

“Common hubby, it is not like I still love her.  Why must be bother about that?”

“Sure?”

“….” Death glares.

“Okay okay hehe peace yo my wifeu!” Kiss on your lips again.

Kisses passionately.

 

 

Well reader~ i really hope to see at least a few comments on this.  Is it too drama? Like it or not?  

Have a happy daysss ^_^