A Night to Remember

A Night to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

New environment. New teachers. New classmate. New friends? I hope I can have one. 


I'm new student in the campus. My family decided to transfer here in town cause baba just got promoted in his work, so we need to move in into a new place. We've been only here for a few weeks and I'm still adapting to this new place we live in.


I was so scared of attending my first day at school and thought I would never have a friend on my first day but I was wrong cause all of them are too kind and welcoming that it's so easy for me to adapt at this school. 


As the time goes by I got close with my classmates. And I notice that all 4th year students here are friends because they grow up in this school. 


It was Friday when their teacher told us to clean the school garden instead of doing P. E. class because of the teachers will have meeting. So all the 4th highschool are in the garden doing their choirs. Luhan was busy sweeping the leaves when someone suddenly approached him and ask him. 


"You're the new student. Luhan right?" 


"Yes I am." When he look up he never expected that his crush from the next class was talking to him. Luhan bowed his head trying to hide his blush. 


"I'm Sehun" he said with a smile. 


"Yeah my friends told me your name but its was nice too finally meet you." Luhan smile back. 


"The pleasure is all mine." Sehun said, before going to his friends who's calling him. 


I never thought that I will have the chance to talk to him. After that I never got to speak with him again. I just saw him on the corridor, sometimes in their classroom or when he will go inside our room just to hang out with his friends. 

 

 

 

 

×××××××××××××××

 

 

 

 

His time it this school surely flies it was just yesterday when he enter this school, but now they are on the first day of prom practice and soon highschool life would be over. 


On the start of the day of prom practice Luhan got late on the gymnasium. He was still catching his breath when Sehun appear next to him same status as him. When their teachers notice their presence they got scolded. "Luhan and Sehun you are both late. I don't want this to happen again. Understood?" 


"Yes Ma'am" Sehun and Luhan answer at the same time. 


"And since all of them already have partnered you two are the only one who don't have you two are  going to be partner for the dance on the prom night."  


"What?" Luhan said while Sehun just stand there beside him. 


"Do we have a problem Mr. Lu?" She look at him with one raised brow. 


"No Ma'am." Luhan said he just sighs and accept what their teacher said. 


"Then good. Go to your line and were starting to practice now."


Luhan and Sehun walk at the back of the line and pay attention to what their teacher are saying. 


At first, I feel awkward cause first my crush is my partner and second I got the chance to have a dance with him. I feel like I would faint but as the time goes by I got comfortable with him. He so accommodating that you will feel comfortable even if you just talk to him even just for a minute. 

 

 

 

 

 


The next day of practice he went close to me and call me "partner" with a smile on his face while I just laugh at him. The practice went on while we talk and laugh sometimes we're just enjoy the practice. 


One time we got carried away, and the teacher scold us. "Mr. Lu and Mr. Oh listen." she said. 


When we look around we notice that everyone was looking at us while both of us don't have any idea what is happening. And since both of us are laughing a while ago we don't know if she was talking about us. I got uncomfortable since I'm not use having the people attention at me. 


"Is she talking about us?" Sehun whispers at me. 


"I don't know." Luhan said. And they both giggle. We still joke around until the practice end. 


He so used to calling me partner whenever we have practice, and he never failed to do that. 


One time when I enter the gymnasium after having a snack with my friends I heard his voice. 


"Partner" He keeps on shouting on the whole gymnasium because he was looking for me. Since he won't stop I go near him since he's already getting the attention of all the people, and I don't like people looking at me leaving my friends who also getting into the line. When I was already infront of him he smiled as he says, "Partner you're here". 


And because of that people stare at me cause of the way he treat me specially the girls who keep staring at me. And every time we had a practice he would call me even though I was just sitting in one of the benches waiting for the practice to start and sometimes he would approach me and ask me to get in the line already. It becomes our routine every time we had a practice.


When the day of the prom come. I walk in the event wearing my tuxedo, and everyone is looking at me mesmerize with the way I look and when I notice they were looking at me I get shy. He saw me and went near me "partner you look good." 


"Thank you! And you look good too." 


"Thank You! Let's get in the line." He said and escorted me to the dance floor where all the students are getting ready for the dance. 


The music start, and we smile and dance. In the middle of the dance I kinda stumble on my feet. I feel so embarrassed. 


"Are you okay?" He ask me with concerned look. 


"Yes" I said, smiling trying to reassure him that I was okay. 


"You sure" he ask still looking concern. 


"Yes, I'm good" and we continue to dance while enjoying it. After the dance the students are ask to go on their tables. He sat with his friends while I went with my friends too. We all enjoy the program until the teacher officially open the dance floor and let us enjoy the night. I spend my time dancing with my friends w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter