Whom'st the ?

Get on my level

tsk, tsk, tsk 

How in the earth has he ended up here? Drenched in his own sweat, sitting in the same spot for what seems like hours. With only one thing on his mind:

Why the would I go on my hand?

Now this all started off very plain and simple. It was a normal day in which Jisung was on his way to school, walking down his street to where the bus stop met on the corner. Hopefully there wasn't too much traffic, he was already running late to his 10am as it is. Darn his weak willed, stay up late to play video games mentality. Climbing aboard he sits in the only available seat left, next to some dude in a large hoodie with music blasting through his earphones. 

Shrugging Jisung places his bag on his right and sits down. The guy never even giving him a pasing glance. Ok, no matter. Not like I wanted to be friends anyway. As the bus set off he jolted in his seat and ever so slightly bumped his left shoulder with his seat partner.

This was aparently a bad move. Having been previously staring blankly out the window, hoodie boi had been jostled from his thoughts back into reality. Fun. Wanting to know whom the was so brazen to wake him from his daydream. Hoodie boi slowly turns his head and for a moment a passing flicker of surprise can be seen across his face, until it hardens into that of a harsh glare. He hadn't noticed that someone had even sat next to him. Jisung feeling his seat partners eyes on him turns to face him and is taken aback. What had he done to earn such a look? 

"What? Do I have something on my face?" 

Hoodie boi just continued to glare for a few seconds then turned back to look out the window.

Jisung scoffed. Rummaging through his backpack he reaches for his earphones and blasts whatever genre he was into this week. Thinking no more about his rude seatmate he closes his eys and drifts off.

...

...

...

He can feel somoenes eyes on him. He's been trying to ignore it for a couple minutes now but now chills are running down his spine. 

"That's it" Quickly yanking his headphones from his ears he turn to his seatmate with fire in his eyes. 

"What is your prob-" He stops mid yell. Taking a better look he has now noticed that his seatmate was not in fact staring at him, but was looking past him. His breathe coming out harsh and fast and his body ram rod still. Turning to look in the general direction, Jisung could find nothing to suggest any ill will or fright. 

Reaching up to gentle shake his shoulder, Jisung with a low voice says,"He man are you ok?" 

Hoodie boi flinches at his contact but otherwise stays the same. Shaking him a bit Jisung Continues.

"Bro, snap out of it, whats wrong?"

Nothing. 

Jisung noticed hoodie bois face pale. Is he not breathing? Reaching up to touch his face, Jisung finds that its ice cold. What the is going on?!

Seeing no solution Jisung immediatly yells "Hey, stop the bus! We need to call 911!"

 The bus driver was taken aback and immediatly pulled over to ths side. He could hear several groans and some gasps. But seeing as no one even tried to pick up the phone he pulls his out and dials. 

"911, How may I assist you?" 

"Hello? There is this guy on a bus on the corner of Bell and Waterman, he has been unresponsive for 20 minutes, his skin is freezing, he has been hyperventalating and he is really pale."

"Ok sir, are you near the victim? 

“Yes I was sitting right next to him on the bus.”

“Ok, that's ok. Can you please check his pulse? Do you know how to do that?”

“Um… yeah, yeah, I remember” 

Jisung quickly went to action and grabbed Hoodie boi’s  wrist. Pulling up the guy's sleeve, he notices a few faint scars. He gasps. This isn’t the time.

Quickly feeling for a pulse and looking at his watch he tries to count the beats. Damn even I know that’s not good.

“ Uhm.. Ma’am, his heart rate is at 42 beats a minute.”

“Please remain calm as the ambulance is on the way, continue trying to get his attention while you wait. They are only a few minutes away.”

The ambulance came in no time and at no point did the woman stop speaking. She said comforting remarks and asked for updates on the victim's condition. It was all very stressful, but at this point the rest of the bus had dismounted and probably left to look for a new bus. The current bus driver was by Jisungs' side and watched everything go down. 

As hoodie boi was loaded onto a stitcher, the EMT’s rattling off commands as fast as they could make them. Jisung, having been staring straight at his seat partner, wasn't expecting to be addressed so suddenly.

“Are you joining us at the hospital?”

Having no time to choose, he just mutley nodded and made towards the back of the ambulance sitting off to the side, getting a great view of this stranger he didn’t even know or like. Somehow being in the ambulance made hoodie boi more pale, he was hooked up to many machines and an EMT was standing over him checking his vitals and giving him IV fluids. 

“He’s not responding!” The EMT yelled and immediately attempted to do chest compressions. 

Jisung swore his heart never beat so hard. He was scared. He remembered what this guy looked like when he first got on the bus, wearing a plain black hoodie, basic blue jeans and messy black hair. Honestly he thought he wasn’t much to look at. But now that he had time to really look him over, he must admit if the guy wasn’t flatlining before his eyes he might actually call him...cute. 

As the EMT kept administering CPR, the EKG went nuts. With his heart caught in his throat, Jisung noticed hoodie boi’s heart rate had gotten even slower and his blood oxygen levels tanked. It took a couple mind numbing minutes before the EMT had success and brought him back from such a critical condition. 

Zoned out, Jisung jumped at the sudden stop of the ambulance. Apparently they made it to the hospital. EMT wasted no time in moving hoodie boi and handing him off to some nurses who were at the entrance waiting for them to arrive. 

He could have sworn he heard one of them say that “This is the seventh patient to come in with these symptoms.” 

Seventh? Quickly following the train behind his seat partner, a nurse stops him.

“Sir, are you related to the patient?”

“Uh, no. honestly I just met him this morning.”

“Then I’m going to ask you to wait out here, that room is for family only.”

“I understand, but can you at least tell me his name?”

The nurse looked around and managed to swipe the new patients chart from one of the other nurses. Quickly flipping a page and two she finds an ID the patient had on him. 

“His name is Minho. Now please wait out here.”

Jising nods and looks around, he realizes he’s in the general waiting room, already forgetting about his classes he moves to find a seat. This is gonna be a long day. 

Sitting down on what seems to be the most wide and spacious seat, he begins to stare off into space with only one thing on his mind. Minho.