Breaking News!

Breaking News!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Myoui Mina’

 

It was a name famous in South Korea.

It’s a name than can be both loved and hated but nevertheless popular and respected.

 

Myoui Mina is a well-known writer/columnist for the most famous entertainment website in South Korea. Everyone knows about her. From exposing scandals to confirming dating rumors. Name it, she wrote about it. As long as it’s within the entertainment industry, expect that she would be the person breaking big and juicy entertainment news. What people find amusing is the fact that whatever news she writes about are all true and has supporting evidence.

 

Some people hated her for it. Some actually loved her and became avid fans who wait for her articles. She rose to fame in written print and online as well. Some people even say that she’s just as famous, if not more, as the artists and idols she writes about. But the fact that all her articles ALWAYS had supporting evidence made her credible and people just learned to not question her. 

 

How did Mina manage to be the best gossip columnist you ask? It’s simple. She had an entire team of reliable insiders and researchers.

 

Mina believed that even if some people believed she was just writing about ‘gossip’, she had to make sure that the information was still true and not made up. Mina wants to avoid lawsuits or anyone suing her and alleging her of publishing fake news. She wanted to be the most reliable source of entertainment news (which she actually achieved). That’s why she made sure she works hand in hand with the best and most reliable insiders in the industry led by Im Nayeon. 

 

If Nayeon’s team provided her any kind of information, she’s 100% sure it was true and accurate. She’s also always 100% sure that it would make headlines the next day, after she writes about it. 

 

———

 

“Goodmorning Mina! You look so beautiful in the morning!” Nayeon flashed her bunny teeth as she walked into Mina’s office.

 

“Your energy’s so high. Not that it’s not normal. So, what do you have for me?” Mina answered.

 

“Aish! You really want to go straight to business? Fine.” Nayeon rolled her eyes at Mina who was just smirking at her from her seat. 

 

Nayeon placed an envelope on top of Mina’s desk.

 

“I’m in a good mood right now because I’m sure you are about to write the biggest scoop of 2020. Don’t ruin the mood, I’m trying to hype you here!” Nayeon crossed her arms pretending to be annoyed.

 

Mina giggled at Nayeon’s antics. There are times she can’t believe that Nayeon is actually older than her. 

 

“Alright, alright! Fine, “hype” me all you want. So, who are we exposing this time?” 

 

It was Nayeon’s turn to smirk. 

 

“You’ll be writing about the most famous soloist in K-pop right now. That one person who managed to make the entire nation fall in love with her. We are finally going to give news about this idol’s dating life. We caught her on numerous dates with a mystery girl whom she takes home. We actually believe they are living together now.” 

 

Mina looked interested as she reached for the envelope in front of her. 

 

“And who is this idol?” she asked.

 

Nayeon flashed her bunny teeth at Mina before answering. 

 

“Son Chaeyoung” 

 

——————

 

BREAKING NEWS: IDOL SON CHAEYOUNG IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MYSTERY GIRL FROM SEOUL

 

It was as predicted. That whatever information Nayeon dumped on Mina’s desk will be the talk of the town the next day. 

 

In this situation it was not only the town who was talking. 

 

Mina’s article exposing the famous K-pop idol was spread throughout the country and internationally as well since Son Chaeyoung was a global idol. The news was trending. Every SNS was filled with people talking about the news that Mina just wrote about. A lot were surprised. Some did not like the idea of Chaeyoung dating but most of her fans supported her.

 

It was almost time to go home when Nayeon barged into Mina’s office. 

 

“Minaaaaa! We hit gold! We got what we’re waiting for!” Nayeon was once again hyped, blinding Mina with her bunny teeth.

 

“And what exactly are we waiting for?” Mina raised her eyebrow.

 

“Stop playing dumb Myoui."  Nayeon rolled her eyes. Mina just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter