Final

I Do, Cherish You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning: pure word vomit, it may contain grammatical error

 

 

Baekhyun is getting ready for the bed, he needs to rest because tomorrow is his wedding.


He's gonna marry the love of his life, Chanyeol. They've been together for 5 years already but they've known each other for since high school.


Baekhyun laid down on his bed and cover himself with a duvet when suddenly the door opened and Chanyeol's head peak inside.


"Hey beautiful" Chanyeol greeted by the doorway


"Yeool!! We're not supposed to see each other until the wedding!" Baekhyun whined as he smiled to his fiancé.


Chanyeol chuckled as he stared at Baekhyun fondly, "I just wanna say good night, darling. If there aren't traditions, we would be... you know.." he gave Baekhyun a suggestive smirk and raised his eyebrows.


"God, you're unimaginable." Baekhyun laugh as he rose from the bed, walking towards Chanyeol.


Chanyeol welcomed him with a hug and kissed his head.


"I love you so much" Chanyeol said as he bring their lips for a passionate kiss.

--


Baekhyun's heart is beating erratically as he take his first step down the aisle. His emotions are in haywire. Their guests are smiling at him.


He can't help but tear up as he look up ahead and saw Chanyeol gazing at him fondly with a smile on his lips.


Finally, Baekhyun reached the aisle and Chanyeol met him and offered him his arms in which he gladly accepted.


The priest begin the ceremony. 


Throughout the ceremony, Baekhyun's smile never faltered. He feels overwhelmed, any minute now they will belong to each other officially, forever.


The atmosphere in the chapel is calming as everyone is happy to witness the union of these two lovely person.


It was when they should be professing their vows when the priest ask them a question. 


"I'll ask both of you a question." The priest started, "Baekhyun, out of your own free will, do you give yourself to Chanyeol and build a family from this day on?"


"Of course, Father." Bekhyun proudly answered with no hesitance. Not noticing Chanyeol who turned quiet and restless.


"Can you say that again?" The priest cup his ears as if he didn't hear Baekhyun's answer and it made the guess laugh including Baekhyun because they no he is only kidding.


"Of course, Father." Baekhyun repeated, laughing.


"Can you hear him?" The priest asked the audience in which he gathered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter