Look what you made me do

Look what you made me do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung woke up because of a sudden beep coming from his phone. He held his head and winced in pain. "Ugh my head hurts" he muttered. He massaged his temple to ease the pain. I should tell Hyukjae that I needed medicine. He pressed the button on his intercom and called hyukjae's name but no one was answering. His forehead creased because Hyukjae doesn't leave his table without telling him. He pressed the button again but still no one was answering. He sighed ah Hyukjae, are you teasing me again? Yesung decided to check on him. He was about to stand up when he felt something on his foot. 

 

He blushed as soon as he realized what was on his foot. It was clearly an underwear, a woman's underwear to be specific. How come this thing is in my office? Did someone left this? He turned his back and looked in his glass wall "Did it fly from here?" Confusion was written on his face. From his creased forehead to his crunched nose down to his pouty lips. He shrugged and got some plastic to wrap his hand before picking the underwear and throwing it into his trash can. What a trash. Yesung shivered in disgust and walked towards the door.

 

"Aish this brat", Yesung murmured and opened the door. 

 

"Ya Hyukjae why aren't you answering--" his forehead wrinkled more because of the sight he is seeing. The cubicle was cleaned. No papers on the desk, bag hanging on the side, his things and Hyukjae. 

 

Don't tell me... 

 

~Earlier~ 

 

Jongwoon was sitting on his office chair, typing an important file on his laptop when Hyukjae entered his office. He looked up and saw his lover bringing him a cup of coffee, smiling. I'm falling for his damn smile again . He looked at him from his eyes down to his feet. Hyuk looks ravishing in his office attire, a white silky shirt layered under his dark green office coat and pants. Yesung his lips and prevented himself from dragging Hyukjae to him and kissed him fully on his lips. You better stop Yesung, you and your thoughts. Get rid of it, er.

 

"Coffee for my love", hyukjae said as soon as he put the coffee down on his side. Yesung stopped from what he was doing. He put his elbow on the table and placed his head on his palm. His head was tilted and his eyes were gazing on Hyukjae, lovingly.

 

Hyukjae blushed a little because of him. "Hyung what are you doing?" He asked, shyly. Yesung seemed amused because of the younger's reaction. "What?", he chuckled. "Is it bad if I'm looking at you? Come here" he moved his chair, swiftly and tapped his lap. Telling Hyukjae to sit on.

 

Hyukjae hesitated first and kept on looking at the back. Afraid if someone is out there. "H-hyung not here" he saw jongwoon raised its eyebrows before lowering his head and starts fidgeting his hands. "Someone might see us" he added. He sighed secretly. He never knew this would be hard. Why am i born not rich? If he was, this would be easy to them. Sadly, he wasn't and this will always be hard to them. CEO and a secretary? Pft. 

 

Hyukjae was busy with his thoughts and didn't notice jongwoon doing something. He let a remote out and pressed something from there. The office turned to dim an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter