Soft.

Soft.

Soft, gentle noises woke Baekhyun from his dreamless sleep.

A small breeze tickled Baekhyun's right ear and before he even woke up, he felt something warm and soft around his ear.
It wasn't disturbing at all. It was just tickling a little bit and was making his ear wet, while someone was at it. 

Baekhyun scrunched his face playfully before he couldn't help but smile. The corners of his mouth lifted far up.

Baekhyun still had his eyes closed. 
He was still too tired to open them. 

„Chanyeol..." 
His voice was still rough and sounded somewhat flirtatious. 
"Stop it, it tickles."
Baekhyun laughed and turned his body even more to him. 
Unfortunately, he was blocking the other one from reaching his ear. 
He rubbed his wet body part on the bed sheets and blindly leaned over to kiss him.

Their morning breath didn't disturb him anymore. He had a problem before and wouldn't let Chanyeol kiss him, if he and Baekhyun too, didn't brush their teeth. 
However, he got used to it. 
Both of them are together for a really long time. It's nearly four years, yet it felt like an eternity. 
Everything was like a dream for him.
Would someone ask him if he would like to have one million dollar or Chanyeol, he wouldn't hesistate to say Chanyeol. 

„Gah!", was heard from a high pitched voice after the short kiss before it continued with a bunch of chuckles. 
Baekhyun was startled and suddenly sat up, screaming. His eyes were wide open now and he was looking ahead. A picture of Chanyeol and him hung on the wall. Chanyeol's guitar was leaning against it.

Baekhyun didn't dare to look aside. It didn't sound like Chanyeol. It didn't feel like Chanyeol. The lips were much thinner and smaller.

Baekhyun's heart was pounding excitedly, which was not a good thing that early in the morning. 
Baekhyun looked at the clock and found out that it was after twelve. In the morning. Not tomorrow.

Did he cheated at Chanyeol? Was this the end?

Baekhyun quickly looked down at himself. Everything was still there. He wasn’t .

But then; There were more noises. Someone was crying next to him.


"What?" Small hands gripped Baekhyun's right little finger and pulled on it. Baekhyun turned to the side. A body. Two small, cute and shiny eyes. A tiny body and short black hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A baby. 

 

„Oh my god..." , Baekhyun could just say. The baby suddenly smiled as Baekhyun was looking at him. It was like a bundle of sunshine. His cheeks were so puffy. Ideal for Baekhyun to bite into them easily. His nose was so small. His ears were sticking out. They are unique. 'Like Chanyeol's ...'

Baekhyun's eyes widened again after he gently looked at the baby.

"Like Chanyeol." He repeated his thought.

 

 

"What!" Suddenly he screamed, scaring the baby so that it started crying again.

Completely overwhelmed with this situation, Baekhyun first took the baby in his arms and put it on his chest. The baby immediately clung to Baekhyun's t-shirt with his little hands and rubbed his head on Baekhyun's neck a few times.

If this hadn't been a weird situation, Baekhyun would have already bitten into the soft, plump and would have been happy about this extremely cute being. 
Baekhyun was amazed at how much this baby resembled Chanyeol. Was it maybe his child? Was Chanyeol cheating on him rather than he cheating on Chanyeol?

"Did you leave me with your child, probably because yourself don't know what's going on?" Baekhyun sighed. It all sounded absurd. He tried to focus on the baby again. "Well little one? Are you Chanyeol's son or something?" 
"Pah!" Baekhyun laughed.

"I wish you could speak. Like in Boss Baby. You would be a very cute little boss. Oh my god, I have to buy you a suit! You would be very cute. " Baekhyun grimaced and made the baby laugh again.

"Seems like someone is happy when I play the clown." Indefinable, cute noises resounded from the baby and this time it was Baekhyun who laughed. "All right boss baby. How about we eat something? You're definitely must be hungry, hm? Let's go. "

Carefully Baekhyun got up , with the baby on his chest, and went into the kitchen. 

Unfortunately, he overlooked the large shorts and the equally large top, which certainly belonged to Chanyeol ...

 

 

 

 

"What does a baby eat ..." Baekhyun found an apple. Maybe he could make it a puree with something else.

"Hm, Shouldn't I put something like  baby powder in there?"

"Nnh" Baekhyun winced and looked down at himself as he closed the refrigerator door again. The baby had pulled the collar of his top down and was trying to get milk from his chest with his mouth.  He went scarlet red and watched the baby fail.

Baekhyun made a sound that sounded like a laugh, but also expressed his shame. He put his left hand on the baby's neck, while the right hand held the rest of the body from the bottom, lifting the small body. "I'm not a mommy, there is nothing for you. But don’t worry, you’ll get your- "
Baekhyun stopped.

His older brother was already a father. He could remember how he told him that a baby can eat normal food after a certain age it reached.

Unfortunately, Baekhyun hadn't been able to remember, since this was new territory for him.

"Oh God! What if I accidentally poison you! I don't know how old you are! Oh god, oh god. " Baekhyun was suddenly nervous again and paced back and forth in the kitchen while the baby watched him, startled and curious. 

"And you have nothing on either! What if you get sick because of me? Oh god, I couldn't forgive myself! You're too small and innocent! "

What would Chanyeol have said about his situation? What would have happened if the two wanted a child, but Baekhyun was too incompetent for it? Chanyeol ...

 

His thoughts went back to the others. Had he left him now? Where was he? All he wanted today was to be able to hug his Chanyeol. He wanted to rub his head against his chest and breathe in his masculine smell.

Suddenly tears formed in his eyes and a few rolled down his cheek. 

"Wuhaa!" Small fists tried to smooth the tears away.

Baekhyun looked at the baby and realized that it was crying because of him, again.

"Oh I'm sorry. I made you cry again. " The baby buried his head in the bend of Baekhyun's neck.

"Shh, everything is okay. You see, I don't cry anymore. " The baby looked up. His eyes were glassy again and this time Baekhyun couldn't hold himself anymore and gave the baby a wet kiss on the cheek before wiping the tears away. 
There was a knock on the door. Baekhyun turned his head towards it. Who's that? Chanyeol maybe? 

"Maybe it's him."

Baekhyun quickly went to the door and opened it with his left hand. He smiled broadly, but it left his lips as quickly as it had come. 

,,You! Why do you have to be so loud all the time! "

"Oh hello Kyungsoo."

,,Oh shut up. Because of you, my daughter couldn't fall asleep and Jongin can't help me because of his foot! " 


,, Wait a minute, daughter? How old is she?"

,, Oh my god Baekhyun! Is this little one yours? "

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo for a moment before he understood. 
,, Ah, well. So..."

,,Tell me. How old?"

"As for that ..." 

"Yes?" Baekhyun sighed.

,,I dont know." It was quiet for a moment. But only briefly. 

"Wait what? How can you-" Baekhyun interrupted him. 

"It's complicated." For a moment it was quiet again. The baby kept looking back and forth between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

"Can you help me? I will tell you everything I know."

Kyungsoo eyed him and stopped at the baby. Meanwhile, Baekhyun tried to wrap the baby more. He looked very familiar, Kyungsoo thought and widened his eyes when he knew why. "Well, come on down. I have diapers and clothes for the child. "

,,Baby."

,,What?" 

"It's a baby." 

,, Is that- no, you know what? You're right. A baby." Kyungsoo didn't want to argue with him. 
Baekhyun grinned broadly and the baby on the back the whole time he started following Kyungsoo into his apartment. 

-

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, give me the child."

,,Baby!" Kyungsoo closed his eyes briefly. Baekhyun had already told Kyungsoo everything and now they had to take care of the baby.

"Okay ... then please give me the baby." 

"No."

"Why not? Baekhyun, come on, it needs a diaper and clothes. And before that, it has to be washed. " Baekhyun bit his lower lip. He didn't want Kyungsoo to touch the baby. It wasn't really Kyungsoo's fault, but Baekhyun felt bad. As if he would lose the baby.

"I want to do that."

"Baek, don't be stupid. You will-" Baekhyun interrupted Kyungsoo by shaking his head violently to his side. Kyungsoo just sighed annoyed. 

"All right. Come over."

In the bathroom, Kyungsoo filled a pink laundry basket with warm water. 

"In there?"

,, Yes, in there. Actually, I have a special tub for it, of course for babies, but it broke because of Jongin, which is why I am using this for a short time."

"Oh, okay." Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"Here it is full. And.." 
Kyungsoo took a small rag, mild soap and baby shampoo out of a closet.

,,Do not forget that." Baekhyun nodded again and put the little body in the little 'tub'. 

,,Wait." Kyungsoo supported the small body from the neck and back so that it would not go under.

"So now you can clean him up." Baekhyun wanted to sulk, but he suppressed it and thanked him quietly. First he took the shampoo and shampooed the baby's head with it. He then took a small bowl and poured warm water from the sink before pouring the water over the small head.

And of course he was protecting his eyes, while he shielded them with his hand.

,,Wow, I'm impressed. You're doing this really well."

Baekhyun was just smiling at him.

-

 After the baby was washed, dressed and fed, Baekhyun went up to his apartment again. Kyungsoo had made him a list of what he would need and what he shouldn't do before leaving.

"Now you are more or less taken care of, little one. I just have to go shopping and then ... " Baekhyun closed his front door again and lay down on his couch, the baby with his belly on his stomach. The small hands held the long index fingers of Baekhyun gently.

"You actually just need another name. You can't be called Boss Baby." Baekhyun smiled, the baby imitated him and played with his spit, which was already frothy in front of his mouth. 

"Oh I know!" Baekhyun wiped the spit off with his right thumb. 

"Baekhyun Junior. Isn't it cool? It's a very honorable name, you have to know. " Baekhyun laughed. He had too much fun with it.

In the meantime, the baby's eyes were half closed and his head was snuggled against Baekhyun's chest.

Baekhyun checked his watch. 
Quarter past one. 

Kyungsoo meant something like a nap. This must be it.  

"Well, come on. Off to bed with you. Otherwise, you'll have no energy. " Baekhyun got up and headed for the bedroom. He carefully placed the small body on the large mattress and gave the baby a good night kiss.

Then he got up again and almost melted inside. The baby looked so tiny on Chanyeol and his bed.

"Chanyeol ..." it escaped Baekhyun's mouth. He missed him so much and was so worried. Baekhyun sighed and looked up.

He saw clothes on the other side of the bed. 

'What?'

"Were they there before?" Baekhyun went around the bed and raised the top. He smelled it and closed his eyes. It smelled like him. These were the clothes Chanyeol wore last night, right after he took a shower.

Baekhyun got up, took his cell phone from his own dresser, which was on his side of the bed, and called the other one. It took a short time, but then the other cell phone began to ring. Baekhyun heard it clearly. The annoying song of a band that Baekhyun didn't like that much, but this time Chanyeol loved. They were both shocked of the discovery. Both actually liked pretty much the same music. 

The baby made noises. 
Seemed like the ringing would wake him up every second.
Baekhyun immediately cut the call and took a deep breath. The baby continued to sleep and Baekhyun was watching him as he lay down next to him, trying to protect him from falling or something similar.

"I know what I can call you." Baekhyun closed his eyes, ran his left index finger over the small fist, which immediately started to clasp the finger. Baekhyun smiled. 

 


"Yeol." 


Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun seriously, holding his sleeping daughter in his arms.
Jongin sat next to him, staring at the baby in Baekhyun's arms all the time. He knew too well what's going on. 

"Kyungsoo ... that's nonsense." Baekhyun kept looking nervously between Jongin and Kyungsoo, he had Yeol lying protectively on his chest.

"I know but..." Kyungsoo swallowed. 

"Look at him."

"That says nothing. Kyungsoo, I know you're confused too, but that's not possible. That is unrealistic. "

"You're right," Jongin said suddenly gravely. His eyes were still focused on the baby. 

"But I've known him since I was born. If that's not Chanyeol, then- " Baekhyun interrupted him. "Okay, Jongin. Please stop. It is not him."

"Oh yes? Then who is that, huh? Do you really think Chanyeol would have been stupid enough to get a woman pregnant, hide it from you and then end up with the child- " 

"Baby!"

Jongin closed his eyes. "The baby ... throw him at your feet to run away? I know Chanyeol and I know as much as you do about his secrets. And he would have told me that. The baby also behaves exactly like his mother always told us. You know that, don't you? " 

"What?"

Jongin sighed and stretched out his arms. 
"Give me the baby."

,,No."

,,Oh, come on. Give him the baby Baekhyun. If he cries we will handing him back."

Baekhyun wanted to shake his head, but Jongin and Kyungsoo looked at him expectantly, so he involuntarily handed Yeol over to Jongin.

Again this uncomfortable feeling spread through him.

"Maybe you remember that Mistress Park once said that Chanyeol, as a baby, always started to laugh when you always puffed him with your mouth on his stomach."

"Oh come on, that's how every baby beha-" Baekhyun stopped talking when Jongin did what he just said and suddenly there was a loud giggle. The small, chubby arms had been thrown up and the legs were bent.

"You see?" Jongin grinned at Baekhyun. 

"That doesn't prove anything. Come back when you have a better evidence."

"Oh, don't worry. Jongin still has an ace up his sleeve, right?" Jongin just winked at Kyungsoo in response and smiled broadly, like a child. 

"Yep."

"Huh, now I'm curious. Show me." Baekhyun leaned back, looking skeptically, and crossed his arms over his chest. 

“Ms. Park also mentioned that Chanyeol never liked when someone played with his ears. He would always be annoyed and then start crying. "

Baekhyun nodded uncertainly. "Now watch and see ..." Jongin put Yeol on his lap and began to touch Chanyeol's right ear with one finger.
Yeol tried to shake his hand away, but since Jongin was much stronger, he kept coming back and in a few seconds Yeol screamed and started crying while holding his arms towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun, of course, got up quickly and hugged his baby before sitting down again and trying to calm him down. Again, Yeol rubbed his face against Baekhyun's chest.

Baekhyun looked up. 

"You just annoyed him and now he's crying. Your daughter will wake up from all this sounds! ", He hissed at Jongin and turned away snappily. 

"But why are you so stubborn? See it!" Kyungsoo looked annoyed.  

"That Chanyeol became a baby, because of some magic?" 

"No ... that sounds really absurd, but it's true." Kyungsoo tried again. 

"You know what? I'm going to go upstairs now and bathe Yeollie. And by Yeollie I don't mean Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!" 

Baekhyun got up and went to the door.

"Okay, do that. But there is something else," said Jongin mysteriously and stood up together with Kyungsoo, who was patting his daughter on the bottom in his sleep. You'd think he was actually holding a cat and was petting it.


"You know it. His birthmark. It is unique. Just like his ears." Kyungsoo finished Jongins sentence.

Baekhyun only looked back and forth between the two until his eyes fell on their daughter. She continued to sleep soundly. As if her parents weren't accusing Baekhyun that Yeol was actually Chanyeol.

'Babies are so innocent,' he thought to himself. He turned with Yeol in his arms and then closed the door behind him. 

"Well, he really need to wake up."

 

 

 

 


A day had passed from the conversation Baekhyun had with his neighbors. 
Yeol officially spent a week with him and Baekhyun had already got used to his little one too quickly. 
This time he woke up before Yeol did. 

A miracle, because the little one would always wake him up by crawling on him or drooling his face full with his saliva. Baekhyun secretly knew, or wanted to think that Yeol was trying to kiss him on his cheek.

"Good morning Yeol." Baekhuyn's voice came out rough and playful. Yeol was on his back. His arms were stretched out high and his legs pulled towards him.

His little nose curled and it seemed as if he was stretching while he made noises and then opened his eyes.

"Gah." Baekhyun laughed and said the same thing Yeol kept saying until his head was just inches away from his exposed tummy and he could blew into it like Jongin did yesterday.

Another giggle sounded and this time the little legs moved up and down. 

"Come on. Now you have to bathe. We couldn't do it yesterday, because you fell asleep on the way. "
He picked up Yeol and went to the bathroom with him.

First he brushed his little three teeth with a baby 'brush' (it reminded Baekhyun of a , but he pushed the thought away), then he took off his clothes and then the diaper. 

"You skin has to shine and squeak nicely when I touch your cheeks with my hand." After the baby tub was full with water, Baekhyun sat Yeol into it and bathed him.

"Can you imagine Yeol? Kyungsoo and Jongin say you are Yeol. Like my yeol. Park Chanyeol you know." Baekhyun laughed and gently scrubbed the dirt from Yeol's skin with a rag.

"You can't be Chanyeol." Baekhyun gently ragged over Yeol's collarbone and stopped briefly. There was a little brown dot on it. 

'Like Chanyeol's...'

Baekhyun continued with his work. 

"No, that's impossible, right?" Baekhyn put the rag aside and poured water over his little baby. 

,or?' 

Baekhyun couldn't get this question out of his head. He swallowed a few times and noticed that Yeol was looking at him curiously.

"Baby, I need to raise your arm now, okay? Don't be scared." Baekhyun tried to hold the arm, but then a small hand was already wrapped around his right index finger. Baekhyun just smiled and kissed Yeol on his forehead. Then he carefully raised his right arm and saw a brown dot again. Right on his armpit. Baekhyun gasped. He was shocked.

"Chanyeol ..." 

"Gah!" Yeol just said, throwing the yellow rubber duck Bakehyun had bought him into the water with his left hand.

-

Baekhyun was sitting on the sofa with Chanyeol lying next to him, a pacifier in his mouth. Pororo was on the TV right now. 
Baekhyun couldn't let Chanyeol watch films for adults or even for six year old kids, because he was just a baby. 

Somehow, Baekhyun was relieved that Chanyeol didn't cheated on him, but he would like to know how Chanyeol could be himself again. Little Chanyeol had grown into his heart, of course, and he could understand his mother a little more now. But he missed his chanyeol so much. He wanted Chanyeol to hug him again. 

“Babies are so sneaky. You too, since you're a baby too. " Baekhyun looked insultingly at Chanyeol, who looked up at Baekhyun and stopped on the pacifier. To Baekhyun's bad luck, however, he continued to watch the program. 

"Aha. This is how we act now when there is something to talk about. Understand. Would you like to do it too if you weren't a baby? You baby. Diaper pupser! Ha! When you get older you won't remember it and I will laugh behind your back."

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun again with his innocent, big eyes. "No, don't mess with me! It doesn't work for me!"

"Gaaah" Chanyeol then squeaked and tumbled onto his stomach. The pacifier that fell down, didn't care both of them. 
Baekhyun blinked a few times, always looking at Chanyeol. 

Only now did he notice that he had started pointing his finger at Chanyeol. He sighed. 

"Oh god, come here. You're too sweet." Baekhyun placed him on his chest and gave him small kisses on his face. Chanyeol, meanwhile, laughed and enjoyed the attention given to him. 
Baekhyun stopped and continued watching Pororo with Chanyeol  in their current position. 

Chanyeol had fallen asleep at some point and he slowly closed his eyes too. An uncomfortable feeling slowly crept back into his mind, but he was too tired to think about it. 

Just like he was too tired to turn the television off ...

-

Baekhyun was feeding Chanyeol in the kitchen and was kissing him whenever he finished the portions on his spoon. This tactic, which incidentally came from Baekhyun, worked extremely well. 

Chanyeol probably loved being kissed by Baekhyun as a baby too. 

Just when Baekhyun was about to take another sip of coffee, the doorbell rang. 

Just once only. 

After that it was quiet.

This strange uncomfortable feeling spread again in Baekhyun's body. The same feeling that he got yesterday, rihht after he fell asleep asleep.

As if everything would go wrong from now on. 
As if the reason for this is behind this goddamn door. 
Baekhyun swallowed and checked his watch. Just before nine. It wasn't Kyungsoo or Jongin. They must eat breakfast right now.

"Maybe my mother ..." Baekhyun got up.

"Be good, okay Channie?" Baekhyun stopped at the door and looked back again. Chanyeol's hands were full of Nutella, which was just about to be smeared on his head. 

Seemed like Baekhyun had to bathe him again. Baekhyun slowly opened the door. An older lady with a tight braid stood in front of him. She was wearing a long blue dress and small round glasses. She looked like the stern woman from Heidi. 

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun?" Her voice sounded deep, old, but also very seductive in her way. 

"This is me?"

The woman was eyeing Baekhyun absurdly from his head to the bottom of his feet. 

Baekhyun's heart pounded fastly against his chest. 

"We happened to know..." She looked into the apartment over Baekhyun's shoulder and stared at Chanyeol.

"-And we also know with a very good probability that you Mister Byun have a child with you in this apartment." Baekhyun should have warned the woman that it was a baby, but he didn't do it this time. 

It would make everything worse.
Instead, he nodded nervously. 

"Well, that's a problem. As we know that you are not married, nor do you have the righs to keep this child with you. The law forbids it. " 

Tears builded in Baekhyun's eyes.

,No' 

"No..."

The woman sighed,
straightened her glasses.

"I'm sorry, but I'm forced to take the child with me." Now the tears ran down as the woman went into the apartment and took Chanyeol. Baekhyun's heard his chanyeol screaming and crying as the woman carried him outside.

Everything happened so fast and illogically.
Baekhyun found this situation to be more surreal than the fact that Chanyeol has shrunken to a baby. 

He suddenly questioned this whole situation. Nothing happened so suddenly and fast. It was strange, so damn strange ... 

,, Please don't ... YOU CAN'T DO THIS! AND HE IS A BABY, for god's sake. NO CHILD. I WAS ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM WONDERFULLY! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THIS! "


-

 

 

 

 

 

 


"No ... stop." Baekhyun felt plump lips on his own one's for a moment.

,,With what? This?" A deep, rough voice spoke. It coldy went down his back.

Again the same lips hit Baekhyuns and this time more pressure was applied. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes.

Big, beautiful, brown eyes met his. Baekhyun blinked a few times. He saw blurry. 
However, that didn't work and he narrowed his eyes.

,,Wait."
Again this voice. 

Two fingers wiped his tears away from his eyes and cheeks. 

"Chanyeol?" 

"Why did you cry so much?"

Baekhyun opened his eyes, he saw everything more clearly now. 

"I ..." he started and swallowed. "-had a dream." Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hands in his and kissed it. 

"Do you want to tell me?" 

"I don't know. It was strange ... "

"How strange?" 

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol's question, which puzzled the other one for a moment. 

"Yes?"

"We need a baby." 

"What?" 

"Why do you just keep asking questions all the time? Just say okay or yes or- " 

"Baek, wait." Chanyeol sighed. 

"Why a baby?" 

"Because we need one." Baekhyun replied before getting up and running out of the room. 

"No, Baekhyun, wait! You can't just go away when we discuss something!" 

No Answer. Chanyeol sighed. 


"If I had done that, he would have let me sleep in the living room for a week." 

 


Chanyeol pouted.