ICY - 1 (Final)

I Choose You

BREAKING NEWS : Apink Main Vocalist Jeong Eunji walks out from her own concert. Leaving Fans in disappointment.

 

"whaaat?" Chorong said as she watch the news. "bomiyaaa ----" she exclaimed as she answered the fone call from Bomi.

 

"unnie, what happened to Eunji ?" Bomi asked with worriness in her voice.

 

"I don't even know, i was in Jeju right now. im just watching the News. Call Naeun they are both in Seoul."

 


"Arasseo unnie. I'll ask them. try talking to Eunji." Bomi said. "and unnie, She'll listen to you." she added. then she hang up the line.

 


chorong tried to contact Eunji , but the latter haven't answered. "Jeong Eunji !" she screamed her frustration.

 

Chorong is in the midst of her shoot for a CF , and she can't leave jeju instantly. Her mind was freaking worried about why Eunji left. and where did she go.

 

it's already 3am , chorong is preparing for her 5am call time. checking her fone still no update regarding Eunji. she muted all notifications from fans as she was reading negative comments about Eunji.

 

this will be the last shoot, and they will all be heading back to seoul. She will be focusing herself on finding Eunji and she'll definitely scoled her.

 

----

"Good Job Everyone. Thankyou for your effort." Chorong said as the shoot ended. she bowed towards the staff and hurriedly went to check her phone only to see a message from Eunji saying she's on her Room.

 


Chorong twitched her face upon reading the message. They all went back to the Hotel, but chorong was undeniably rushing towards her room. when she entered her room she saw a familiar figure of a woman who's wearing a black cap, black sweater and a gray pants.

 

"Eunjiya" she called her. The latter looked at her and when she was about to explode with her frustration She noticed eunji's puffy eyes, as if she just came from crying. she felt sad and cried to as she hugged Eunji back.

 


"rong unnie, are you crying?" eunji asked as she felt chorong was shaking.

 


"I Was so worried Eunji ! why did you do that?" she asked with tears on her face.

 


"can we stay here? without other's knowing im here?" eunji asked. Hesitant to answer but Chorong said yes. so Basically, she needs to Hide Eunji from everyone.  that also means, she won't be coming back to seoul with her team. and they succeed.


"Eunji ! you have to answer me, What happen. we're all worried about you."

 


"Unnie have you been afraid of loosing something?" Eunji asked.

 


chorong paused for a moment. " of course i do. I'm afraid of loosing my Family , and you Guys." chorong said sincerely.

 

"While i was singing at the stage , not seeing you guys on my Concert even as an Audience, cause everyone's busy made me felt the fear of being alone. Unnie, I felt so alone." Eunji cried.

 

"Eunji-yah. , you know you're not alone. We are here for you." Chorong said trying her best to comfort eunji.

 

"Unnie, I wanna be strong enough." Eunji said 

 

"You're strong , You are Batman who could save us right?" chorong said.

 

"of course , I will protect apink no matter what. And i will protect you Rong unnie." Eunji said  making Chorong smile. it was a magical moment for chorong as she felt her heart beats raised. she immediately looked away.

 

"Unnie, Let's have a date." Eunji said.

 

"Date?" Chorong nervously laughed. "but aren't we going back to Seoul?" 

 

"aigoo unnie. ! let's Go." she pulled chorong out of the room. Lucky enough chorong was wearing something decent or else Meung would really be in trouble.

 

"where are we going Eunjiya?" she asked.

 


"you'll see."

 

chorong was amazed with the view as Eunji brought her in O' Sulloc . Eunji Knows that Chorong is a big fan of healthy drinks. and Eunji was successful in making her Rong unnie happy.

 


they also went to Seogwipo Submarine. Chorong felt a little bit scared underwater but Eunji managed to control Chorong's tuntrums and they both Enjoy the trip so far.

 


it was a fun and exciting day for the both of them, not forgetting about their mukbangs and Ice creams. living the best of their life.

 

it was already 5pm and sun is now ready to set. Eunji and Chorong stayed at the beach side. Eunji felt Chorong shivers from Cold wind of Jeju Island. Eunji removed her sweater and made Chorong wear it. Luckily she has a shirt underneath.

 

"Unnie" Eunji trying to Get chorong's attention. remember what i said Earlier?" Eunji asked.

 

"hmm , which one?" 

 


"-that i wanna be strong."  Eunji reminded her.

 


"yes."

 


"Help me. I wanna tell you this unnie." she faced chorong.

 

"ohh. okaaay, what is it?" chorong asking her to spill the bean.

 

 

"Im inlove Unnie."

 


Chorong didn't know how to react. She was thinking of being happy , yet her heart feels like breaking. yet she managed to act normally.

 

"oh. who is he?" she asked.

 


"We'll she's not a He. She's a She." eunji Hesitantly replied. she even scratched her head. Chorong's Jaw drop as she heared what Eunji confessed. " Unnie You won't hate me right?"

 


"oh.. of course , i won't hate you Eunjiya. but, who is she? , i mean do i know her? is she an artist as well?." Chorong asked a rapid Question making Eunji giggle.

 

"to answer your Question, Yes, She's an Artist, And you know her." Eunji smiled.

 

"omooooo Jieun Sunbaenim?" chorong almost shouted.  making few people looked at their direction.

 

"yaaaah Rong Unnie ! shhh it's not Iu Sunbaenim. Aigooooo" Eunji remained laughing.

 

"Naeun-ah?"

 

"Whhaaaat? Nooooo. She belongs to Bomi." it made chorong dropped her jaw once more.

 

"What the heck. Then who?"

 

"I sung with Her on a stage." 
"I danced with her." eunji smiles as she continously gives hint. chorong's brows are almost touching.
"She loves Apink So much."


"Aigoo Eunji, HAYOUNG-AH? NAMJOO???" park chorong started to guess name making Eunji laugh.


"she's scary." Chorong don't have any idea of who Eunji was talking about. she was about to Give up as she heared the last hInt.

 

"She's an angel, I call her Cheonju Cheonsa."

 

at that very moment Chorong's heart stopped beating. it felt like time has freezed.

 

"I even Call Her Park Gangster"

 

Chorong don't know how would she react. she was laughing at the same time she's crying.

 

"I Call her, Rong mama, 

 


"are you saying.-- naaah. im not gonna buy this Joke Jeong Eunji." Chorong said turning her back from Eunji who's currently doing some kind of Puppy face and grinning.

 


"Unnie. Saranghaeyo." she shouted in the air. making Chorong run to her and cover . Luckily eunji was strong enough to maintain her balance.

 


"Are you crazy Eunjiyaaaah??" chorong looked around seeing people looking at them. "They can hear you. my Gosh !"

 

 


Eunji was laughing. she then again turned around and she saw a familiar figure disguised in old woman. "Naeunaaaah !"

 

then she checked every person around them. 

 


"Namjooooo? Bomiyaaaaa? what's this?". Chorong asked in Confusion.

 


then the rest Revealed themselves seeing Their Manager, and Their Members. Chorong shooked her head in disbelief. "Soo what's this? is this sort of Prank?"

 


"Unnie." Chorong shifted her body to Face Eunji only to be amazed with the beautiful flower she was holding.

 

"Eunjiyaaa."

 

"Unnie. Im sorry , i Read your diary. that's why------- aww awww, aigooo aaaaahhhh--- Unnieee stoooop. She was unable to continue her word as Chorong tries to hit her.

 


"yaaah ! why did you read it !?"

 


"Bomi gave it to me."

 

"Bomiyaaaaaaah ! Babboomiiiii !!!!!!?" chorong sent bomi some death glares and everyone is Laughing so hard. " omo~~ Eunjii  aigooo."

 


Chorong blushed upon hearing what eunji has told her. That Diary is somehow important to her. It is own confession room and bomi and Eunji invaded her privacy.

 


"Unnie."

 

"Aigoo Eunji i didn't mean to -- urrrgghhh ! I'll kill you Bomi ! - Eunjiyaaaa omo~~ im sorry , Im sorry for what you have read." Chorong's face was as red as tomatoes. she can't even look at Eunji. "Have you read everything ?"

 


Eunji Nod. and Chorong felt shy once more. "Unnie, it's Okay. When I read your Diary it gave me the Courage to Follow what my Heart say." Eunji pulled Chorong close to her. "Unnie Nado Saranghaeyo. Iloveyou too just how you love me. And i can't fight this Feeling anymore Unnie , If there's onething i can't loose at this moment  It's You."

 

"But How about the people around us?" chorong worriedly asked.

 


"Unnie, We want you to be happy." Hayoung said making her look funny with her Genie costume.

 

"You took good care of us, Now it's you turn to be taken care off. Unnie , we know You love Eunji Unnie." Naeun shouted.

 

"Gwaenchana Chorong-ah, we Got you. Just be Happy , follow your Heart." one of their staff said.

 

Chorong was already on the verge of crying.

 

"Unnie, I wanna love you, and I wanna take care of you. Would you let me do it? omoooo~~~Let me do it Juseyoooo.~" Eunji said doing Aegyo.

 

Chorong let out of sweet and small giggles. " Im letting you Jeong Eunji." Eunji was so Happy that she even grab chorong's face and gave her a peck on her lips. Chorong was shocked, Even Eunji herself and the rest.

 


"yaaaah ! Eunjiyaaaa you're so fast. Get a room" Bomi said. Naeun was covering Hayoung's eyes but Still able to peep through te spaces on naeun's fingers.

 


"im sorry un--

 

and chorong kissed her.

 

this is one of the best day of their life, a Day with no Pretention. A day of choosing Love over the World. A Day where Eunji Chooses Chorong over the world.

 


~END.