001

Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walks passed his class and smiles to herself. Yes, she likes him from the first moment she saw him. She wishes to tell him her true feelings but she couldn't. There's something that stops her from doing so. 

 

...

 


"Yuna!" she turns around as she heard someone called her name and it's her best friend. "I told you to wait for me but you left me instead" Eunha pouted at her as she lets out a chuckle. "I'm sorry okay?" she apologized. As they walk in the hallway, Eunha's eyes grew wider and she holds Yuna's hand tightly. "That's him. Gosh, I'm so nervous!" Yuna turns her head only to see him walks passed them. Her heart stings. It feels painful somehow. "You should talk to him, you know" she said as she forces a laugh trying to best friend. "Do you think he will feel the same?"

"Definitely will. Haha" She laughs, trying not to look weird, even if her laugh was a fake one. Ever since Eunha saw him in a dance competition, she fell in love with him. Being a loud and confident person, Eunha told her right after she was sure about her feelings and that moment, Yuna felt like her heart just sunk in the deep ocean. How she wishes she could be like her friend and be the first one who claim him as her crush. Eunha seems to like him so much and so do her but the difference between them is that she likes him for 2 years ever since he moved into their school. Yuna is not very confident and a silent girl. She prefers to keep stuffs to herself and always insecure. She was so embarrassed and not confident to just tell Eunha how she feels for him. 

Yugyeom. That's his name. He's ordinary, friendly and always smiles to everyone. She fell in love with him for that. But Eunha, she fell in love with him when she saw him dancing in a competition and to her he looked so cool and that made her attracted to him. His personality just made her to like him even more. Everyday is like living in a hell for her, she had to hear everything that Eunha said when it comes to Yugyeom. She had to look like it's fine for her and supporting her best friend. It hurts her a lot for not be able to tell her best friend about it first, for not be able to tell anybody about her true feelings. 

"I'm going to talk to him." Yuna almost spit out the food inside of , instead getting choke after hearing it. "Are you alright, Yuna?" she hands her the water before Yuna could get back to her senses. "Are you serious, Eunha? You want to talk to him? About your feelings?" she looks at her in concern. Of course she's worried if he would reject her, but she's more afriad of the possibility to get hurt if he accept Eunha. "No~ I'm just going to say hi to him. Make him as my friend first. Well.. Only if he talk to me" she grins, looking shy about it. Slowly, Yuna nods and smiles. "Good luck. Fightingg" she chuckles, patting Eunha's shoulder. 

 

...

 

It's exactly at 10pm when her tuition class just dismissed. Yuna walks out of the building before she feels drops of water on herself before she moves backwards. "Ugh, it's raining" she looks up at the dark sky, squinting her eyes. She stood there, watching the rain slowly getting heavier. "I can't stay here, it's getting late." She holds a file on her hand, already wanted to run into the heavy rain before someone pulls her backpack making her stops. "You're going to get sick tomorrow and can't go to school." She turns her head and see an unfamiliar guy there. "So?" she blinks and he laughs at her. "Take my umbrella" he smiles, handing it to her. Shaking her head, she nicely pushing his hand back. "It's okay, I'll be fine"

"I insist on giving you this." He nods, still not giving up. "Yah, Jinyoung! Are you trying to flirt her?" A very familiar voice could be heard and Yugyeom appears. Her eyes slightly grew wider but she tried not to look obvious. "I'm just trying to help, what you say" He laughed before Yuna take it from him. "I'll return this to you tomorrow." With that, she opened the umbrella and immediately walked away after bowing to him. He just chuckles and watched her from behind before Yugyeom clings to his back. "I think you might have chance" Yugyeom teases him before he earned a smack. 

"Calm down, Yuna. You're so nervous" she said to herself as she could feels that her hands were shaky and her heart was way so fast than usual. He never really see her, it's been her who always see him and being unnoticeable. Going to that tuition centre was one of the reasons to see him. But being in another class, she could only see him when they go home but only if they go out at the same time. Sighing, she had no idea why she never has any courage to talk to him. 

 

...

 

"Yuna!" Eunha exclaimed before jumping onto her back when she's walking towards the class, surprising her. "What is it, Eunha?" she laughs, letting her friend being clingy in the morning. "I said hi to him" Eunha grins, jumping off her back before pulling her towards the class as she's feeling excited. Yuna tries not to look so obvious about it. "Really? Then did it went well?" She tilted her head. Nodding, Eunha looks so happy about it. "He said I have pretty eyes. Can you believe it?" She grins sheepishly, walking into their class happily. "No, I can't believe it.." Yuna said to herself as she just looks at the petite girl. 

It's lunch break as the bell rings. Both of them went to the cafeteria to get some foods. "I'll take the food for you" Yuna said as they just find a place to sit. "Alright, sir" she grins, playfully salutes to her before sitting down. Nodding, Yuna goes to take the foods for them. Once she's done, she turns around only to see Yugyeom is there talking to Eunha. Her heart dropped, it hurts her to see that. She almost drop the foods she was holding. Eunha was resting her chin onto her palm while looking at him who's standing next to the table. "Aren't you going to sit?" someone startle her before she's back to her senses. Apologizing for blocking the way, she walks towards the table. "I need to go to the toilet first" she puts the tray onto the table and leave before Eunha could say anything. "She's your friend?" He asked and she nods. "My best friend" she grins to him. He just stares at Yuna who was walking away before continuing talking to Eunha. 

Yuna just walks passed the toilet and going upstairs, she has no idea where she's going. Probably to her class or anywhere. Too busy with her own thoughts, she almost scream when someone stops her. "It's you!" He chuckles, pointing his finger to her. She looks up and seems like she didn't recognize him. "Don't you remember me? I lend you my umbrella." She tries to rec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter