The West Wing

Beauty and the Beasts

Your father on the other hand was being jostled and thrown around in the carriage that one of the beasts had carelessly thrown him in. He continually pounded against the door and yelled as loud as he could to let him go, of course it didn’t until it unceremoniously tossed him to the ground into front of your little cottage, and it immediately scuttled off in the direction that it came from.

Not wasting a second to think, your father stood back up and ran in the direction of the village; someone there would help him, they just had to.

 

~~~~

Meanwhile in the village’s local tavern, Lee Joon was situated in his chair in front of the fire, sulking. He was humiliated by your refusal to marry him and he just couldn’t understand why you rejected him. He was Lee Joon, he practically owned the village and had girls falling for him left and right so the fact that you hadn’t confused, greatly disturbed and angered him.

“Another beer hyung?” Thunder asked, appearing next to him holding two mugs of beer.

Joon silently nodded and took it but as he was about to take a sip, a wave of anger washed over him and he threw it in the fire which caused the flames to grown and spit. “Who does she even think she is rejecting me like that?!” he yelled in anger, causing a few onlookers to glance over and Mir to come scampering over with another two mugs of beer.  “She’s tangled with the wrong man, no one says no to Lee Joon”.

He slumped back in his chair and snatched the offered mug from Mir and downed it in one gulp.

 

“Gosh, we’ve never seen you so down hyung” Thunder commented, pulling a stool over so he could sit by Joon’s side. Mir did the same.

 

“Yeah, you need to pull yourself together hyung” Mir said. Joon glared at him. “I-I mean, every guy would love to be you even if have been rejected by the most beautiful girl in the village”

 

A slap to the back of the head by Thunder quickly shut him up.

 

“What he means is you’ve just got to try again but maybe take it more slowly. No one fights like you, or shoots or is as smart and witty as you. It may take some time but ask to court her get to know her” Thunder said, watching as Joon’s mood slowly began to rise.

 

“Hmm maybe your right Thunder, it just baffles me why she isn’t at least a bit attracted to me” Joon commented before taking yet another mug of beer from the landlady who had wandered over.

 

The three men banged their mugs together and swigged its contents down in one gulp and that’s when your father burst into the tavern.

 

“Help please someone help, he’s got her locked up we have to go to rescue her!” he shouted gripping onto some onlookers clothing who only brushed him off and returned to their drinks, his eyes were wide, desperate and delirious, clothes muddy and his hair dishevelled.

 

“Who do they have?” Thunder asked him as he and Mir wandered closer whilst Joon stayed in his seat.

 

“Belle of course, please you have to save her!”

 

“Geez calm down Park, who has Belle?” Joon asked a look of amusement on his face as he leant back in his seat.

 

“A beast, a huge and mighty beast. It had sharp teeth and claws and stood over 7ft tall, please will you help me?”

 

Silence followed before the tavern’s population burst into laughter, two men grabbed your father’s arms and dragged him before Joon who was laughing alongside Mir. Thunder on the other hand remained quiet.

 

“Of course we’ll help you” Joon smirked before clicking his fingers. The two men grabbed your father by the arms once again and roughly escorted him outside before shoving him into the snow and returned laughing and wiping their tears away.

 

“Crazy old Park, he’s always good for a laugh” one of them said as they returned to their seats.

 

Joon still sat in his seat couldn’t help but overhear his statement. “Crazy, old Park” he muttered to himself.

 

The wheels in his head began to turn; he knew you would never agree to marry him unless you had some sort of persuasion. “Crazy, old Park” he once again muttered drawing attention from both Mir and Thunder who noticed Joon was smirking almost dangerously.

 

Both boys turned to look at each other, they knew that look; Joon was up to something and it was probably nasty. Joon’s hearty laughter made them turned their heads back to him, “Boys get your suits ready, we’ll be celebrating my wedding soon” he boomed before snapping his fingers at the landlady who suddenly appeared by his side with three mugs of beer.

 

Joon took a hearty swig of beer before noticing that neither Mir nor Thunder had touched theirs. Rolling his eyes he gestured for them to come closer and began telling them his plans, Mir ooohed and aaahed at the right moments whereas Thunder only sat and listened.

 

Your father trudged back to your cottage, he had found no one who would help him and as he unlocked the front door he wiped away a stray tear. Why would no one help him?

 

~~~~

 

A knock at the door caused your eyes to flutter open, you must have fallen asleep. You tiredly wiped away the old tears on your face and walked over to the door.

 

“Who is it” you asked.

 

“Jihyun unnie dear” a voice replied, “And Sungjae” another voice chirped.

 

You opened the door expecting to see a women but instead a teapot followed by a cup and a few pots hopped into the room. In shock you stumbled backwards and bumped into the wardrobe which caused the both of you to squeal.

 

“Careful now dear” the wardrobe said and began giggling, “I think you’d better sit down” after noticing your rather pale and shocked expression.

 

“B-but how…how, this is impossible” you said to yourself plopping down on your bed, gazing at the objects in wonder.

 

“Indeed is it but well here we are. I’m Gayoon by the way” she introduced herself.

 

“I’m Jihyun and this is Sungjae. I thought you might want some tea” the teapot, Jihyun also introduced herself before pouring some tea into Sungjae who was gazing at you with almost wonder.

 

“I told she was pretty unnie” he whispered to Jihyun, you still heard him though which caused a slight smile to appear on your face.

 

“Yes yes Sungjae now careful, don’t spill” she said whilst pushing Sungjae in your direction.

 

He slowly hopped over and you sat down on your knees as he reached you. “Thank you” you said before you carefully picked him up and took a tentative sip.

 

“That was a very brave thing you did” Jihyun commented as you placed Sungjae back on the ground, his contents now empty.

 

“We all think so” Gayoon chipped in.

 

“But I’ve lost everything now; my father, my future, my dreams” you said dejectedly, laying your head against the bed as you wiped another stray tear. Gayoon, Jihyun and Sungjae only looked on sadly.

 

“Cheer up dear; it’ll turn out all right in the end. Trust me” Jihyun said with a smile which you returned. “Well I’d better go and get supper on. Sungjae” she called before hopping out of the room followed by said teacup.

 

“See you soon noona” he chirped, somehow closing the door behind him.

 

“Well now, what should we dress you in for dinner? Something casual maybe or what about this?” Gayoon said, flinging her doors open and presenting a rather pretty yet simple dress.

 

You only shook your head. “You don’t like it?” she asked, an exaggerated hurt expression on her face.

 

“No no I’m sorry it’s not that, it’s incredibly kind of you but I’m not going to dinner” you said.

 

“But you must” Gayoon insisted but a knock on the door brought both of your attentions to Eunkwang who bowed gracefully, “Dinner is served” he said before looking up and grinning cheekily.

 

You sighed. “I’m terribly sorry but you are going to have to inform your masters that I will not join them for dinner” you firmly stated, crossing your arms and sitting back down on your bed.

 

Eunkwang‘s jaw opened wide, “Forgive me for saying but you’ll be wise not to upset the masters” he said.

 

“I don’t care” was all you replied.

 

He and Gayoon exchanged glances, and when Gayoon only shrugged her shoulders and smiled sadly Eunkwang left the room preparing himself for the shouting that was about to begin.

 

~~~~

The beasts were all situated in their private dining room awaiting your arrival. Doojoon sat at the head on the table, both of the spots next to him empty due to Junhyung pacing in front of the fire and Hyunseung lazily leaning against the wall. Yoseob sat in the next vacant chair on Doojoon’s left, head in his paws pouting adorably, beside him sat Dongwoon who was silently staring at his place settings and opposite him sat Kikwang who was watching Junhyung pace. The seat opposite Yoseob was also left empty for you.

 

The table was filled with delicious food but the beasts could not tuck in as you weren’t there; Kikwang stared longingly at a plate of chicken not too far away, his stomach growling loudly causing Doojoon to chuckle.

 

“We told her to come so why isn’t she here?” Junhyung growled, causing Ilhoon and Jihyun, who were sitting on the mantle to flinch back.

 

“Try to be patient sir, she’s lost her freedom and father all in one day, she’s probably very upset” Jihyun said, attempting to calm Junhyung down.

 

“Hyung’s have you thought that perhaps she could be the ones to break the spell?” Ilhoon asked.

 

“Of course we have” said Yoseob.

 

“Good so one you falls in love with her, she falls in love with one of you and *poof* the spell will be broken, we’ll be human again by midnight”.

 

“It isn’t that simple Ilhoon” commented Doojoon from the head of the table.

 

“Indeed it isn’t, these things take time and patience” Jihyun said.

 

“Not to mention the fact that our roses have already begun to wilt” Hyunseung said from the corner, causing each beast to stop and think.

 

“It’s probably no use anyway” grumbled Junhyung “She’s so beautiful and we’re so…”

 

“Beastly?” Doojoon filled in.

 

Junhyung only growled in response. “Speak for yourself hyung” Kikwang commented flashing his canines causing Yoseob to chuckle.

 

“You have to help her see past the appearances and see the true you” Jihyun said, hopping down from the mantle and onto the table beside Doojoon.

 

“That’s right” Ilhoon said following behind her, “Act like gentleman, make her feel at ease, shower her with compliments”

 

“But don’t frighten the poor girl” Jihyun added in, “And above all you must control your tempers” they both said together, looking in Junhyung’s direction in particular.

 

The rattling of the door brought everyone’s attention to it and each beast stood up straight as the door was pushed open expecting to see you, but instead in was Eunkwang who slowly poked his head around the door and let a nervous chuckle.

 

The beasts couldn’t hide their disappointment. “Well where is she?” Kikwang asked.

 

“Who? Oh the girl” Eunkwang nervously chuckled again, “Well you s-see sh-she’s… given the circumstances… she’s not coming”.

 

“WHAT!”

 

“Hyung wait!” Kikwang shouted as all the beasts ran after Junhyung who in anger had burst out of the dining room and was currently running to your room. Ilhoon, Eunkwang and Jihyun also gave chase, hoping that none of them would do anything stupid that would lose them all the chance to break the spell.

 

Arriving at your door Junhyung pounded against it, “I thought we told you to come to down for dinner” he growled.

 

“I’m not hungry” you called through the door.

 

“You come out or I’ll break down this door!” and he gave it another pound for emphasis.

 

“Junhyung control your temper” Doojoon snarled as he and the rest of the beasts arrived.

 

“I’m trying to but she’s being so difficult” he snarled back.

 

“Pardon me for saying hyung but that may not be the best way to win the girls affection” Ilhoon said, flinching slightly when Junhyung turned his icy stare upon him.

 

“Gently” Jihyun chided.

 

Yoseob shoved Junhyung away and approached your door, “Will you please come down to dinner?” he asked.

 

“No”.

 

Junhyung growled again and stalked to your door, just before he was about to pound again he was pulled back by Doojoon.

 

“Please, you must be hungry” Yoseob tried again.

 

“No thank you”.

 

“You can’t stay in there forever” Junhyung snarled.

 

“Just watch me”.

 

“Fine then, go ahead and starve” he roared before stalking back down the corridor.

 

“Hyunseung, Kikwang try and calm him down for me would you?” Doojoon asked, sighing as he watched them disappear after Junhyung. He approached your door, “You really should eat something” he said.

 

There was no answer and he looked back at Dongwoon and Yoseob for help, but the latter only shrugged whilst Dongwoon only stood their silently. “Well if you get hungry they’ll be food in the kitchen. Come on we better go and make sure that Junhyung doesn’t break anything”.

 

~~~~

By the time that Doojoon, Yoseob and Dongwoon caught up their brothers, Junhyung had already broken numerous chairs and thrown a vase at the wall.

 

“We try to be nice and what does she do, throws it back in our faces” Junhyung growled, throwing yet another chair against the wall of his room.

 

His brothers just watched on silently, used to his bursts of anger and they knew there wasn’t anything they could do to calm him down so they just left him to it.

 

Junhyung stalked over to a table on which a single rose sat under a glass cover for protection. But instead of the rose he reached for the small handheld mirror that sat beside it; made out of silver, it was beautifully carved and had intricate designs on the back; the enchantress had given it them as a window to the outside world.

 

“Show me the girl” Junhyung said and a green mist swirled around within the mirror. The rest of the beasts crowded around as the mist lifted and a picture of you talking to Gayoon appeared.

 

“You know the masters aren’t so bad once you get to know them” Gayoon commented, coming as close as possible for comfort, but not so she could crush you. “Why don’t you give them a chance?”

 

“I don’t want to get to know them, I don’t want to have anything to do with them” you said wiping yet more tears away from your face. All of the beasts faces fell at your words.

 

“I knew it, we’re just fooling ourselves, she’ll never see as anything except beasts” Hyunseung muttered before he left the room.

 

Junhyung carefully placed the mirror back down on the table, his anger somehow forgotten, and he watched as yet another petal from his rose slowly withered and fell, joining the other three that already lay there. “It’s hopeless” was all he said before he disappeared out onto his balcony, slamming the doors behind him.

 

Kikwang simply left without a word whilst Doojoon looked to Yoseob and Dongwoon and smiled sadly.

 

“Do you think that’s true hyung?” Yoseob asked, “That she’ll only ever see us as beasts”.

 

“I hope not Yoseob but…I just don’t know”.

 

~~~~

 

Your stomach growled once again.

 

Aish I’m so hungry’ you thought sadly patting your stomach. You really wanted to sneak down into the kitchen but your fear and pride kept you from doing so. But as your stomach rumbled again, even louder this time causing Gayoon to giggle slightly you decided you were just going to anyway.

 

“I’ll be back soon unnie” you said as you slowly opened your bedroom door peeking both ways checking to make sure no one was nearby. The corridors had turned dark with only the moon lighting them since night had fallen and through the large windows that ran across the length of the corridor you could see snow falling. Attempting to remember the way that the beasts had brought you, you turn left and followed the corridor, admiring all of the paintings and suits of armour along the way.

 

You were wandering around aimlessly; this castle was humungous and you had no idea where you were or where your room was. A small humming noise brought you to a stop. You listened carefully and followed the sound down another corridor where you stopped in shock as there was a feather duster carefully dusting a suit of armours shoes. Looking up at you the duster squealed causing to flinch in shock; you still weren’t used to all of the moving furniture.

 

“Oh unnie said you pretty and you are ohmygosh we haven’t had a girl here for so long” the duster continued gushing. You frowned, ‘Does that mean there have been other people staying here before as well?’

 

“There’s been others before me?” you asked the duster who immediately stopped speaking and giggled nervously.

 

“Of course not, why would you think something like that?”

 

“But you just said-“

 

“Ah silly girl let me introduce myself I am Hyuna, in charge of dusting this fine castle”. She did what you thought was a little curtsey.

 

“I’m Belle, but what did you mean by-“

 

“Mymy Belle what are you doing out of your room? It’s late you should be sleeping” Hyuna said.

 

A loud grumble of your stomach answered her question. She immediately started giggling which caused you to flush in embarrassment, “I was er…trying to find the kitchen but got lost” you mumbled.

 

“You’re obviously starving; follow me I’ll take you there”. And with that she turned around and started travelling down the corridor and you had no choice but to follow.

 

~~~~

You eventually warmed up to Hyuna as you followed her through the castle, it even turns out she was the same age as you which greatly confused you but when you tried to ask her questions about how she came to be the way she currently was she would simply change the subject.

 

She led you back near to the front door in which you arrived but led you through a door on the side and you found yourself in a dining room. “Come come the kitchen’s through here”. As you reached the door she tickled the tops of your feet, “Unfortunately I can’t come in with you with all these feathers, but go ahead Jihyun unnie should be in there”. And with a quick wink and giggle she had disappeared before you could thank her.

 

Pushing open the door you indeed found yourself in the kitchen, it was incredibly large and had a very old-fashioned farmhouse feel to it. The walls were made out of brick as well as the floor, a cluster of stoves stood to the far side of the room, several pans and pots hung from nails around the room. A large wooden table sat in the middle of the room with several vegetables, cutting boards and utensils placed on it, a cabinet that ran along an entire wall housed hundreds of plates and cups. Another doorway besides the one you just came through led to a large pantry and another door near the stoves led outside. You had always loved to bake but you had never cooked in or seen a place as large as this before.

 

A teapot who you recognised as Jihyun was bickering with the clock who you noticed earlier on the large wooden table and as you wandered closer they both immediately stopped.

 

“Belle so lovely to see you again” Jihyun greeted.

 

The clock jumped down from the table and bowed gracefully as you came closer, “Welcome milady I have yet to formally introduce myself, I am Eunkwang head of the household”.

 

As you gave him your hand a candle suddenly pushed him out the way and took your hand instead, “Pleasure to meet you, I’m Ilhoon” he said, winking as he kissed the top of, once again causing you to blush slightly.

 

“I’m Belle” you smiled as Eunkwang shoved Ilhoon back and you watched as the two of them began to squabble completely forgetting that you were even there.

 

“Now Belle I’m presuming you’re here because you’re hungry?” Jihyun asked with a raised eyebrow and little smile. You only nodded with an embarrassed smile. She turned to a stove, “Oppa would you mind heating up some food from earlier, Miss Belle is hungry”.

 

The stove immediately got to work and Jihyun turned to Eunkwang and Ilhoon, the latter of the two attempting to burn the other. “Yah pabo’s go and prepare the table”. They both immediately stopped but when Eunkwang looked like he was about to protest Jihyun simply glared and he scuttled off to wake up some china.

 

“Follow me Belle, I’ll take you to the dining room” Ilhoon said, tugging on your jeans with his unlit hand and steering you into the room from which you just appeared. With a small smile back at Jihyun you followed.

 

You sat at the head of the table and watched as Ilhoon added more wood to the fire nearby. “This is only the master’s private dining room” he commented as he hopped up onto the table beside you, “There’s a much bigger one which we used for balls and other grand events”

 

“Balls?” you asked, frowning slightly.

 

“Err…I…mean, Eunkwang where’s Belle’s water?” and Ilhoon immediately jumped back onto the floor and hopped back into the kitchen.

 

‘There sure is something weird about this whole situation’ you thought to yourself as you patiently waited and listened to the clangs coming from the kitchen.

 

Firstly the castle, you’d never heard of it before nor seen it before, true it was quite a distance from your village but it should’ve been close enough that you would have known if it was there. Secondly the objects that lived here, the few that you had met had several human mannerisms and you had never heard of talking furniture before, it was something that you would read about in one of your books. It also appeared as if they are hiding something from you, with Hyuna and Ilhoon’s odd comments and behaviour. But the biggest puzzle was the beasts themselves, who or what even were they? How did they come to this castle and why did they make you promise to stay here?

 

Too many questions were floating around in your head but you were brought out of your reverie as Jihyun and Ilhoon burst back into the dining room atop of a food trolley which was also stocked with food which caused your stomach to give yet another grumble.

 

Dish after dish kept coming out and when you couldn’t eat anymore you slumped back in your chair and patted your stomach in contentment causing Jihyun to giggle.

 

“That was wonderful. I don’t think I’ve ever eaten anything so nice before” you said.

 

“I’ll be sure to give the compliments to the chef” Ilhoon commented watching as you yawned.

 

“My my it is very late, off to bed I think” Eunkwang nagged, shooing away the last on the knives and forks who hopped back into the kitchen followed by Jihyun.

 

“Oh I’m not tired, I don’t think I could possibly go to sleep now it’s my first time in an enchanted castle” you said.

 

Eunkwang and Ilhoon immediately burst into, what was clearly forced, exaggerated laughter, “Who said anything about an enchanted castle?” Eunkwang asked, glaring at Ilhoon from the corner of his eye, who subtly burned his hand.

 

“I actually figured it out for myself; well it is kinda obvious anyway”. You stood up and stretched, “Actually do I mind if I have a look around?”

 

“Would you like a tour?” Ilhoon asked.

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, I mean it’s very late you should be getting some sleep” Eunkwang commented, grabbing onto Ilhoon in an attempted to stop him. You only raised your eyebrow at him. “We shouldn’t let her go poking around in certain places if you know what I mean” he said through gritted teeth to Ilhoon who only brushed him off.

 

“Why not Eunkwang-sshi, are you trying to hide something?” you asked.

 

“Of course not” he laughed, “It-it’s just that…”

 

“Well maybe you want to take me, I bet you know everything there is to know about this castle, aren’t you supposed to be the head of the household?” you asked.

 

Your comments caused Eunkwang to blush slightly and smile, “Well yes I do actually. Shall we then?” he asked bowing low so you could walk out of the door first.

 

You didn’t let him see you smile as you walked out of the dining room.

 

~~~~

You knew the castle was big from getting lost earlier but not this big. According to Eunkwang and Ilhoon who were both currently showing you around the castle, there were just fewer than 400 bedrooms, there were several music and art rooms, a gym as well as a swimming pool and a green house as well as numerous other rooms. The castle was surrounded by mostly forest all which was owned by the beasts as well. There was a large lake not too far and there was also a stable for horseback riding.

 

You drowned out Eunkwang’s voice as you slowly wandered down a corridor, the suit of armours turning their heads as you walked past but you didn’t notice. This place simply amazed you; you thought castles as grand as these only existed in your books and to find an enchanted one, you were starting to like this place albeit you wouldn’t be able to see you father and not to mention the six rather big problems as well, but you brushed those thoughts off as you wandered past a staircase.

 

The staircase peaked your interest for some reason but as you were about to climb Ilhoon and Eunkwang immediately stopped you.

 

“What’s up there” you asked, wondering why they were stopping you.

 

“Why? Oh there’s nothing of interest at all in the West Wing, it’s a rather dirty, dusty and boring place isn’t that right Ilhoon” Eunkwang said, elbowing the candle who vigorously nodded.

 

“So that’s the West Wing” you mumbled to yourself, “I wonder what they’re hiding up there”.

 

Eunkwang and Ilhoon gulped, “Hiding? The masters aren’t hiding anything”.

 

“Then why is it forbidden?” you asked as you stepped over them to continue climbing but they stopped you yet again.

 

“Perhaps you would like to see something else?” Eunkwang asked, they were getting slightly desperate now and you could see it. “We have marvellous tapestries dating all the way back to the 16th century”.

 

“Maybe later” you said as you once again attempted to get past them only for them to stop you again.

 

“Wait, we have a library” Eunkwang squeaked.

 

“You do?” you asked feigning interest, putting a smile on your face.

 

They both visibly sighed with relief. “Yes with hundreds, thousands of books” Eunkwang drabbled, hopping down the steps with you following him.

 

“You probably need three life times to read them all” Ilhoon chipped in, following Eunkwang down the hall but you stopped following once you saw that they were more preoccupied in convincing you that the library was a better place to go.

 

Climbing back up the stairs you slowly made your way down a dimly lit corridor. You felt a bit guilty but your curiosity had always got the best of you. You held you hands close to your chest and fiddled with the ring on your finger as you quietly creped further along. On each side numerous stone animals sat, some of them missing numerous body parts as if someone had done it in anger. Your breath appeared in wisps in front of you and you hugged yourself in an attempted to keep warm.

 

You kept passing doors with gold brass animal heads as handles but you kept walking until you came to the door at the furthest end of the hall. You felt eyes at the back of your head but glancing back you could see no one, you shivered suddenly almost as in warning but you ignored it and gingerly reached your hand out and pulled the door open. The sight that met you shocked you.

 

You appeared to be in a bedroom but it was destroyed beyond repair; broken chairs and tables littered the floor, broken portraits and ripped paintings hung carelessly on the walls, broken glass also littered the floor as you slowly walked in, your mind screaming at you to run away from this place.

 

You slowly crept in closer and glancing at the bed with its headboard broken. ‘This must be one of their bedrooms’ you thought. A picture directly opposite the bed drew your attention, it appeared to be of a young man but it was hard to tell due to large animal like slashes through it. Slowly lifting up a piece of the ripped portrait you gazed at the handsome man who was now before you but before you could look closer a soft pink light at the corner of your eye caught your attention.

 

A few meters from you, on a table sat a beautiful pink rose that sparkled in the moonlight, it emitted a soft pink glow and you wandered closer to it completely memorised by its beauty. You lifted the glass cover that protected it and you slowly reach out a hand to touch it but before you could a shadow fell over you.

 

You gasped as a beast suddenly appeared; snatching the glass off of the ground he gently placed it back over the rose and held it almost protectively. He emitted a low growl and slowly turned to face you.

 

You flinched and slowly started to back away as the beast drew up to his full height and glared at you with piercing eyes, “Didn’t we say never to come here?”

 

“I-I’m-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean any harm” you stuttered, being careful not to knock over any furniture as you began to walk backwards towards the door, your hands held out in front of you protectively as the beast followed.

 

“Do you realise what you could done!?” he said.

 

“Please I’m sorry” you begged.

 

“GET OUT!” the beast yelled, swiping a table making it fly towards the wall and break into several pieces, “GET OUT!”

 

Not even glancing back you ran with all your might and flung open the door and sprinted back down the corridor, you could hear crashing and banging behind you but you didn’t stop to look back to see if the beast was chasing you or not. Each door that you had passed earlier opened as you ran past and you only saw flashes of fur and worried eyes as you ran past.

 

“Hey wait!” you heard a voice yell, but you didn’t you just kept running.

 

You somehow managed to find your way to the front door, jumping over Eunkwang and Ilhoon as you ran down the stairs.

 

“Belle wait where are you going?” Ilhoon shouted after you.

 

“Promise or no promise, I’m sorry but I can’t stay here any longer” and with that you opened the door and ran out into the cold.

 

~~~~

Ta-dah did you miss me?

I'm terribly sorry for not updating in so long but you'll be glad to know that I'm planning on updating as much as I can, and if that means missing out on homework then I'm willing to take that sacrifice!

For those of you who may not know I did rewrite the first few chapters so I would recommend going to read them again if you already haven't!

Anyway now I have to write a history essay so wish me luck -.-