Let Go - I

Let Go.


"Good Morninggggg" Eunji jumped in Chorong's Bed and she hugged Chorong sideways. The latter wasn't affected as she was used to this attitude of her best friend. "roooong ! , let's goooo you promised me to visit BoNa."

 


"eunjiyaaaa~~ im still sleepy." Chorong turned her back from eunji. "i really wanted to sleep."

 

"unnieeeeeee Jebaaaaal." Eunji snuggled closer to Chorong. the latter open her eyes halfway. "aiiisssh ! . okay. how can i say no to youuuu."

 

Chorong, Eunji , Bomi, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung are group of friends. though they don't have same age, they still became good friends. but Bomi and Naeun is an exception since , they officialy became couple last year.they've known each other through Naeun's parents who own the Play M group of Companies. other's parents are also stockholders of the said company. Bomi and Naeun is open about thier Relationship and thier parent's approved.


"unnie.. please make it fast . Naeuniie said she wanted us to meet someone. and she said she cooked some chicken feet." Eunji said as chorong was busy putting on her dress. Although Chorong was the oldest, she looks so Young and simple that everyone admire her beauty. Even Eunji.

 

Chorong and Eunji drove their way to BoNa's Apartment.

 

"do we know that someone?" Chorong asking Eunji , who's being a gentle woman assisting rong stepping out of the car.

 


"i don't know. i don't have any idea either."  Eunji Replied.

 

BONA'S APARTMENT

 


"Unnieeee" Naeun said hugging Chorong , they've been like sisters. while bomi and Eunji were like twins.

 

"yaaah Bom-ah" eunji said as she tossed some Soju at her. Bomi was able to catch it. and they kept laughing so does everyone.

 

"anyeong. Chicken feet now ready." a voice made them stop. it was Naeun's Cousin, Irene. everyone exchanged their smile except for Eunji and Chorong.


Irene was Chorong's Ex lover. They seperated because Irene chooses to study in England , leaving chorong in Korea. But Other than Eunji nobody knows their past. Even Naeun.

 

"Chorong Unnie. You look pale. Gwaenchana??" namjoo said worriedly. 

 

"mwo- ahh yes im fine." chorong replied.

 

"unnie met my Cousin. Irene , she's a successful Neurosurgeon in England." Naeun proudly said. "Irene, This is Eunji Unnie. one of the Best Dj's in Korea and Also our Goddess Park Chorong."

 

"anyeong." irene said. waving her hands to them. but her eyes was locked with chorong's eyes. no one wants to let go and Eunji was able to react fast.

 

"Anyeong." Eunji Greeted with a smirk. " Chorong unnie. let's eat. this is your favorite right?" she said just to stop the tension between the two.

 

"deh. - let's eat." chorong agreed and held Eunji's hand  so tight. but everyone wasn't aware of her actions. and they all acted like everything's fine.

 

"hmmm , Daebaaaak Naeun Unnie. this is sooooo delicious." Hayoung said.

 

"kamsahamnida. , im really trying to learn how to cook delicious food, since i wanna be  a better wife for this paboyaaaa beside me." Naeun said smiling while shifting her gazed to Bomi. Bomi was suppressing her laughter.

 

"mwoo???" Reaction Queen Namjoo's eyes grew Bigger. "are youuuuu----

 

"going to a Culinary school?" Hayoung Asked. she immediately recieved a slap as namjoo Hit her. "aww, That hurts."

 


"Naeun-ah." Chorong called her.

 


"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED !!!!!" Bomi shouted and run around her friends and Naeun joined her and did a funny dance. Even Irene was shocked. 

 

"Daebaaaaak !" Hayoung and Namjoo said in Unison. "Congratulatioooooons"

 

Chorong smiled at the sight of her happy friends. Unconsciously she puts her head on Eunji's shoulder as she claps. And Irene saw that. She felt hurt. she looked away.

 

-----

it was already late in the Evening. Everyone's tipsy. but Bomi being Bomi started to think of something they could play.


"why don't we play truth or dare." Bomi said and everyone agreed. it was naeun, Bomi, Eunji, Chorong, Irene, Hayoung and Namjoo. they formed a circle and put an empty bottle on the floor.

 

it was Bomi who did the first turn. it was pointed at Namjoo. everyone was laughing because her  reaction was priceless.

 

"oh, unnie. is it a truth or a dare? Namjoo chooses to do the dare. she was asked to stuff with 15 sausages without breaking it. and she was able to do it successfully.

 

when namjoo spinned the bottle , It was pointed to Naeun and she chooses Truth.

 

"unnie, did something happened to you and bomi unnie already?" it was the Maknae hayoung who asked , but Bomi and Naeun blushed.


"Yaaah ! Oh Hayoung. it's a private thing ! don't ask things like that." Chorong said.

 


"Unnie, it's okay it's just us." Namjoo said.

 


"aniyoo. we haven't did it yet. Bomi and i decided to do it after our marriage." Naeun said smiling and Chorong smiled feeling proud of her dongsaeng.

 

"i can still wait for that moment." Bomi said seriously.

 


"awww." Namjoo and Hayoung disappointed with Naeun's answer.

 


Naeun spinned the bottle. it was pointed to Irene. "hmm , unnie. truth or dare?"

 

"Dare." Irene said as she smile widely.

 


"hmm, Kiss the person you wanted to be close with." Naeun said. It was an innocent request.

 

"oh. a kiss? in the cheeks right?" Irene said and Naeun nod. she stared at each and everyone one in the room but her eyes landed on the person she really wanted to talked with.

 


Irene stood up. she smiled and straightly went to Chorong  and kissed her cheeks leaving the latter dumbfounded. Eunji who was next to Chorong was able to crample the can of beer in her hands. She dumped the can and went outside. everyone was shocked. they don't even know why eunji acted that way. Naeun , Namjoo, Hayoung, and Bomi looked at each other. Chorong was able gain back her senses and push Irene away.

 

She immediately went outside making everyone more confused.

 

Irene followed her. and so the rest. Luckily Naeun and Bomi's Apartment was far away from other houses making them safe from any Commotions.

 


"Eunjiya." Chorong said as she calls Eunji attention who's currently standing outside. she immediately hugged Eunji and cried her heart out.

 


"Unnie." was the only word she can say as she hug chorong back.

 


"Chorong." Irene called chorong.

 

"wait, is there anything we don't know?" Bomi asked the three person.

 

"Unnie?" Naeun said as she held irene's hand.

 

"im sorry' chorong-ah." Irene said , but chorong was hiding behind Eunji who's good in controlling all her emotions.

 

"Unnie , it's just a game." hayoung commented. and Namjoo covered hayoung's mouth.

 

"Just be Quiet." Namjoo said.

 


"Im sorry guys, but i'll explain everything later. please get inside first. let us talk first. would you?" Irene said. and everyone nodded and went inside the house silently. When everyone's outside already Irene started to speak again. "Chorong , let's talk."

 


"Aniyo.- i won't let you touch her." Eunji said protecting chorong.

 

"i Wasn't talking to you , Chorong-ah let's go." Irene said pulling chorong away from Eunji.

 


"let go of me.!" chorong screamed. and irene stopped. "i don't wanna talk to you." and Eunji grabbed chorong once again. 

 

"Chorong-ah im sorry for leaving you behind. I know i left you behind. but i left only because of you. I want to give you a better life. i want to give you the best things. I need to study hard so that in the future, i could give you the life you deserve." Irene Explained.

 


"You just think about yourself." chorong said crying. "You never said goodbye to me. i was sooo sad." Chorong's tears are overflowing. making irene feel more guilty.

 

"But im here, I am here rong-ah. we can start over again." eunji smirked at what Irene has told chorong.


"aniyo. im sorry Irene but i can't accept you back anymore. maybe it's best for us -----

 


"nooo, let's talk first baby. cmon rong." Irene said.

 

"she has decided already, so please let us go now."

 

"no. Chorong is mine.'

 

"not yours. you left her. !" Eunji screamed.

 

"tell me, Eunjiya. You're doing this because you like chorong."

 

eunji and chorong silently looked at each other. and Eunji looked away. "Ireally like her, is that what you really wanted to hear?" Chorong was shocked with Eunji's sudden confession.

 


"You like her so much that's why you're trying your best to make chorong stay away from me." eunji's fist are now ready to punch irene.

 


"rong-ah, please don't listen to her. she's just your pathetic bestfriend who fall inlove with you. cmon' let's talk about us rong." irene said. but what she didn't expect was a strong  slap she recieved from chorong.

 


"Don't ever call her pathetic, she was the only person i had, when you left me behind. She was the only person who stayed with me, even if it's 2 am and im still complaining, about how i miss you. She was the one , who would hug me first whenever i feel afraid. She's the only person i can call whenever im lonely. She was there, when you left me. She was there , when i need you most." she then held Eunji's hands.

 


"you know what irene, thank you for coming back. you're right i should not listen to her." chorong said , eunji was kinda disappointed with the last word she heard. while Irene agreed.

 


"i should not listen to hear to her, but should listen to myself more. I'm sorry if i am choosing not to stay with you Irene. When you made your decision, you made it with out me. you choose it for me, but have you asked me if i wanted it?" Irene's eyes grew bigger.

 

"Are you choosing Eunji over me?"

 

"Unnie." Eunji said.

 


"whenever she makes decision, she would asked for my opinion. Whenever she wanted to do things, she would look on how it would affect me. see the difference?" chorong held Irene's hands. "I am thankful and happy to see you, Again. But you have opened my mind and made things clear to me." chorong's tears kept on falling as she held Eunji's arms.

 

"If Eunji love's me then im Thankful, and i hope she'll continue to do it, cause im willing to do the same way for her too." Eunji's heart is beating so fast that everything seem so beautiful in everysingle moment.

 

Irene wiped her tears away. "well, I guess this is closure." Irene said. "Eunjiya, please keep it  chorong. She's worth living for." she let go of Chorong. bid her goodbye and went inside her car.

 

leaving the two behind. Eunji still can't believe what happened. "Unnie, hmm rong-ie. I'm sorry but i don't wanna be assuming you know, But do You like me?"

 

Chorong looked at Eunji and smiled wholeheartedly. She slowly closed the gap and kissed Eunji. After recovering from shock Eunji respond to chorong's Kiss.

 

"ehheeerrrmmm." it was Bomi who faked a cough and the two stopped. "i guess you need some explaining to do."

 

chorong shyly smiled and Eunji pretends to look away.

 

"Aigoo Unnie , Don't pretend you didn't hear us." Hayoung said and they started dragging the two inside BoNa's Apartment. and the night was filled with laughter.


-
End~~~


omooo my First EunRong fanfic. I was just so happy with all of the happenings for us Magnets. 😍

please be inform that i am not good in english Language so sorry for the Typos and grammar error. Godbless
#Dumhdurum
keepStreaming ❣️