Two

The Male Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The king was in his private room, the small table in front of him had so many papers in disorder on it, as he was busy, mind focused on the paper in his hand, he was reading a letter from a peasant girl who had lost her brother in the previous war, she wrote this letter to talk to the king about her sorrows due to her loss and ask for peaceful relationships with neighborhood countries, declaring people were tired being on war.

The king always spent an hour on each day to attend to his people's concerns, to be able to solve their problems, mostly at night when his duties were over.

 

Even though he felt tired, he knew he had to continue, he was the King after all, he did a job no man was doing, and considering it was a busier day for him, he was even more tired than other days.

 

But thinking about the event that was going to happen in less than an hour, he could force himself to carry on.

He knew kyungsoo was now waiting for him, specially that he hadn't seem him the whole day, his little concubine would be missing him right now, just like how the King was missing the boy.

 

 

"Your majesty, the Queen is here."  the servant said.

 

"let her in."

He said, and the doors were pushed open by the maids, prior to the queen's entrance. 

 

The king watched as she paced her way to the small cushion, and sat down before bowing to her king.

 

"your majesty, I'll order my servants to brew some herbal tea for you, You work all day long and I fear about your health."

She said with her velvety voice, looking at the king with her eyes full of affection. 

 

Sometimes the king felt bad for her, she was his wife after all, but the king could never return her feelings, not when his entire heart belonged to his concubine. 

Sometimes like this, when she offered him to join her for a tea, but all king kai could think of, was having a sip of the tea that kyungsoo made by his own dainty hands.

 

"I'm afraid I won't be able to join you."

 

The deep voice of him answered back, and the king watched how her queen's face saddened instantly, in a brief second upon hearing her offer being declined by the king.

 

"my entire heart is full of your love, but you would never return my feelings back, am I right your majesty?" 

 

She muttered with her sad voice, sorrow written all over her face, and lacing her voice too.

The king looked away, he couldn't look at her eyes, when he was breaking her heart like this.

She was right, he could never love her back, his whole heart was filled with feelings for Kyungsoo, there was no unoccupied space for her.

So, he decided to stay silent.

The king didn't answer her, but she was smart enough to detect his unsaid answers.

 

"but don't let everyone know about that, because if others were to find out I hold no place in your heart, then I'll lose my place as the queen too."

She said.

 

"you're right, I'll try to be more careful." 

 

The king answered, since she really had a point in that, it would be a lot easier to drag her down, if men in palace found out about the state of their relationship.

 

"your majesty, you know that it's been three weeks since you last visited my quarters."

 

She said.

 

And the king didn't know it's been three weeks since he went to hers, untill she voiced it out.

 

"I'll try to visit you more often."

 

The king said, but he knew how much of a hard job it was going to be, to spend a night whitout his kyungsoo by his side.

He wasn't sure he could abide by his promise. 

 

"can you spend tonight with me?"

 

She asked, sounding so hopeful.

 

But the emperor wasn't sure about that, he hadn't seen kyungsoo for a whole day and he really was missing him, he didn't know if he could tolerance it to not see him for the night either.

 

"you're not really going to do it."

 

She mumbled so quietly, that he barely heard it.

 

"no, I'll come to see you tonight."

 

Finally the king agreed, even though deep down in his heart, all he wanted to do, was to run to his little boy's arms.

 

 

_________________

 

 

 

 

When the king was undressed of his royal clothing, as he was in his only white undergarments, he joined the queen in the bed.

 

She was waiting, the king could tell she was expecting them to get intimate, but the king couldn't do that.

He knew she was his wife and they were supposed to have that kind of relationship, but his mind and heart, was occupied by only one person.

He couldn't do it with someone that wasn't his Kyungsoo.

He couldn't cheat on his lover. 

 

"I think I need to drink some   , your majesty, would you like to join me?"

 

She asked, when the atmosphere was getting uncomfortable, getting them both so frantic.

 And the king wouldn't mind drinking some.

 

"I'd like to."

He answered. 

 

So, the queen ordered her servant to bring them some alcohol, and they both started drinking after the servant left. 

 

 

__________________

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was feeling his whole body ache, his knees suffering him so much since they left him to stand on his knees since the morning, his hands hurt him too, they tied them up to ceiling with hard rough ropes, that by now, they broke his soft skin, it's been more than 12 hours now, he didn't know how long exactly but it would b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter