One

The Male Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sun was standing high in the middle of sky,  and shinning proudly on the earth, light so bright, its scorching rays landing on everything and anything that was uncovered.

 

The servants were careful enough to carry a shelter, covering their sir while he was working on his little garden, the head maiden, lady Cho, had made it clear that that their master should be taken care of perfectly, even when he was careless enough to stay under the burning rays, his servants were cautious to be there, carrying a cover, protecting him from the heat and moreover, everything else trying to harm him intentionally or unintentionally. 

His fair and unblemished skin was to stay pretty the same, the sun wasn't allowed to leave dark sides or even tan that pale skin, Kyungsoo's incredible beauty was to stay like that, as his servants were aware of their duty. 

After all, he wasn't someone ordinary, it was true that he didn't hold a high rank in royal family, he was just a royal concubine, the second one on top of it, and it wasn't considered a high rank, but nevertheless he was the King's favorite person of all, everyone in the palace, from servants to guards, knew that the King held his second concubine so dear to his heart, and always treated him with respect and adoration.

So despite the ranks, all the workers in palace counted the latter as a valuable person and showed him respect and love, and always dealed with him with loyalty and devotion. 

 

 

 

 

"can you hand me the water please?"

Kyungsoo's soft voice told the servant standing near to him, asking her for some water to nourish the flowers he's been planting since an hour ago.

The soft voice and respectful tone kyungsoo used to talk with, was what made the servants like their master even more than before, that was Kyungsoo's specific point of character, he was a kind soul who always treated everyone, including the low ranked servants, with favor, he disliked cruelty, and never liked to use violence against any one, unlike others in the palace, who wouldn't even blink an eyelash while hitting or even killing a lowranked slave, therfore kyungsoo was a cherished darling in every one's heart.

 

 

 

In the end, kyungsoo wasn't tired at all, after all the working he did for almost an hour, he never got weary while dealing with such pretty things as flowers.

 

Plants and flowers were Kyungsoo's passion, he loved them since he was a little kid, his fondness of flowers was one thing that never changed in him, he always thought flowers were the most beautiful things in the entire world, and it was always heartwarming to watch them grow day by day as you give them water and nutritions, most of Kyungsoo's life was consist of watching or caring for his flowers, and he never got tired of it.

 

Without breaking his focused gaze from the purple lily that was recently planted, Kyungsoo accepted the ceramic jog from the hands offering it to him, then he poured the clean water on his newly planted flower carefully, watching it with joy filling his heart.

There was a stunning smile portraying his beautiful face as stood up from his place and watched his completed job.

What a beautiful sight to watch, Kyungsoo thought.

 

The young concubine was so drowned in his task of planting that he didn't notice the present of new person in his garden.

He didn't even saw his servants bowing to the King's solid form, and as they withdrawed to outside after the King abated them to leave silently. 

And they did, givving their monarch and his lover alone time, like the King had asked from them.

 

 

Kyungsoo almost jumped out of his skin when he felt the strong arms sneaking around his waist tenderly, as soft warm breath tickled his neck.

 

All that was left of the water, spilled on the ground as kyungsoo dropped the jog, but nether of them cared.

 

"relax, my gorgeous lover."

King kai whispered with his husky voice, which lead to goosebumps apear on the poor boy's skin, the very same thing that always happened when kyungsoo was around his King, inside his arms specificly.

He relaxed immediately after hearing the manly voice, and feeling the fimilar bulky chest resting agaist his back.

The King slipped his hand around his tiny man, tackling him in his firm embrace, as the latter rested against the masculine front, relaxed and happy. 

"your highness, I didn't notice you coming." 

Kyungsoo's velvety voice spread through the silent garden.

The king bent forward to place a quick loving peck on the soft skin of his lover's cheek. 

Kyungsoo's fair skin color was changed into a red rosy color in shame instantly. 

His king has done so much of intimate stuff to his body in past, but kyungsoo was never getting used to that proximity, always blushing at the slightest of touches.

 

Predicting the reacation from his concubine, the King turned him around in a blink of an eye to observe the sight with his own eyes.

"my timid boy, you're so precious." 

He murmured, his face so close to Kyungsoo's, that the latter could feel the warm air of his breathing on his face.

The big hands, were brought up to cradle his face as fingers, caressed the fleshy cheek lovingly, red adoring them beautifully.

Kyungsoo's lips curled into a smile in a mere second, enjoying the honey-sweet delightful words, and warm touches, he was relaxing into the touch.

Kyungsoo could see the tired expression on his majesty's face, he wasn't a politician, but he was aware how much of a hard job his man was doing, running a country and then dealing with strict headed men he had as his advisors, was a strong man's duty.

Kyungsoo took a step forward readily, and stretched his hands around the sturdy shoulders as he was on his toes, the king put his arms around him too after noticing Kyungsoo's attempt to hug him, caging the man in his arms.

King kai liked momemts like this when kyungsoo would over come his shyness to initiate a close touch like this, it showed his lover cared for him as much he cared for the other, and it warmed the King's heart so much.

They hugged for a short amount of time, as kyungsoo let his king relax in his soothing warm circle of arms. 

 

 

 

 

_________________

 

 

 

"your majesty, allow me to help you undress of your cloths."

 

The servant offered with a carefull tone, never breaking his gaze from his feet, afraid of looking at the great king directly. 

He was a mere servant, and never in a million years, he would dare to look at the king directly, the only people in this big palace that were allowed to do such a thing were the the mother queen, the King's mother, and the the Queen herself.

Those were the only ones that had the right to look at the king in the eyes without being punished by execution. 

But there was a secret between the king and his concubine that no one was aware of, other than the two royal lovers.

His majesty had allowed Kyungsoo to look at him, touch him, and be the closest to him whenever the latter wanted, it was a special treatment that only kyungsoo of all people got, Kyungsoo was his favorite person after all, surely it wouldn't be a hard task to grant him such a simple thing, also the king liked his concubine's touches too, so it was a win for him too.

Of cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter