Less Of You

Less Of You


 

For the first time after 3 years, Jaehyun comes back to the city. Nothing changes, he said. The road. The Park. Stores. Even the coffee shop he used to come still the same.  

Inhaling the air, Jaehyun pushes the door in front of him. The bells ringing as soon as he steps into the coffee shop. The smell of coffee fulfilling around the place. He loves it. This place reminds him of all the good memories. Especially, about her. 

Jaehyun hopes for this rendezvous. But somehow, he never thinks he will be paralyzed right after he looks at the girl at the corner. The girl who watched the rain that pouring beside the window.  On a rainy day, coffee on her hand, earphones on, that enough to make him fall in love with her, once again.

 

"Daydreaming?" Jaehyun said while sitting in front of her.
The girl looks so startled before put a big grin on her face. The smile that Jaehyun loves the most. "Yes."
Jaehyun never let his eyes go off her. The girl that he missed for these 3 years. The girl that always on his mind. 

"How long you've been here?" asked the girl. Her eyes still on windows. Never bother to look at the guy in front of her. 
While Jaehyun, still looking at her. Admiring the girl as his life depends on her. "Since morning."
"And why suddenly you come back here?" 
"I miss you. Everyday."

Finally, her eyes meet Jaehyun's. Makes the guy goosebumps yet happy at the same time. With longing eyes, the girl smiles. Jaehyun let himself fall for her again. 
"Jung Jaehyun," even the way she calls his name can make Jaehyun faint right away. "What a joke."
"You know I'm deathly serious-"
"No, you don't."
"How come you-"
"If you serious, you will never leave." 

 

The way she said her last sentence, her eyes look so tired. Eyes that Jaehyun saw right before he left 3 years ago. Eyes that make him feel so guilty.
"Don't you dare to feel guilty," The girl said while laughing that ringing so dearly as she can read Jaehyun's mind. "Just said that I'm the one who let you go then."
Jaehyun looks for her eyes. While her eyes wandering around the place. Refuse to meet Jaehyun's. 
The girl sips her coffee before saying, "How is your life in these 3 years, anyway?" 
"Less of you." 

Jaehyun thinks he should settle this situation as soon as possible. He won't let this girl away again. Jaehyun will do anything to take her back. 3 years more than enough to him suffer for missing her. He can't hold any longer.
"I know, sorry will never enough," Jaehyun said, "I won't ask you to believe me, but one thing.

"Let me stay by your side." The guy takes her hand with his. Hold it so tight like never want to lose it. "You can mad at me, hit me, anything. But please, don't ever push me away."

"3 years are more than enough. I don't want another second without you."

The girl says nothing. Her hand still on Jaehyun's. Let the guy know that the answer is yes. She lets him stay by her side. 

 

 




**Hey, I'm back with my obsession with Less of you by Keshi. I suggest you hear that song while reading this story.