Movie Night

Movie Night

*Rebecca's POV*

"Popcorn is all ready," Onew said entering the room with two big bowls filled with buttery, fluffy white kernals.

"Yay!" I clapped happily as he handed one bowl to the couple sitting to my right, saving the other bowl for him and me.

The couple consisted of my best friend, Carolyn and Onew's best friend, Taemin. Us girls met SHINee at the same time, and our relationships with the boys just kind of clicked from the start. We were each other's maids of honor and best men for our weddings and even chose surprise destinations for each other's honey moons.

Carolyn and Taemin had been married for three years now; Onew and I for two. We tried our best to have movie night together every Friday, but it was a little difficult, what with the boys' music taking up most of their time. When we did have a movie night, we'd always make a big thing of it, usually watching one Korean movie and one American movie. Carolyn and I had both moved to Seoul, South Korea from America just to be with our boys.

"What are we watching today?" I asked Taemin and Carolyn, scooching toward the end of the couch to make room for Onew. It was their turn to pick the movie.

"Zombie Land," Taemin smiled, holding up the DVD.

"WHAT?!"

Everyone turned and looked at me at the sound of my remark.

"What's wrong?" Carolyn asked.

"I hate scary movies!"

"But this isn't even scary! It's a comedy! And Taemin and I have been 'dying' to see it," Carolyn explained as she got up and popped the DVD into the player.

"B-b-but why this one? I HATE zombies!!!" I cried.

Onew took my hand, "Yebo, it's okay. Zombies aren't real; and I'd kill them all off before any could get to you."

"But..."

"Please Rebecca-yah?" Taemin begged, making his cute puppy face, which Carolyn joined in on.

"Ugh, fine," I finally gave in.

"Yayy!" They all cheered, and Taemin pressed play.

*Onew's POV*

Please don't be too scary. Please don't be too scary.

To be honest, I'm not too good with scary movies either. Nobody believes this because I never show my fear. I always just keep a straight face, but inside I'm usually screaming like a little girl (source: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/05/news-shinee-onew-have-no-reaction-while.html ).

The opening credits began and I glanced over at Rebecca. She was staring at the TV with big, fearfilled eyes. I smiled at how cute she looked and squeezed her hand in comfort. She gave me a forced smile and took her time to turn her head back to the TV.

*Carolyn's POV*

I found the opening credits cool! I didn't understand how it was scary, and mentally laughed at my friend's weakness. As the movie began Taemin put his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled closer to him. This was my favorite part of movie night; getting to spend some cuddling time with the love of my life.

(You'll understand what I'm talking about if you've  ever seen zombieland.) Taemin and I burst out laughing when it reached Rule #4. The guy narrating the beginning just had a way of making it sound so funny!!!

As the movie progressed I laughed in Taemin's arms, giving a little scream every now and then when something would suddenly pop out. At first I hated Taemin hearing my screams and knowing when I was afraid; but after a while I began to like it, acting a little scared at some parts on purpose. This was because whenever I was afraid, Taemin would give me a hug or kiss me on the cheek, and tell me everything was okay. To calm me down he'd play with my long, red curls. Gosh I love when he does that!

We should really watch scary movies more often!

*Taemin's POV*

Everything about my wife is adorable!

I could tell she was faking her fear at times, but I didn't mind. It made me feel in control when I comforted her. I acted as cute as possible, just to make her feel all 'weak at the knees'. I loved having the ability to do that to her! Plus she just looked so stinkin cute like that!!!

I kept thinking how truely lucky I was to be married to such an amazing girl. Even when she'd tell me about her flaws, I couldn't see them. In my eyes she was completely and utterly perfect.

*Onew's POV*

I won't lie, the movie was kind of scaring me. Nobody could tell because of course I didn't express my feelings, but inside I was scared. Don't get me wrong, there were some really hilarious parts in it, but some things really crept me out; especially when things would pop out, or the zombie clown! (I hate clowns). However, Rebecca's fright made me feel stronger and less afraid.

I smiled to myself as I held her in my arms. Her face was hidden in my chest and her own arms wrapped around me. Rather than her usual strong, brave self, she looked so innocent and fragile. I liked seeing this side of her. Her aegyo pretty much killed me.

Every time there was a scream or the sound of a zombie eating someone, she'd pull me even closer; squeezing her eyes as tight as possible.

"If you squeeze your eyes any tighter, they're going to end up looking like mine," I whispered in her ear, hoping to get a smile out of her. 

It worked. She looked up and me as the beauitful smile I loved to see spread across he face.

"You know you're only convincing me to close them tighter, right?"

I laughed and kissed her on the forehead. She had such a weakness for my eyes, along with my own smile; just like I had a weakness for everything about her. I won't lie, I've always liked noonas, but Rebecca was the only exception to this in all my life. Even though she's 8 year younger than me, she managed to take my breath away from the very first time I saw her. There was a certain maturity about her that made her seem so much older than she really was. I admired her confidence in knowing who she really was and sticking to it.

Suddenly a scream and the sound of zombies came from the TV, and in less than a second her face was burried in my chest again. I smiled and held her tight.

I whispered over to Taemin who was sitting next to me.

"I'm thinking we should definately-,"

"Watch more horror movies? Yeah, me too!"

We highfived quietly before going back to comforting our beautiful anaes, feeling like the luckiest men in the world.

 

 0000371h

 taemin+love.jpg

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZIjHhS7NM5YjZzcQq41P

 lee_taemin_shinee.jpg

  onew%2B02.bmp

  taemin-2-280310.jpg

  onew-shinee-17530813-1024-1409.jpg

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjmONMaeGQAuA7d2WLZJo