First & Final

Intimate Kitchen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun rises, rays of sunlight pierced through the curtains, slightly lighting up the room in a golden yellow shade which gives out a sort of romantic feel. Groaning in your sleep, you shuffled around on the bed and tried to touch the area next to you, feeling no warmth much to your disappointment. You lazily opened one of your eyes in a frown to peek at the space beside you. Empty. You tried looking around the room. No sight of your sweetheart. You even tried to sit up sleepily and perked your ears to listen to any sound of him around in the apartment but the only thing you hear is the sigh that left your lips. You’re too lazy to wake up still, so you s your hand to your phone on the bedside table to check whether if he left you a message. As if on cue, your phone vibrates and lights up, signaling a message notification, from the love of your life. You grinned at his timing and giggled as you read the message.

Good morning my big baby ;) I went out with Lay to have some morning tea! Will be back so soon before you even start missing me!! ^^ Love, your Hyunnie.

You can’t help but to smile even wider at the message. Even with small gestures like these, he is able to make your heart flutter. The amount of things that Baekhyun can do to you, like really. You look at the time on your phone before putting it down onto the bedside table again. It’s only 9:30 in the morning. The birds are chirping outside and you briefly wished that you were as cheerful and motivated in the morning. You feel like a piece of steel and the bed is a really, really strong magnet. You’re not tired, just lazy because the bed just felt so comfortable, the chirping birds outside like an ASMR, the refreshing morning breeze setting your room in the right temperature to go back to sleep. The only thing that can make your morning even more amazing and perfect is the supposedly warmth beside you, provided by your Baekhyun who and which you got so used to. The space beside you felt so empty currently. You miss him already. He probably decide not to wake you up this morning because of how late you stayed up last night to finish your work. Usually when you wake up from your slumber, especially on weekends, you will be met with a pair of brown, warm eyes which will turn into little crescents upon your sleepy gaze courtesy to the huge boyish grin on Baekhyun’s face. Determined to start the day (and stop being a lazy ), you got up and walked to the toilet to start your day. After brushing your teeth, washing your face and even taking a shower, you dried your hair and tied them into a messy bun. 

You put on one of Baekhyun’s Supreme hoodie, embracing his scent. It is so oversized for you to the point that it stretches down to just above your knee. You looked into the mirror with a satisfied face, turning around after successfully donning the hoodie on. Wearing his clothes is definitely one of your favourite habit(?) or whatever you call it. Not like your boyfriend minded anyway. In fact, he personally thinks that you looked better (he called you hot while biting his lips so) in his clothes than him. Cheesy bastard. Deciding to make a light scrumptious breakfast of ham and cheese omelette for the both of you, you padded slowly into the kitchen to prepare the ingredients. You’re about to start cutting the ham when you heard the door beep. 

“Honey, I’m home!!” hollered Baekhyun from the entrance shamelessly. God, you sure hope your neighbors aren’t planning on murdering your loud and obnoxious man. But then again they seem pretty in love with your man either, if the heart eyes from the aunties aren’t telling enough. Sometimes, they even bring him extra side dishes. Who can you blame though? Baekhyun is naturally a sweet talker, endearing, attractive and his whole being basically just screams ‘LOVE ME!!!’ to be honest at the very least. “Me too, ho- Ooof!” Yixing hollered after Baekhyun without missing a beat. Or at least, tried to. He almost succeeded though, until your man elbowed him in the ribs, sending him one of the nastiest glares ever that says something along the lines of “I dare you to ‘honey’ her.” Yixing grimaced in pain, groaning while rubbing the sore spot and muttered ‘possessive bastard’ under his breath. He looked like a kicked puppy in pain especially with the pout evident on his face. Hearing how chaotic the scene is at the entrance, do you really want to know what happened? You asked yourself and nope, never mind. You’re too occupied with preparing the ingredients so you just rolled your eyes and shook your head a little, mumbling a half-hearted ‘welcome back, baby’ to acknowledge them. You know you won’t be left alone anyway.

You’re right when Baekhyun wrapped his arms around you firmly from behind, back hugging you amidst of cutting the ingredients. He dipped his nose into the crook of your neck, inhaling your sweet scent before sending butterfly kisses all over your neck and finally placing a loving big, loud smooch on your cheek. It’s ticklish, so you tilted you head a little, giggling. “B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter