Chapter 1

Are we friends, or lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, how much I hate life." I threw my schoolbag across the room and it landed on the sofa, before I plopped myself down next to it. I shut my eyes, in need of some peace, when a loud scream echoed throughout the small apartment.

"Help! There's a flying cockroach in my room!" And before I know it, loud footsteps can be heard from the corridor and someone dropped his body next to mine. "HELP ME EUNHA YA! KILL IT!"

Oh, what an........annoying voice.

And of course, it has to be Taehyung, aka V.

"Come on, you are already 21 years old, please stop disturbing me. I had a rough day." I muttered under my breath as I laid my small body down on the sofa, kicking V off the sofa at the same time. "I'm tired of my life."

"Oh? Seems like someone got rejected by the school's major heart throb. It's just a stupid dumb crush, get over it." Jungkook closed the door behind him as he threw his bag to me, and it landed on my stomach. I took his bag and threw it to his face.

"Ouch! You are so annoying, what do you know?"

"Oh come on, you definitely don't want me to spill ALL the tea out to the rest." Jungkook smirked as he took a seat at the sofa beside mine. I got up and pull out my hair tie as I rolled my eyes. "I dare you to say."

"Jin hyung, Eunha got rejected today by the school's major crush. You know how? She confessed to him infront of th-"

I let out a high pitch scream before lunging him and pushing him down to the floor before doing a headlock. The world war have finally began.

"I ASKED YOU TO SHUT UP!"

"NO! YOU CHALLENGED ME!"

"I WILL MAKE SURE I CUT OFF YOUR HEAD AND FEED IT TO THE DOGS!"

"Okay, quiet down you two. I'm trying to cook here." Jin came out of the kitchen as he placed the pot of soup on the table. "Quickly wash up before RM and Suga comes back from work."

I make sure to kick Jungkook's stomach before getting up and fixing my shirt. "Come on V, let's go." I held onto V's hand before dragging him into my room.

Oh, you might wonder why am I living with these bunch of hooligans.

Well, we are childhood friends and we have no parents. Simple.

Technically, we do have parents, but let's just say they are not the best and comitte many crimes. One by one, we decided to move out from our p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter